pretty in pink

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
pretty in pink
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2018 12:41:42 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","breaksil"]

[attr="class","breaksiltab"]

[attr="class","breaksilimg"]
[attr="class","breaksilimg1"]

[attr="class","breaksilimg2"]

[attr="class","breaksillyric"]

THESE CARS COLLIDE

24 + SHE/HER + HOMOSEXUAL + SKITTY BREEDER

[attr="class","breaksilmid"]

[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
[attr="class","breaksiltabs"].001
]

[attr="class","breaksiltitle"]+ FRIENDS

[attr="class","breaksilblurb"]

it's not exactly hard to get along with kimmy. talking is something that comes completely naturally to her, and she's never met a stranger. if you're around her and new in town, chances are that she'll strike up conversation with you. do you look shady? that's fine, she still wants to talk. after all, what's the worst that can come of things? a pokemon battle resulting in death? ha.[break][break]

she loves to have fun and is wonderfully complacent. want to hang on the dam? sure. on top of a building? she'll see you there! you could probably talk her into robbing a store if you made it out to sound fun enough.[break][break]

there is a significant downside to attracting kimmy's friendship. when she first meets you, she has this obsession with understanding a person, like, really understanding them. she'll ask all kinds of prying personal questions and, i cannot stress this enough, will not leave you alone unless you explicitly tell her to fuck off. she'll want to hang out every single day until she thinks she knows your favorite color, if you like air travel, and the first real job that you ever held down. not knowing random facts about people she knows bothers her greatly, so expect her to not stop texting you (even after you tell her to go away) for the first few days of knowing you.[break][break]

something else that stands to be said about kimmy is that she doesn't deal with immaturity particularly well. in the best of cases, she looks past it, and in others, she'll outright confront it. now, what she considers to be immature is fairly subjective, but she's usually right when she tells you to grow the fuck up.

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:500px;height:350px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;position:relative;z-index:1;}]

[PTab=
[attr="class","breaksiltabs"].002
]

[attr="class","breaksiltitle"]+ ENEMIES

kimmy's friendliness is a double-edged sword, and her obsession with what makes people tick tends to be, at the least, very off-putting. i can see a good majority of people she "makes friends" with get fed up with her within twenty-four hours of meeting her, and she doesn't exactly leave people alone after they tell her to fuck off. she'll still email you, call you, text you-- whatever medium she can get ahold of for you. if you're mean enough to her, she will eventually go away. but nothing short of being an absolute bitch will keep her from bothering you.[break][break]

kimmy finds "meanness" to be terribly, terribly immature. she also finds ignoring people just because she doesn't like them equally as immature. it is very hard to tell that she doesn't like someone, and the most obvious giveaway is that she doesn't ask for any way to contact them when they're away from each other. her obsession with knowing stuff about people doesn't stop at enemies, but she can curb her tendencies just a smidge with people she doesn't like. which aren't many, unless they wrong her in some sort of way.

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:500px;height:350px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;position:relative;z-index:1;}]

[PTab=
[attr="class","breaksiltabs"].003
]

[attr="class","breaksiltitle"]+ LOVERS

her love life tends to be fairly exciting. she comes across a lot of girls, makes friends with them, dates them, fucks them, then she usually breaks up with them. she's not in it for the sex-- oh no --she's in it for the long haul. and those she doesn't deem correct for the "long haul" are long gone.[break][break]

she's never dated anyone for longer than six months. she's also never really opened herself up to anyone. all those prying questions she asks other people, they tend to never ask the same question back or get a nasty, nasty half-truth as an answer. kimmy isn't all skitties and rainbows. she's had her fair share of trauma like any of us, but getting her to tell the whole truth about sketchy situations in her past is the real key to her heart. someone she can share with is the person that she will consider to be "long haul" material.

[/PTabbedContent={width:500px;background-color:transparent;height:350px;padding:0px!important;border:0px!important;margin-left:0px;margin-top:0px;text-align:justify;color:#333333;font-size:10px;}]

[attr="class","breaksilwant"]

[attr="class","breaksilbot"]

AND WASN'T SHE EASY - ISN'T SHE PRETTY IN PINK?

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto Condensed:300,400,700]

[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700,800]

[googlefont=Montserrat:200,400,700,800]

[newclass=.breaksil]width:500px;background-color:#f1f1f1;color:#333333;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.breaksiltab]background-color:#333333;height:190px;width:125px;float:left;[/newclass]

[newclass=.breaksilimg]background-color:#F4845F;height:190px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]

[newclass=.breaksilimg1]background-color:rgba(250,250,250,.25);height:205px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.breaksilimg2]height:120px;width:120px;padding:50px;background-color:#F4845F;margin:-15px auto;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]

[newclass=.breaksilimg2 div]height:100px;width:100px;background-color:#f1f1f1;border-radius:100%;padding:10px;box-shadow:0px 0px 3px rgba(0,0,0,.15);[/newclass]

[newclass=.breaksilimg2 img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]

[newclass=.breaksillyric]background-color:#252525;padding:35px 35px 35px 0px;color:#f1f1f1;font:40px Roboto;font-weight:300!important;line-height:35px;text-align:right;letter-spacing:.75px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=.breaksillyric b]font-weight:800!important;color:#F4845F;line-height:35px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.breaksillyric h1]font:bold 9px Roboto Condensed;line-height:10px;padding-top:5px;letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=.breaksillyric h1 b]padding:0px 3px;font-weight:700!important;line-height:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.breaksiltabs]font:30px Roboto;font-weight:300!important;line-height:30px;width:120px;text-align:center;position:absolute;z-index:10;[/newclass]

[newclass=.breaksilwant]background-color:#252525;height:5px;display:none;[/newclass]

[newclass=.breaksilbot]background-color:#F4845F;border-left:solid 125px #333333;text-align:center;font:bold 9px Roboto Condensed;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:.65px;padding:25px;color:#f1f1f1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.breaksilbot b]line-height:10px;color:#333333;[/newclass]

[newclass=.breaksiltitle]font:45px Roboto;font-weight:800!important;line-height:40px;padding:40px 40px 15px 40px;color:#F4845F;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=.breaksiltitle b]font-weight:300!important;color:#333333;padding-right:5px;line-height:40px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.breaksilblurb]font:11px Roboto;height:207px;letter-spacing:.2px;overflow:auto;padding-right:17px;margin:0px 40px 0px 83px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.breaksilblurb a]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#F4845F;[/newclass]

[newclass=.breaksilblurb::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color: #e1e1e1;border-radius:0px!important;border:none!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.breaksilblurb::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 3px;background: transparent;border-radius:0px!important;border:none!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.breaksil .PT_table .PT_tabs]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;margin-top:-290px;margin-left:-6px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.3s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.3s ease; -o-transition: all 0.3s ease;cursor:pointer;color:#555555;[/newclass]

[newclass=.breaksil .PT_table .PT_tabs_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:-290px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;color:#f1f1f1;-webkit-transition: all 0.3s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.3s ease; -o-transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=.breaksil .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.3s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.3s ease; -o-transition: all 0.3s ease;margin-top:-290px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;color:#F4845F;[/newclass]

[newclass=.breaksil .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:-290px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;color:#F4845F;-webkit-transition: all 0.3s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.3s ease; -o-transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
pretty in pink
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2018 0:44:17 GMT
Deleted Avatar
@kimberlee & @emersyn

this is emmie at kimmy all the time except she is

anyway pony i think kimmy and emmie met at a bar and kimmy walked up to her and now theyre bffs the rest is history lmao
emmie is abrasively a bitch and kimmy is abrasively friendly 
pls lets thread
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,695 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
pretty in pink
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2018 1:30:00 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
different social caste, different worlds. pester me, pester me, pester me. just need to find a way to make this work but i'm 1000% game.

@kimberlee

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
pretty in pink
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2018 3:46:52 GMT
Deleted Avatar

@kimberlee

i challenge kimberlee to talk to doug for more than fifteen minutes and still avoid talking about herself. doug just has a very special way of getting other people to talk about themselves just because he is so uninteresting someone else has to fill up the space somehow. LOL.

also i'm sure she could find many, many things immature about doug, forever slacker, so please tell him off if you'd like.
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
pretty in pink
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2018 23:06:07 GMT
Deleted Avatar
@emersyn

u got it babe

this sounds like a lot of fun! her breeding stuff takes her around, so they could meet literally anywhere. she'll even talk to (and follow) strangers on the street that she finds interesting. business suits (if he wears them) and broody / sad / negative emotion looks tend to attract her attention in particular. she's a sucker to talk to sad businessmen lmao

@doug

challenge accepted *thumbs up*
kimmy's from rustboro and she's set her little skitty sanctuary up near there, so it's very possible they've already talked a little bit before. kimmy could suddenly decide to target him for Interrogation one day because her curiosity gets the better of her? (why has this guy worked here for so long?? could be the starting question)
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,695 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
pretty in pink
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2018 0:40:11 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
somewhere public works well i think. harder for him to shrug her off etc. i can make a topic or we can follow up in one of my already created threads.

@kimberlee