lost in the afterthought

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
lost in the afterthought
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2018 2:47:31 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[googlefont=Oswald][newclass=".punkihoverclass:hover .punkihover1"]background:rgba(255,255,255,0.15); color:rgba(255,255,255,0.75) !important; text-shadow: 0px 0px 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4);[/newclass][newclass=".punkilinkhover1 a"]color:#495A55;font-family:inherit;font-size:inherit;transition:0.3s;[/newclass][newclass=".punkilinkhover1 a:hover"]color: #424242;[/newclass]
[attr=class,punkihoverclass]
inbetween words of love[attr=class,punkihover1]
@wild
Her head hung low, as if her neck had been snapped like twig. The trees swayed as a gentle breeze blew in, rustling against each other, like a cacophony of whispers and laughter. This was a difficult time in her life, and yet life seemed to move on without acknowledging that fact. Perhaps she wasn’t cut out to be a secretary after all. She gripped the leather strap of her satchel at the thought, and deep inside her heart, Perenelle Lapin wished her brother was here.

You’d know what to do. You always have… she thought bitterly, casting her downward gaze to the sky. The treetops shaded her from the glare of the afternoon sun. Beams of sunlight winked at her from above the cracks in the canopy. I miss you…

Today was the 6th rejection she had received. Not even a shopkeeper in Fortree City wanted her as an assistant or saleslady. Her frown had turned into a pout. Sure enough, Perenelle was clumsy, forgot where she would put things and had a weak constitution. Her brother had always helped her with everything, and now that he was gone, there was no one to help her.

She sighed, shaking her head of the heavy thoughts weighing down on her and faced straight ahead. Not too far from where she was the Safari Zone. Perhaps she could look for work there as a handler or assistant. Any job as long she got paid. Perenelle stomped her first step with such vigor and energy, that she slipped and fell into the grass.

I kind of understand why I’m getting rejected now…” She mumbled. Patches of grass flew up and landed on her soft, red hair. “Still, they could’ve given me a chance though! Stupid…

[attr=class,punkilinkhover1]template by punki of pixel perfect
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
lost in the afterthought
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2018 6:09:41 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD LILLIGANT APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / chlorophyll[break]
mega drain / quiver dance / petal dance / synthesis
[break][break]

@perry

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
lost in the afterthought
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2018 10:35:37 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[googlefont=Oswald][newclass=".punkihoverclass:hover .punkihover1"]background:rgba(255,255,255,0.15); color:rgba(255,255,255,0.75) !important; text-shadow: 0px 0px 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4);[/newclass][newclass=".punkilinkhover1 a"]color:#495A55;font-family:inherit;font-size:inherit;transition:0.3s;[/newclass][newclass=".punkilinkhover1 a:hover"]color: #424242;[/newclass]
[attr=class,punkihoverclass]
inbetween words of love[attr=class,punkihover1]
@wild | catch attempt!
Perenelle picked herself up from the ground, kneeling. She took off her glasses and wiped them with the edge of her shirt, placing them back on once they were clean. Her shoulders slouched and a weight was upon her shoulders. For just one moment, Perenelle didn’t want to think about responsibilities, trying to get a job, or stress about what to have for dinner later tonight. For a blissful moment, everything seemed to be at peace, She took a deep breath and smiled like fool at the sun.

I should probably get going…” She said out loud, letting the syllables fall to the ground in a lazy fashion. “It would be too rude to be late.

She was good at evading responsibility, only because her brother would almost always pick up the slack, It was their dynamic relationship: He took care of almost everything, while she showered him with compliments and supported him emotionally. But now she had to strike out on her own… or join her brother in the afterlife. The thought lingered for a while before the rustling of bushes broke her train of thoughts.

Perenelle blinked absent mindedly at the direction of the noise and saw a Lilligant plop out of the side of the pathway. Their met, holding each other’s gaze in silence. The Lilligant was the first to leave, only curious as to what a human was doing on the ground like she was doing. Perenelle blushed, her eyes gleaming like a child seeing the most precious toy in the world. The grass-type turned and shuffled her green ass away from the fallen ex-secretary when the said human being lunged at her from behind.

“YOU. ARE. ADORABLE!” Perenelle squealed while suffocating the Lilligant with hugs and cuddles. “ I HAVE NEVER WANTED SOMEONE FROM THE SAME SEX THIS BADLY!

The Lilligant had been too shocked to react, but Perenelle was hugging way too tight, cutting off the oxygen supply. When it couldn’t hold on anymore, the grass type used Mega Drain on Perenelle, Energy fled from her, and into the Lilligant. Her arms fell down in a slump, the strength all gone from her muscles. “Eh? What… what happened?!” She said, looking back from her limp arms to the Lilligant who patted herself clean, and hmmp’d her as if she deserved all her misfortune.

Uggh!! Why does this…

Why was the world so insistent on her failure? First her bosses, and now this stupid Lilligant! “Ugh… I don’t even have the energy to stand up and throw a Pokeball at that snobby Lilligant!” She mumbled, trying to balance herself as she stood up. One of the Pokeballs in her satchel rolled out when she tripped, and out came out Mosu. “Oh? Mosu… you came-”

The Infernape yawned and stretched it’s arms, the fire on his head flickering lively. Mosu was his brother’s memento, the only Pokemon he left for her. She guessed it was the only way he would be able to take care of his little sister now that he was gone. But Mosu turned out to be far from what his older brother expected him to be. Lazy, violent, and a pervert. One look at the Lilligant and he was smitten. The fire ape immediately rushed towards the female grass type in hopes of seducing her.

Perenelle sighed, and tried lifting her arms to call Mosu back. “H-Hey! What about… me?

Great, even her Pokemon didn’t want her. She pouted for a while, staring at her Pokemon’s back as it hopped after the Lilligant. It would be the second time Lilligant would be assaulted today. Perenelle wouldn’t be surprised if she filed a report. Wait… could Pokemon file reports? She chuckled at the thought of the Lilligant all flustered regaling the story of how she was molested, but blinked when she saw how far they’d gone.

The Lilligant had had enough of this foolishness. All she had wanted to do was take a nice stroll under the sunlight but all she had gotten today was smothering attention. The grass type knew she was beautiful but there were set boundaries she placed for the admirers. She wrapped her leafy limbs around Mosu and absorbed his energy using Mega Drain, causing the Infernape to stagger from the shock. Perenell had just arrived in time to see the fight ensue.

Yooosh! Let’s do this Mosu!” Perenelle cheered, happy to see she wasn’t the only getting rejected. “ We’re making that Lilligant part of our team!

The Infernape turned to give his supposed trainer a look that said ‘really?’. She wasn’t much of a trainer, and was a spoiled brat. The Infernape let out a long, heavy sigh.”W-What’s that look for?! I mean, we’re a team aren’t we?! Your brother gave you to me! You’re supposed to listen to what I say now!” Pernelle shouted, stomping her feet on the ground in protest.

On the other hand, the Lilligant wasn’t so impressed by the duo. A ruffian and a plebeian. They were so meant for each other. She begun a beautiful Quiver Dance and followed it through with a violent Petal Dance. A flurry of petals rushed towards Infernape. There was a smirk in Infernape’s face. He wasn’t a fool to get caught in the enemy’s attack again. He dodged using Acrobatics, jumping and somersaulting, taking the fight aerial. As he jumped above the Lilligant, Infernape became a raging ball of blue fire, and used Flare Blitz to end the fight. Just before he could anything more, however, Perenelle threw a Pokeball to his head and placed him back in it.

The Lilligant had fainted from the damage. She walked up to her and stood over her body, with a smile on her face. Even fainted, the Lilligant looked so adorable. She used a free Pokeball and attempted to catch the grass type, her first capture all by herself.

[attr=class,punkilinkhover1]template by punki of pixel perfect
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?