where the runaways run the night [wild/duo/tagger]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2018 12:12:46 GMT
Deleted Avatar

reila would look up at thomas, still being in his arms. her cheeks flushed an even darker red as she finally decided she needed to be put down. "uh...right well...uh..." the woman stammered a bit before she managed to escape his grasp and smooth down her skirt.

because she felt extremely awkward now, her eyes darted back and forth despite the fact his attention was on the scizor instead of her. she was just about to comment on the battle when her eyes caught something blue and round near a small little pond.

with a squee, reila would take off in the direction of what she saw.

the marill would be sitting there, playing beside the water all alone. this saddened reila and only caused her to move and pick up the strange pokemon with a giggle.

"oh, you are just the cutest thing! look at you with that pretty blue color!" she exclaimed. the marill just kind of sat there in her arms in bewilderment before it would accept the cuddles happily and with a small little 'rill! marill!'

and like with the komala from earlier, reila would look at it then. "you are mine now, okay? we will be best friends!" she said before moving to pull out a pokeball and press it against the spherical blue mouse.

tags: & wild
notes: template change! attempting to befriend the marill!

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,411 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2018 18:05:24 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar
After the battle, Thomas realized that Reila was still in his arms. Looking away in embarrassment, helped Reila up to her feet, though she did most of the work. "Sorry about that, got... distracted.", Thomas said to Reila, the awkwardness of the situation clearly having its effect on the Kalosian. Thankfully, something got the attention of the shorter female, and not long after that, Thomas would spot something in the distance as well.

A Clefable was attempting to grab a berry, only to have it slip from her grip, and fall down a hill. The Clefable looked saddened by this, and was about to continue walking on, when the smell of a sweet treat caught her attention. She would make her way to the trainer, who had pulled out the treat from his bag, and held it out for her to grab.

"You hungry, cutie?", Thomas would ask the Clefable.

For a moment, the Clefable hesitated, nervous about the human. But her stomach motivated her to brave her shyness, and take the treat from the trainer. After one taste of the sweet treat, the Clefable immediately finished off the thing, quite happy with the flavor and texture of it, not to mention the size of it.

"Do you mind if I pet you?", Thomas asked the Clefable, who nodded after a moment of hesitation. Thomas proceeded to gently run his fingers through the curl of fur at the top of her head, something the Clefable seemed to enjoy in particular. Thomas would continue to pet the Fairy-type, smiling gently at her.

"How would you like to join us? There's more treats where that came from, and friends to be made in the process.", Thomas offered the Clefable.

It was up to her whether or not she wanted to join them now.

@reila

Cap attempt on Clefable
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,230 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2018 22:35:52 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD TAILLOW APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / scrappy[break]
air slash / double team / brave bird / quick attack
[break][break]

@reila &

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD LURANTIS APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / leaf guard[break]
petal blizzard / leafage / growth / slash
[break][break]

@reila &

@reila and 's captures are both successful!

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2018 8:57:32 GMT
Deleted Avatar

reila wouldn't have heard the apology since she was too busy worrying about the marill. once that pokemon was in it's new ball, her attention went to another pokemon that seemed to be making a ruckus over a lurantis picking on it.

she frowned a bit as she watched the two, the taillow trying to get a berry from it while the lurantis would push it away and continue eating. not only that, it seemed to be holding it down with it's long arms. this upset reila to the point that she reached into her back and held out a berry.

the taillow smelled the sweet scent of it, looking over. reila grinned to it before motioning for it to come over with her free hand. "come here, sweetie. you can have as many as you want." she said as it flew on over and started eating.

while it was doing so, the young woman took her free hand and grabbed a ball, pressing it against the taillow's side while it ate.

tags: & wild
notes: catching taillow

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,411 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2018 23:47:12 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

After the capture had been confirmed, and the Clefable sent to his PC to be processed, Ripper would give Thomas that funny look, the same one he gave him when he captured Bunni not too long ago. "Ripper, I know that look.", Thomas remarked to the Scizor sternly. The Scizor would just roll his eyes at Thomas, before scanning the area again. He could hardly believe that his master was taking in Pokemon like that. While it was understandable with Kalameet, considering the thing was a starving Deino when they first found him, it felt excessive with not only the Audino, but now the Clefable.

He could only hope that this wouldn't become some sort of trend for Thomas.

Scizor would spot the Lurantis bullying the Taillow over some berries. While he had to question how it was that something like a Lurantis could just casually bully around something that, by all accounts, should've been able to tear it to shreds, baffled the Scizor. But most importantly, such behavior infuriated him. While he himself was a bloodthirsty Pokemon that wouldn't turn down most fights, the Scizor disliked it when stronger Pokemon bullied weaker Pokemon in such a way.

Without even letting Thomas deliver an order, Ripper raced up to the Lurantis after the Taillow got away, slugging her in the head with a Bullet Punch. The Lurantis cried out in pain, before creating a Petal Blizzard around the Scizor. Ripper, due to his armor, was barely phased by the attack, only wincing in annoyance at the feeling of the petals scratching up against him. In retaliation, Ripper would deliver a swift X-Scissor to the Lurantis, and with a final cry of pain, the thing fell unconscious.

With a satisfied grin, Ripper walked back to Thomas, having blown off some steam.

tags: @reila
notes: Ripper beats up a bully

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago