slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
thanks for your time
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2018 19:38:33 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","kc-bg"]

[attr="class","kc-pkmn"]

[attr="class","kc-divider1"]

[attr="class","kc-pkmn1"]

[attr="class","kc-post"]

[attr="class","kc-post1"]
Times have been tough lately. He’s bored, he’s sore, and his pokemon don’t want to come outside anymore... because of the cold. He’d love to play with them in some snow when it decided to come but none of them really care for the already freezing temperatures. So, it was up to him to get them properly geared up for the cold.
[break][break]
Finally, he had time to do what he’s been wanting to do for the longest time, shop till he drops. And what better place to do it than this weird mall city he previously had the honor of vandalizing. He remembers it like it was yesterday… Good times.
[break][break]
It was warm here but his pokemon still refused to come out, and he’d need someone to help and make suggestions with him, he needed a partner in crime.
[break][break]
Hazel eyes peered over shoppers and citizens alike, the lavender haired man trying to find some unlucky soul to pluck up from the crowd and make his for the time being. Just as he neared the end of his search, his eyes would lock onto his prey.
[break][break]
She was a cute little thing, and her style was something he could get behind. She had to have good taste.
[break][break]
With a flip of his hair, he would make his way forward, eyes locking onto her as he moved through the crowds, stopping near her as he cleared his throat.
[break][break]
Excuse me miss.” He’d pause, extending his hand. “Kim Cole, a pleasure to meet you. Would you do me the honor of accompanying me on my shopping spree?
[break][break]
His words came out quick and he was to the point, a soft smile that stained his face from the moment he neared never once moving an inch.

[attr="class","kc-icon"]
[attr="class","kc-tag"]
[attr="class","kc-tag1"]T

[attr="class","kc-ooc"]
[attr="class","kc-notes"]@reila
[attr="class","kc-icon1"]

[attr="class","kc-icon2"]

[newclass=.kc-divider1, .kc-tag, .kc-ooc]background-color: #f4845f;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-notes, .kc-notes a, .kc-post1 b, .kc-post1 b i]color: #f4845f !important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-bg]width: 445px;padding-left: 30px;padding-bottom: 41px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-pkmn]margin-left: 51px;margin-bottom: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-pkmn1]width: 40px;height: 40px;border: 1px solid #1b1b1b;background-color: #333333;margin-right: 5px;display: inline-block;background-position: center;filter: grayscale(45%);[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-divider1]height: 40px;margin-right: 10px;border: 1px solid #1b1b1b;display: inline-block;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-post]width: 325px;border: 1px solid #1b1b1b;background-color: #333333;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-post1]color: #b3b3b3;font-size: 11px;text-align: justify;font-family: calibri;line-height: 15px;padding: 30px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-post1 b]font-size: 10px;font-family: georgia;font-style: italic;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-post1 i]color: #6d6d6d;font-size: 10px;font-family: georgia;font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-icon]margin-top: -90px;margin-left: -37px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-icon1]width: 40px;height: 40px;border: 1px solid #1b1b1b;background-color: #333333;margin-right: 5px;display: inline-block;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-icon2]background-size: cover;width: 30px;height: 30px;margin-top: 5px;filter: grayscale(45%);[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-tag]width: 40px;height: 40px;border: 1px solid #1b1b1b;margin-right: 5px;display: inline-block;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-tag1]position: absolute;color: #222;text-align: center;width: 40px;height: 40px;line-height: 41px;font-size: 25px;font-family: georgia;font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-ooc]height: 40px;width: 0px;position: relative;z-index: 1;transition: 1.5s !important;margin-left: 48px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-tag:hover .kc-ooc]transition: 3.5s !important;width: 325px;transition-delay: 0s !important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-notes]height: 40px;max-width: 315px;position: absolute;overflow: hidden;line-height: 40px;font-size: 8px;font-family: arial;transition: 1.5s !important;opacity: 0;padding-left: 10px;text-align: left;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-notes a]padding: 5px 6px 4px 5px;background-color: #222;font-size: 8px !important;font-weight: bold !important;font-family: arial !important;letter-spacing: 0px;line-height: 41px;text-transform: uppercase !important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-tag:hover .kc-notes]transition-delay: 15.5s !important;transition: 3.5s !important;opacity: 1;transition-timing-function: ease-out;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
thanks for your time
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2018 2:29:10 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","dilyrics3"]Your lips feel warm to the touch You can bring me back to life On the outside you're ablaze and alive But

[attr="class","dilyric3"]you're dead inside
[attr="class","dibody3"]it was cold, it was gloomy, and poor reila was in need of some new winter clothes. luckily for her, she had managed to find herself in mauville city, home to a large mall with plenty of stores to shop in. "so, where should we go first? a place with cute little pokemon clothes or maybe a place with clothes for me?" she asked the little vulpix in arms. it looked up, giving the usual "vul vulpix!" as if to agree with her trainer.

reila continued on until she was stopped by a rather handsome male. his name was kim cole, which was pleasant to hear roll off his tongue. he seemed rather nice and the invitation to go shopping with him was enough for the young woman to smile and take his hand to shake it. "reila winters! the pleasure is all mine. i would love to accompany you, mr. cole." the young lady nodded, being as polite to him as possible.

the vulpix in her arms would coo in slightly in greeting as well, causing reila to look down at her. "this is snowflake. she is saying hello too!"

her eyes then looked back up to the taller male, tilting her head and giggling happily. "where to first?"

[attr="class","ditags3"]

[attr="class","cred"]VEL OF PIXEL PERFECT

[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:9px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-family:verdana;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:9px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]

[newclass=.dilyrics3]width:120px;text-align:justify;font-family:verdana;font-size:7px;text-transform:uppercase;padding:10px;color:#888;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dilyric3]font-family:Oswald;font-size:15px;color:#972a30;width:125px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dibody3 b]color:#972a30;[/newclass]

[newclass=.ditags3]font-family:verdana;font-size:10px;margin-top:5px;color:#777;line-height:13px;text-align:center;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=.ditags3 a]color:#972a30;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
thanks for your time
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2018 18:54:41 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","kc-bg"]

[attr="class","kc-pkmn"]

[attr="class","kc-post"]

His smile grew brighter and the edges of his lips pushed at his cheeks from her approval.
[break][break]
Great.” He’d say calmly with a clap of his hands. ”It’s nice to meet both of you.
[break][break]
Turning on his heel he’d look around, eyes scanning over the stores that lined the walls before stopping on a store centered around female clothing.
[break][break]
Bella needs some cute clothes… maybe there’s something in there that’ll fit her.” He said in a hushed tone to himself before looking back to his newfound acquaintance.
[break][break]
Let's stop there first, we can help eachother out.
[break][break]
Slowly he would make his way over, walking in stride with the girl then making his way into the store, a large collection of clothes for all age ranges sprawled around. But most of it seems pretty bright, eccentric, or otherwise flashy.
[break][break]
He’d tap at his chin quietly before looking to Reila. “Tell me… do you think I should bully my pokemon a bit?
[break][break]
A light smile spread across his lips, devilishness sprinkled into the folds of his otherwise kind features.
[break][break]
I have a Gothita and while she doesn’t mind cute things, she absolutely hates flamboyant clothes. Should I get her something really show offy?
[break][break]
He thought of it as more of a punishment than anything. She would usually love to accompany him on his shopping excursions and pick out her own clothes, but as of lately, she wasn’t even talking to him. A little jab would show her what she misses out on when she doesn’t pick for herself... also what she gets for ignoring him.

[attr="class","kc-icon"]
[attr="class","kc-tag"]

[attr="class","kc-ooc"]

[newclass=.kc-notes, .kc-notes a, .kc-post1 b, .kc-post1 b i]color: #f4845f !important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-bg]width: 445px;padding-left: 30px;padding-bottom: 41px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-pkmn1]width: 40px;height: 40px;border: 1px solid #1b1b1b;background-color: #333333;margin-right: 5px;display: inline-block;background-position: center;filter: grayscale(45%);[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-divider1]height: 40px;margin-right: 10px;border: 1px solid #1b1b1b;display: inline-block;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-post]width: 325px;border: 1px solid #1b1b1b;background-color: #333333;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-post1]color: #b3b3b3;font-size: 11px;text-align: justify;font-family: calibri;line-height: 15px;padding: 30px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-post1 b]font-size: 10px;font-family: georgia;font-style: italic;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-post1 i]color: #6d6d6d;font-size: 10px;font-family: georgia;font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-icon1]width: 40px;height: 40px;border: 1px solid #1b1b1b;background-color: #333333;margin-right: 5px;display: inline-block;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-icon2]background-size: cover;width: 30px;height: 30px;margin-top: 5px;filter: grayscale(45%);[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-tag]width: 40px;height: 40px;border: 1px solid #1b1b1b;margin-right: 5px;display: inline-block;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-tag1]position: absolute;color: #222;text-align: center;width: 40px;height: 40px;line-height: 41px;font-size: 25px;font-family: georgia;font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-ooc]height: 40px;width: 0px;position: relative;z-index: 1;transition: 1.5s !important;margin-left: 48px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-tag:hover .kc-ooc]transition: 3.5s !important;width: 325px;transition-delay: 0s !important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-notes]height: 40px;max-width: 315px;position: absolute;overflow: hidden;line-height: 40px;font-size: 8px;font-family: arial;transition: 1.5s !important;opacity: 0;padding-left: 10px;text-align: left;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-notes a]padding: 5px 6px 4px 5px;background-color: #222;font-size: 8px !important;font-weight: bold !important;font-family: arial !important;letter-spacing: 0px;line-height: 41px;text-transform: uppercase !important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-tag:hover .kc-notes]transition-delay: 15.5s !important;transition: 3.5s !important;opacity: 1;transition-timing-function: ease-out;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
thanks for your time
POSTED ON Nov 19, 2018 9:15:06 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","dilyrics3"]Your lips feel warm to the touch You can bring me back to life On the outside you're ablaze and alive But

[attr="class","dibody3"]"okay!" she smiled as she walked with him to one of the many stores. now this is what she was thinking about when she heard the phrase 'clothes shopping'. she would look at the different outfits, grinning a bit as she moved to hold up a cute little bow for snowflake, who gave a happy little yip as she looked at it in the mirror. kim's voice pulled reila's attention to him.

she frowned and thought for a moment. "why would you want to bully your pokemon? that doesn't sound very nice at all. i mean...is it more of a prank than doing it just to be mean?" the young woman asked softly as she looked to the bigger male curiously. she had never heard of actually bullying one of your teammates at all. it just didn't sound nice what so ever.

"if it's just a prank, then i mean...maybe it would be okay? but if it is just to be rude then you shouldn't. it could hurt your gothita's feelings."

[attr="class","ditags3"]

[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:9px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-family:verdana;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:9px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]

[newclass=.dilyrics3]width:120px;text-align:justify;font-family:verdana;font-size:7px;text-transform:uppercase;padding:10px;color:#888;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dilyric3]font-family:Oswald;font-size:15px;color:#972a30;width:125px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.ditags3]font-family:verdana;font-size:10px;margin-top:5px;color:#777;line-height:13px;text-align:center;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
thanks for your time
POSTED ON Nov 20, 2018 18:40:19 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","kc-bg"]

[attr="class","kc-pkmn"]

[attr="class","kc-post"]

He’d ponder for a moment, mulling over his words and thinking he should have worded them better. Of course no one would agree if you were to use the word bullying, but a less harsh colloquialism would be sure to get someone on your side.
[break][break]
Of course he meant no harm to come from his beloved pokemon, she meant the word to him after all; but poking fun at her every now and then would do their relationship a little good.
[break][break]
I phrased that a bit bad… I meant nothing mean by that. I would never bully my pokemon of course, that would be a mean spirited thing to do. I only mean to prod her a bit.
[break][break]
Stepping away for a brief moment he would return quickly with two coats, one obviously more flamboyant than the other. Holding the two up, he would face the plainer one, a tan overcoat with fur lining the break lines on down.
[break][break]
See, she would love this one. It doesn’t draw too much attention, it gets the job done, and it has a matching shawl to keep her that much warmer. It does what it needs to do and doesn’t need any extra addons.
[break][break]
He’d shift his head once more turning to the other, more flamboyant coat. It was navy blue, fills lining the trims, seams, pockets, and anything in between. Bows were attached on every button, as well as anywhere that made it seem cute, the extra bits and bobbets unnecessary in their placement.
[break][break]
Now this one. This she would absolutely hate it. The color is fine, it doesn’t really pop too heavily, but all the extra things added like bows that can easily detach, frills that serve no purpose, and the fact this it’s slimmed down to simply look fashionable would really grind her gears.
[break][break]
He’d chuckle, imagining the displeasure of him presenting it to her with a knowing smile plastered on his own face.

[attr="class","kc-icon"]
[attr="class","kc-tag"]

[attr="class","kc-ooc"]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
thanks for your time
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2018 5:13:35 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr="class","dibody3"]reila would look to him as she looked through the different little clothes. the female would raise her eyebrow slightly as she watched him step away and grab two dresses, one that wasn't very girly but it showed the fact that it was cute. not too much frill but not too less. reila would blink and grin at the sight of both dresses as she listened to his explaination.

"i see...so you just wanted to tease her a bit." reila nodded a bit before she stared at the two dresses. "i would by both since it's just a joke and give her that one-" she motioned to the more flamboyant dress, before then motioning to the less flamboyant one.

"then when it seems like all hope is lost, give her this one and let her know it was a joke and you love her."

reila smiled to the male then happily as if she were proud of her logic.

sorry for the shitty post...i haven't been myself the past few days lol...

[attr="class","ditags3"]

[googlefont=Oswald]

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
thanks for your time
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2018 8:11:41 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","kc-bg"]

[attr="class","kc-pkmn"]

[attr="class","kc-post"]

she seemed to have all the answers, and that he wasn’t opposed to. frivolously wasting money for a quick joke wasn’t his style, but frivolously wasting money on cute clothes that could one day be worn was. he wasn’t about to pass up this opportunity.
[break][break]
i can’t help but agree.” he’d say with a bright smile. draping both the coats over his forearm neatly, he’d take one last look around, taking note of a few scarves and mitten here and there as well as some cute boots, before looking back to reila.
[break][break]
now what about you? see anything that catches your eyes?
[break][break]
standing idly he’d await an answer, eager to continue the shopping spree.

[break][break][break][break]
(take your time responding, no rush~)

[attr="class","kc-icon"]
[attr="class","kc-tag"]

[attr="class","kc-ooc"]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
thanks for your time
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2018 11:38:06 GMT
Deleted Avatar

reila would hum a bit more as she grabbed things to put on her precious pokemon, such as small ties and bows. her eyes went to kim as he spoke and she grinned. "well, i like these to put on their ears and wings!" she giggled then, moving to show him how cute a set of bows that she could attach to the vulpix's ears. "isn't this just adorable? she looks so pretty with those pink colored bows!"

the cheerful girl then looked over to kim again, bouncing on her feet a bit. "maybe i could find some suits for my boys. sparkle and winnie totally need something! what do you think of a teddiursa in a top hat?" the young woman then laughed a bit at the image.

tags:
notes: template change!

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
thanks for your time
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2018 21:53:20 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","kc-bg"]

[attr="class","kc-pkmn"]

[attr="class","kc-post"]

eyeing the bows would make his heart squeeze, the image of decorating his pokemon with them vividly placed in his mind. the vulpix added to the equation only made the image that much cuter, thoughts of catching a vulpix of his own flooding his mind.
[break][break]
it’s positively adorable~” he’d say in a honeyed voice, the smile on his face brightening slightly.
[break][break]
her second notion only made his heart flutter, the thought of his own teddiursa in a top hat too sweet for words to describe; and if he were to try and surmise them it would only prove useless, his heart was too caught up in his throat to do so.
[break][break]
after a brief pause he would catch himself, shaking the thoughts in order to properly speak.”... rei, i think i would die if i thought about it any more.
[break][break]
a faded thought of his own teddiursa in a top hat would venture in and out of his head as he purchased the two outfits previously picked for the gothorita, making his way for the exit of the store.
[break][break]
as he passed reilia he would point out of the store they were currently in. “i’m sure i saw a store not too far from here that sold things like that, if you’re ready we should head over there.” his expression was all too excited, ready to see what they had in store for him to decorate his sweet children with.

[attr="class","kc-icon"]
[attr="class","kc-tag"]

[attr="class","kc-ooc"]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
thanks for your time
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2018 3:24:31 GMT
Deleted Avatar

the young blonde would giggle happily as she nodded happily in agreement. at least she had someone she could share all these cute clothing ideas with. she would bounce about before speaking. "i know right! it's just too cute to think about and yet i want to see it. come on out winnie!"

out of the sphere would be a small little bear pokemon who had a claw in his mouth. 'teddiuuuursa? ursa teddi!' he would coo lightly before walking over to reila and lifted his arms up. she moved, picking him up into her arms as if he were a toddler.

"kim, this is winnie! winnie, this is kim. he's a new friend of mine who gave me a wonderful idea to get you a top hat!"

the bear just tilted his head and continued sucking on his paw. he must of gotten into some honey recently. however, reila would have followed kim to the counter to pay for all her little items as well while holding onto the teddy bear pokemon. snowflake would loyally sit by her feet as well as she worked.

"then let's go! i'm so excited to see this!"

tags:
notes: hehehehe yay for top hats!

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
thanks for your time
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2018 3:48:38 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","kc-bg"]

[attr="class","kc-pkmn"]

[attr="class","kc-post"]

he’d stop in his tracks, his heart jumping to his throat once again as he looked at the teddiursa. it wasn’t often that he got to see another teddiursa, league members of his rank would always prefer the evolved form of this pokemon rather than this cutie, thinking it weaker because of its small stature. cowards. only true fans would appreciate the bundle of joy that was a teddiursa, and she seemed to be just that, a true fan. that, or an up and coming trainer.
[break][break]
holding a hand on his chest he would unwillingly stop from picking up the pokemon and nuzzling it, trying his best not to lose himself in the moment. instead he would kneel down, digging in his coat and offering the little bear a honey stick with a smile.
[break][break]
nice to meet you winnie, you remind me of my own baby boy.” they were almost exactly the same, save the mass amount of winter weight his own had put on.
[break][break]
he was tempted to bring his own teddiursa out, if only to meet this little lad, but that would probably be a bad idea. uaid was overworked and grumpy, bringing him out would probably do little to lighten his mood. instead he could use her teddiursa as a model for his own.
[break][break]
leading the way, he’d keep his eyes out for other shops that might be interesting to visit after this one, he still needed to buy gifts for friends, and maybe one of these shops had just what he needed.
[break][break]
as they entered the store he’d look around at all the accessories readily available, collars, bows, flowers, earrings, you name it, if it fits a pokemon in terms of accessories it’ll be here; and being here was something he’d immediately regret.
[break][break]
he was overcome with the urge to send out the pokemon that could fit in the store and dress them up in every little thing he laid his eyes on… it was a near torturous experience.

[attr="class","kc-icon"]
[attr="class","kc-tag"]

[attr="class","kc-ooc"]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
thanks for your time
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2018 8:05:20 GMT
Deleted Avatar

winnie would look to kim as he greeted the little bear causing him to tilt his head a bit. his eyes lit up once he seen the honey stick. 'teddi! teddiursa!' it exclaimed happily as it did a bit of a grabby hands with his paws and accepted the stick thankfully.

reila giggled a bit before moving to follow kim to the other shops. her eyes watched as him as she went deep in thought. this man seemed really nice, but in all honesty she was curious as to what made him choose her in particular to shop with. he also seemed fairly familiar as well. where had she seen him before.

the teddiursa would move to latch onto reila's back, riding on her like a monkey at this point as he sucked on the honey stick he had received from kim.

"thank you, by the way, for coming with me. but i am curious...what made you choose me to shop with?" the woman tilted her head a bit as she asked him gently. reila didn't mean anything rude by it. but she honestly was confused.

tags:
notes: i think these two are gonna be bffs, totes

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
thanks for your time
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2018 22:26:18 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","kc-bg"]

[attr="class","kc-pkmn"]

[attr="class","kc-post"]

a question easily answered arose, so with a smile he would speak, the only words coming out of his curled lips being,
[break][break]
i just thought you looked cute.
[break][break]
calmly; no further explanation seeming necessary from him. it was a simple reason, nothing more, nothing less, and making it seem that way was far from his intentions.
[break][break]
after answering he would turn going to make his way around the shop, looking at all that was laid bare for them to browse. wandering eyes forced his hand to pick up things here and there, keeping the items clutched in his free hand as his gothorita’s clothes hung in the other.
[break][break]
if you find that top hat i’d love to see it.” he was too busy being distracted by every little thing that caught his attention to look for what they came here for in the first place. maybe this shop wasn’t the best idea after all...

[attr="class","kc-icon"]
[attr="class","kc-tag"]

[attr="class","kc-ooc"]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
thanks for your time
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2018 8:07:07 GMT
Deleted Avatar

the words that came out of his mouth caused the young woman's pale cheeks to flare up in a blush. he thought she looked cute? really? then again, upon closer inspection...kim didn't seem too bad looking himself. reila hummed a bit as she tried to figure out something to say that didn't make her seem awkward or someone who seemed to be easygoing.

however, the only thing she could think of that sounded good in her head was a lightly little "thank you."

reila then took another breath before she then started to speak again, this time thinking complimenting the male would be a good idea. "you look cute as well. very attractive, even. oh..and uh..." she said, moving to actually grab a top hat she had found and placed it on winnie.

"here we go!"

tags:
notes: sorry it took me so long ;-;

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
thanks for your time
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2018 20:11:02 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","kc-bg"]

[attr="class","kc-pkmn"]

[attr="class","kc-post"]

he would give a chuckle in response to the girls attempt to seem collected.
[break][break]
the effect he had on people was something he took great pride in, the absent minded flirts he sent others way only adding to his charm. it was something someone like lacked.
[break][break]
but he didn’t want to think about work right now, he was shopping with a new friend, not oversharing with an old one.
[break][break]
thank you for the compliment.
[break][break]
was his response as he turned to her with a soft smile, his attention quickly grabbed by the teddiursa as he briskly walked over to it.
[break][break]
studying the bear he’d keep hold of the trinkets within his grasp firmly, stopping himself from coddling the pokemon. it hurt him to hold back this much, but when it wasn’t his teddiursa to cling to.
[break][break]
it’s so adorable~
[break][break]
the voice that overcame him was pained, bordering on baby talk as he kneeled down draping the coats over his knee. promptly placing the accessories on top of the coats he would take out his phone pointing the camera at the dapper boy. but before his fingers could start pressing away, he’d look up to relia to make sure it was okay to snap him up.
[break][break]
you don’t mind do you?

[attr="class","kc-icon"]
[attr="class","kc-tag"]

[attr="class","kc-ooc"]