please be my friend

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
please be my friend
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2018 4:22:51 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rcplotr"]
[attr="class","rcplotrname"]
CHU-E CHOI

[attr="class","rcplotrmid"]

[attr="class","rcplotrimg"]

[attr="class","rcplotrmid2"]
[attr="class","rcplotrmid3"]

PLEASE BE MY FRIEND
[attr="class","rcplotrmid4"]i will cry otherwise

[attr="class","rcplotrmid5"]
[attr="class","rcplotrmid6"]

this is Chu-e, and i like to rp and have friends even if he doesn't. he is a rocket and if you want someone to call you a bitch and drink all your pepsi this is your man[break][break]

i'll expand on this later hhhhhng
[break][break]

i thought of some things i would like to see happen with chu-e! if you think u can help me with some of these goals, i'm all for it! if you don't and just think it would be neat to see how he interacted with your charcter, i'm all open for that too! these aren't set in stone![break][break]

i know, feasibly, that given the 'arcs' of these, i won't be able to do all of them most likely, so they're just options to see where his character might go![break][break]

fist fight god: he'll probably lose, but it would be fun to have him battle someone a lot stronger than him. he's a glutton for punishment tbh.[break][break]

walk backwards into hell: defy someone important and get punished for it. he'll probably enjoy it tho, the weirdo[break][break]

double backstab: he thinks he has people all figured out. pull the wool over his eyes[break][break]

it's not all bad i promise: meet someone who genuinely enjoys his company for whatever fucked up reason[break][break]

r-romance?: chu-e would make a very bad boyfriend. i want him to break someone's heart for sport[break][break]

light in the dark: theres a very tiny piece of chu-e that's still a good person. maybe if someone gave him a reason to not choke that part out he wouldn't be as bad[break][break]

big cry: make him be emotionally vulnerable and open up about why he is the way he is[break][break]

full crazy:
have someone push him to do something absolutely insane[break][break]

out with a bang: chu-e's goals in life right now are just to cause as much destruction as possible. give him that chance[break][break]

that's not healthy: tw on this one! chu-e's big goal in life is to raze his hometown for how they treated him after being sexually assaulted by a classmate. after he sees this goal through, he wants to kill himself since he sees his meaning in life to be done with everyone who hurt him there dead. that's really fucked up and maybe someone give him something else to live him life for?[break][break]

theres probably a lot mroe things but some of these would be neat to play out. also he would be a good antagonist if you need a minor one for a couple threads!

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat]
[googlefont=Oswald]
[newclass=.rcplotr]width:450px;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #181818;background-color:#1e1e1e;color:#999999;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rcplotrname]font:bold 25px Montserrat;color:#222222;line-height:25px;text-transform:uppercase;padding:37px 0px;background-color:#60495A;letter-spacing:-1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rcplotrmid]padding:20px;background-color:#222222;border-bottom:solid 10px #60495A;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rcplotrimg]height:90px;width:90px;padding:4px;border:solid 1px #181818;background-color:#272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rcplotrmid2]width:90px;height:90px;padding:4px;border:solid 1px #181818;background-color:#272727;margin-top:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rcplotrmid3]background-color:#60495A;height:90px;width:90px;font:bold 10px Calibri!important;color:#222222!important;white-space:nowrap;text-align:center!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rcplotrmid4]font:15px Oswald!important;line-height:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rcplotrmid5]padding:14px;background-color:#272727;border:solid 1px #181818;height:180px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rcplotrmid6]color:#999999;padding-right:10px;height:180px;overflow:auto;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rcplotrmid6::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color: #181818;border:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rcplotrmid6::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 5px;background: transparent;border:solid 1px #181818;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
please be my friend
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2018 9:49:44 GMT
Deleted Avatar
& @arthurwright

so ok, i know that i was saying about throwing my boyo at you, but might as well make this like a legitimate post or something lol. i feel like them having completely different backgrounds is going to make a lot of sparks fly, since arthur is like rich bitch boi and choi is like runaway small town boi. arthur still has a subconscious tendency to look down on people thanks to his vader, but he still talks to them. he's just condescending about it. they might exchange a lot of nasty words, but arthur doesn't like making enemies needlessly. if they're going to play rough he'll probably oblige for fun. i dunno if these two are going to hit off, but who knows? they have a small age gap and maybe when choi gets into some deep shit, arthur might extend his hand. maybe. or maybe sneer at him. :v they could probably bump into each other in the city, especially because arthur is a manager to some sleazy district, so he owns a string of shops. definitely one of them is a bar, so...yeah :v

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
please be my friend
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2018 18:33:44 GMT
Deleted Avatar
& @devo1

i'm going to borrow this template because i'm too lazy to go and get mine...sorry peony please forgive me!

but, uh, yeah: fist fight god, let's go! i'm sure they can find a reason to butt heads and throw hands. but if chu-e decides to throw his pokemon instead of his hands, then that's good with me, too! a good, classic pokemon battle haha. 

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
please be my friend
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2018 14:44:40 GMT
Deleted Avatar
& @amuro
totally not stealing this template too.
full crazy: have someone push him to do something absolutely insane
c-can i call dibs on that? chu-e seems very troubled and i'd say amuro is kind of like that too. i can totally see the two of them pushing each other to do crazy stuff together, and eventually even stuff they can't even handle on their own. it could start from one of them daring the other to do something– or even just, "i'm bored, let's go bully some1". he'll also def tease chu-e about anything he can think of, probably something silly & childish. it's just how amuro shows affection that he doesn't care about anyone. idk i feel like there's a lot these two could end up doing together and that it'd be fun! you can lmk what you think (:
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
please be my friend
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2018 17:04:20 GMT
Deleted Avatar
chu-e and arthur: ;)

chu-e and athena: chu-e is just as likely to come at you as his pokemon tbh. he thinks people who 'hide behind them', ie don't fight their own fights too, are weak. tbh in her app it says she's a mercenary and he doesn't really always like those much either? he doesn't have some great morals and is happy to off someone but he feels like taking money for it cheapens it or something stupid like that lmao. he's prickly and kind of catty so i'm sure they could find something to argue about >:o

chu-e and amuro: hell yeah get this idiot to do some stupid shit. he's a 'leap before you look' type and always up for causing some chaos. he needs someone to help him with his stupid ideas and also just to cause general trouble with tbh. looking at his profile, chu-e is still plenty angry at the world at large but he would see the same kind of heat that he had when he was younger in amuro. maybe they could bond over that and chu-e could lead him further down the path of badness >:u
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,453 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
please be my friend
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2018 22:00:04 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

This has already been established, but Dorian and Chu-e, being fellow Beasts, naturally get along. The two of them are opposites in many ways, yet similar in others, which probably made Dorian very interested in him in the first place. Obviously, the two of them would enjoy working together to fuck shit up. Further down the line, I could see him discovering Chu-e's past, and being appalled by what happened to him, and how his hometown treated him after the fact. If he were to discover the suicidal aspects, he would do his best to try to stop him from going through with it, and would try to get him to find a reason to keep on living, even if it means he becomes a fellow sacker of cities for Rocket.

Now, these two could become very bitter enemies very fast. Thomas, being an Agent of the International Police, could potentially interrupt something he's doing for Team Rocket, and a fight would ensue. This could tie into the Fist Fight God part nicely, considering that Thomas is a heavily trained and experienced martial artist. If he were to find out about Chu-e's origins somehow, he'd honestly feel mortified for the guy, and would be likely to go off on the town for their actions, but would obviously not allow Chu-e to raze his own town. In terms of battles of words, Thomas would taunt him about it, if it meant getting him into an emotionally vulnerable position.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
please be my friend
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2018 22:17:50 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","abner"]
& abner
fist fight god: he'll probably lose, but it would be fun to have him battle someone a lot stronger than him. he's a glutton for punishment tbh.
MINE? i think it'd be fun for choi maybe to hear about how abner's this fighting punk dude, the guy that silas calls to knock the shit out of ppl, among others i'm sure, but either way maybe choi is like 'BITCH I CAN TAKE YOU' in the heat of the moment and abner's like, 'wait wut?' and he'd probably think choi was adorable for trying, even give him pointers, idek.

[newclass=.abner]width:300px; text-align:justify; font-size:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.abner b]color:#765D75; font-family:calibri; font-weight:lighter; font-size:12px;[/newclass]