camryn's pc

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
camryn's pc
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2018 20:27:20 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","needlelies"]
[attr="class","needlelies1"]
[attr="class","needlelies2"]
[attr="class","needlelies3"]
[attr="class","needleliesimg"]

[attr="class","needleliesname"]

CAMRYN

[attr="class","needleliesname1"]

ROOK IS LEAGUE

[attr="class","needleliestrainer"]

i looked back once, and all i saw was his face smiling - the needle crying. walking out of his room with mirrors, afraid i heard him scream, "you'll never get away!" cold and shaking, i crawled down alleys to try and scrape away the tracks that marked me. slammed my face into walls of concrete. i stared - amazed - at the words written on the wall: don't ever trust, don't ever trust the needle. it lies. don't ever trust, don't ever trust the needle when it cries, cries your name. don't ever trust, don't ever trust the needle. it lies. don't ever trust, don't ever trust the needle when it cries, cries your name.

[attr="class","needleliespoke"]
[attr="class","needleliespoke1"][attr="class","needleliespoke2"][attr="class","needleliespoke1"][attr="class","needleliespoke2"][attr="class","needleliespoke1"][attr="class","needleliespoke2"][attr="class","needleliespoke1"][attr="class","needleliespoke2"][attr="class","needleliespoke1"][attr="class","needleliespoke2"][attr="class","needleliespoke1"]

[attr="class","needleliespokem"]

[attr="class","needleliespokemtitle"]

INVENTORY

[attr="class","needleliespokemimg"]

STORAGE POKEMON

PARTY WISH LIST

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Space Mono:300,400,700]
[googlefont=Roboto Condensed:300,400,700]
[googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
[newclass=.needlelies]border:solid 1px #626262;padding:9px;background-color:#181818;width:500px;color:#626262;font:11px Roboto;text-align:justify;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.needlelies1]padding:20px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cijxkS/dark_spots2.png);background-position:center center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.needlelies2]border-top:solid 5px #626262;border-bottom:solid 5px #626262;[/newclass]
[newclass=.needlelies3]border-left:solid 1px #626262;border-right:solid 1px #626262;padding:30px;background-color:#181818;min-height:140px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.needleliesimg]height:110px;width:110px;border:solid 1px #626262;padding:14px;float:left;margin-right:20px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cijxkS/dark_spots2.png);background-position:center center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.needleliesimg div]height:100px;width:100px;padding:5px;background-color:#181818;[/newclass]
[newclass=.needleliesname]font:bold 40px Roboto Condensed;line-height:35px;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=.needleliesname1]font:bold 12px Roboto Condensed;line-height:10px;padding:5px 0px 6px 0px;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=.needleliesname1 b]color:#e88854;[/newclass]
[newclass=.needleliestrainer]height:77px;padding-right:10px;overflow:auto;text-transform:none;margin-top:6px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.needleliestrainer::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color: #626262;border:none!important;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.needleliestrainer::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 3px;background:transparent;border:none!important;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.needleliespoke]margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.needleliespoke1]border:solid 1px #626262;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cijxkS/dark_spots2.png);background-position:center center;padding:0px!important;height:56px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.needleliespoke2]width:10px;padding:0px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.needleliespokemtitle]background-color:#e88854;color:#f5f5f5;padding:10px;text-align:center;font:bold 10px Roboto Condensed;line-height:10px;margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.needleliespokemimg]padding:15px;padding-bottom:0px;[/newclass]