k8ie's plotter

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
k8ie's plotter
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2018 0:15:49 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Inconsolata|Montserrat]

[attr="class","hiyhPlot"]

[attr="class","hiyhPlotBox"]
[attr="class","hiyhPlotFront"]
[attr="class","hiyhPlotTop"]

[attr="class","hiyhPlotIcon"]

[attr="class","hiyhPlotName"]

malcolm castilla-somerville

[attr="class","hiyhPlotTags"]
[attr="class","hiyhPlotHash"]#

aloof

prideful

impatient

[break]

merciless

loyal

app

[attr="class","hiyhPlotBack"]
[attr="class","hiyhPlotHeader"]#information

kalos nobility. the overseer of slateport's shipyard. stoic and taciturn. marquis de somerville is not known for kindness or care. yet, ultimately, malcolm values sincerity as much as he values competence. a gentle reverence for history and science leads him as much as a belief in what is right does, and malcolm will uphold peace at whatever cost. also, he likes skitty.

[attr="class","hiyhPlotHeader"]#positive

malcolm has a high bar for friendship. while he is warmer to people he judges as capable, an emphasis on professionalism makes his fondness harder to distinguish. his machiavelli-meets-mr-darcy deal often means people have little idea what he thinks of them. league members will find an acquaintance if they can weather his coldness.

[break][attr="class","hiyhSeeking"]seeking old friends, scientists, historians, league members

[attr="class","hiyhPlotHeader"]#negative

it is all too easy be disregarded by malcolm. he considers many inferior to him, and others bristle against his dogmatism as he is both single-minded and close-minded. if disagreed with, it is hard to come away from him unscathed, but malcolm dislike is nothing compared to his loathing. rocket members apply. a warning: malcolm has no interest in civility. also, please, let us have some business rivalries. money keeps the peace.

[break][attr="class","hiyhSeeking"]seeking scientific and historian rivals, business rivals, team rocket members

[attr="class","hiyhPlotHeader"]#romantic

very happily married. if not preoccupied with his work or his passions, malcolm is preoccupied with his husband and gladly so. he did “date” in his teens, so old friends could possibly be old makeout buddies. but that is all.

[break][attr="class","hiyhSeeking"]seeking none

[attr="class","hiyhPlotHeader"]#wanted

other scientists and historians. i would love to do missions more themed around the legendary mythology of the region – especially the legendary titans – so hmu. also, other braille nerds. that would be lovely.

[break][attr="class","hiyhSeeking"]seeking scientists, historians

devdas madan

playful

spiteful

showy

[break]

clever

lenient

app

the magnificent madan. once an up-and-coming illusionist, devdas' budding career came to a halt following a tragic event and a nervous break. intermittently performs on stage to this day with mixed results. to a select few, he’s had better luck turning tricks – the magic kind – in less savoury ways. impeccable sleight of hand, grandiose deception. loves company, especially the fun, wretched or simply miserable kind.

devdas can make friends, sure. an assured, sociable presence, chatting is all too natural for him. no, no, the problem is keeping them. devdas is flighty, catty and seemingly uncaring – oh, he loves to hear people’s tales of tragedy, just don’t expect him to care. he’ll be warm towards other rockets and will probably like the ones who possess a sense of joie de vivre. if you ask, he’ll teach you a magic trick or two.

[break][attr="class","hiyhSeeking"]someone he can be irresponsible spiritual uncle to

no stranger to people absolutely loathing him and devdas does not make any effort to rebuild burnt bridges. he is facetious and blasé, decadent and wasteful. perhaps there are simply just bigger fish to fry. league members will come to know his brand of maliciousness as will other rockets. devdas can easily loathe anyone but does he seem as if he has the courage to do anything against them except snide words?

[break][attr="class","hiyhSeeking"]league members, rocket members, free for all oops

no LOL

[break][attr="class","hiyhSeeking"]noooo

people he’s known in his past could be very interesting. i’d have to chat to you! maybe there are like three fans of his in the entirety of the region of hoenn. he’d love to meet them.

[break][attr="class","hiyhSeeking"]obscure fans, past flings or friends

jolie wu

trait

trait

trait

[break]

trait

trait

app

the kid of girl that punches your shoulder and leaves a bruise. cop & coming soon as proof k8ie doesn't only rp men in their 30s. i promise. SOON!!!

lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. etiam pellentesque metus sit amet elit consectetur, vitae egestas nisi pulvinar. sed ut finibus urna. pellentesque maximus.

[break][attr="class","hiyhSeeking"]seeking here, here, here

lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. etiam pellentesque metus sit amet elit consectetur, vitae egestas nisi pulvinar. sed ut finibus urna. pellentesque maximus.

name surname

trait

trait

trait

[break]

trait

trait

app

[attr="class,"hiyhCred"]selkie

[newclass=.hiyhPlot]width:420px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hiyhPlotBox]width:200px;height:250px;background-color:#151515;overflow:hidden;float:left;margin-left:7px;margin-top:7px;border-radius:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hiyhPlotFront]position:relative;height:250px;margin-top:0px;transition:.5s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hiyhPlotBox:hover .hiyhPlotFront]top:0px;margin-top:-193px;transition:.5s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hiyhPlotTop]width:200px;height:45%;background-color:#ccc;position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hiyhPlotIcon]width:200px;height:0px;position:absolute;display: flex;align-items: center;justify-content: center;margin-left:-2px;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hiyhPlotName]width:100%;font:15px montserrat;letter-spacing:-1px;height:3px;font-weight:400;text-transform:lowercase;position:relative;top:54px;color:#7b7b7b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hiyhPlotTags]width:200px;position:relative;text-align:center;top:75px;padding:5px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hiyhPlotHash]font:11px Inconsolata;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px;background-color:#222222;color:#7b7b7b;padding:5px;margin-left:5px;border-radius:0px;line-height:26px;border-radius:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hiyhPlotBack]background-color:#222222;width:180px;height:178px;overflow:auto;padding:5px 5px;font:10px roboto;line-height:160%;text-align:justify;color:#ababab;border-radius:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hiyhPlotHeader]font:11px Inconsolata;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px;text-align:center;background-color:#151515;margin-bottom:3px;color:#a5a5a5;padding:5px;border-radius:3px;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hiyhSeeking]font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:-.25px;text-transform:uppercase;background-color:#151515;padding:2px 5px;border-radius:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hiyhCred]font:bold 7px roboto;float: right;text-transform:uppercase;margin-right: 25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hiyhCred a]font:bold 7px roboto!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.hiyhPlotBack::-webkit-scrollbar] width:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hiyhPlotBack::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] background-color:#ccc;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lyre

perse
she / her
twenty-four
november 23
sootopolis
good q
lorekeeper / elite four
elite four
185 height
185 height
my own blood pains me, the salt as much as the vein
awards
651 posts
part of
TAG WITH @perse
persephone amavi
k8ie's plotter
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2018 12:04:40 GMT
persephone amavi Avatar

hey k8ie! hoenn #lore is my absolute favourite and i thought it'd be cool to thread something out with you??

in isolation, persephone is young and not particularly exceptional beyond just being intimately familiar with the region's ruins etc. however, her mother was also an archaeologist and left behind a number of artifacts when she passed away a few years ago.

i was thinking maybe malcolm knew perse's mum? she would have been maybe like ~5 years older than malcolm. perhaps they worked on some history / legendary lore stuff in the past? back then perse would have likely been this vivacious but very obnoxious brat lmao. malcolm is presumably this Busy and Important guy, but maybe he'd make some time if his old colleague's kid showed up to dump a box full of weird relics on him or something??

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
k8ie's plotter
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2018 14:47:35 GMT
Deleted Avatar
EDIT: Moved the response over here where it belongs!

embodies everything Vera wants to deck in the face but can't because of the law so yes yes pls I would love for them to meet and be forced to work together fdhjg I also like the idea that they already know each other! They've probably been introduced to each other once and just immediately came to the conclusion 'nah not worth it' and walked off in opposite directions.

Vera's not going to enjoy working with him, but she does take her work for the league seriously since she wants to climb the ranks and fix things around here. Expect some not-very-subtle investigating on her part; she'll definitely want to see if she can find proof for all those claims against Malcolm. Plus, it'd just be funny and cathartic to have her suspicions confirmed after having to hear praises about the guy from her colleagues. A respectable investor her ass.

Not sure what kind of mission would suit them best though! Maybe something against the rockets or with infiltration? They won't get along, but banding together to get shit done and beat up annoyances could garner some resemblance of tolerance and civility.

Just ideas though! Feel free to tell me what you think. ^^

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
k8ie's plotter
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2018 4:25:11 GMT
Deleted Avatar

YES PLEASE LYRE let’s knuckle down on lore because hoenn mythology is so overwhelmingly sick. creatures that could wilfully shape the land? legendary titans that were previously worshipped until they were sealed away for several millennia?? sign me TF up.

i’m so excited to plot w characters involved w that, & i super adore perse’s familiarity with them through her mum and otherwise. i wanna explore it & i would love mal to have known her! he was v immersed in research in his twenties. you know, papers on pokéscholar authored by an m. somerville titled “temporal deixis in hoenn braille narratives”, “a case study of material implication in markings of unown”. so excavation digs with that professor amavi? FANTASTIC. except the professor brought her 9 year old daughter by office hours today and, arceus, are kids meant to be that loud?

honestly, boisterous young perse sounds adorable ;___; i love those ever-so-slightly nightmarish kids so much. pls can they have met @ that age @ least once. PLS. bc after reaching the age of 18, malcolm’s method of dealing with children has typically been “buy them an expensive gift and hope it imbues the child with a certain degree of respect toward you” – you know, the Upper Class approach of interacting with children. strained politeness on virtue of pure ignorance of how to talk to a child. here’s some money. go see a star war. courteously asking her how schoolwork is going, bc that is the sort of thing malcolm asks. that sort of meeting, but paths diverge.

cut to modern day, persephone turning up with an armful of artefacts. malcolm would intercom his secretary and ask him to reschedule his meetings today. and if perse if looking for a job…?

tl;dr; a fond memory of her mother, but an active interest in a woman who turns up with artefacts and eagerness. i would love to rp this babes, but i also wanna see little miss matyr in action. let’s lore it up when we get the chance. TELL ME WHAT WORKS BABES

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
k8ie's plotter
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2018 7:03:47 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

science
history
rich
property
royalty

don't u dare think u can escape me. we gotta blow this shit up.

close tab

played by

lyre

perse
she / her
twenty-four
november 23
sootopolis
good q
lorekeeper / elite four
elite four
185 height
185 height
my own blood pains me, the salt as much as the vein
awards
651 posts
part of
TAG WITH @perse
persephone amavi
k8ie's plotter
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2018 17:33:52 GMT
persephone amavi Avatar

sorry for taking a while getting back to you! uni has been wrecking me this week but ily ;^; the rse games were my first pokemon games and screwing around with the braille stuff has been probably one of the most unique things in any subsequent game?!

in typical kid fashion, she probably went from being incredibly intimidated by him to being bold and asking dumbass questions and offering unsolicited and blatantly incorrect opinions on like... the dating of a particular deep-sea cave rock or something. in hindsight, it's one of those horrifyingly embarrassing memories that she desperately tries to repress lmao!

and omg please give perse a job!! i imagine she's currently this aimless, semi-recent grad from, idk, slateport university atm so if malcolm would even give her something concrete to work on or even a shred of guidance she'd be incredibly grateful / the most loyal and people-pleasing assistant ever?!

as for what specific TYPE of thread to do... i like the idea of both a flashback sort of thing to uni student malcolm, prof amavi and her obnoxious kid who is getting in the way and a more current one of them catching up with that box that can be used as a springboard for more shit later 👀 and also maybe we can rapidfire both for gacha dollars haaaa I'LL DM YOU ON DISCORD LATER AND WE CAN WORK SOMETHING OUT!! <333

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
k8ie's plotter
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2018 20:52:18 GMT
Deleted Avatar

where is my rich thread spiral pls

don’t worry about it stuff comes up!! ESP WITH UNI STARTING. BUT RIGHT. i love the new games but… i loved that interactive mystery in rse. also i am easily terrified in video games so young me found it SO SPOOKY.

but i love everything shy then bold kid perse & i absolutely live for the prospect of getting to write awkward stuffy younger history student malcolm existing around a rightfully obnoxious child. especially for a following future thread where they can BOTH remember it. perfect. perse is embarrassed? mal may be too.

a flashback thread that gets a lil rapid-fire would be wonderful. maybe i am thirsty for those pokédollars too also… i said before but. i want to see perse’s mum. PLS DM ME THE DEETS BABES

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
k8ie's plotter
POSTED ON Oct 7, 2018 3:14:56 GMT
Deleted Avatar

hi you made the fool's error of liking upon my man's bio, sealing the pact of making me think it's chill to plot w/ u

i feel like vil's a little too lowly to pop up even as a rocket member on malcolm's radar just yet, but they're philosophically very different in their approaches to people (a merciless league affiliate vs a merciful rocket, among other things) so it'd be kind of interesting to see how that would manifest if they ever encountered

...yeah i got nothin' right now but high handed characters are a fav of mine and i'd like to rp with you sometime so someday i will. just you wait :'I

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
k8ie's plotter
POSTED ON Oct 10, 2018 21:26:18 GMT
Deleted Avatar

@scott &&

Mauville City gym leader at his service. I'm honestly pretty sure that Scott would have this sort of man crush on Malcom. He's wise, and tall, and blonde, and regal, and cool, and awesome, and like some sort of video game character and Scott would just ooz this sort of reverence around him and wonder why he isn't just as cool. Maybe Malcom can somehow aspire Scott not to be such an asswipe. Either way, this is how Scott views Malcom. He's pretty much intimidated and inspired by the man. Oof.

@giovanni &&

So, Giovanni's one of the Beasts of Rocket and I would really like to see this wise old man sort of open up Giovanni's eyes to the fact that he actually will have come competition with him?! I'm a lil excited if you can tell. The sad part? I think that these two would actually be friends if it wasn't for rival factions! Maybe we can have that odd sort of 'doesn't know he's rocket' thing going? IDEK(i don't think it's possible, really) but Giovanni would be like, 'oh man you're actually worth my time huh' and he'd know that he doesn't mess with Malcom. You know? So like, RESPECT rivals? idek...

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
k8ie's plotter
POSTED ON Oct 15, 2018 1:19:57 GMT
Deleted Avatar
WIZZ I HAVE NO IDEA HOW I DIDN’T SEE THIS. i think like everyone i was wholly consumed with the RAID DEATH. it’s okay, murder time is over now and i can’t wait to reply to these.

@scott – honestly scott is a goblin sweetheart and i love him. i love how he’s shifted thru life, changed goals and motivations in such an organic way ;__; DISCOVERING HE COULDN’T DO IT ALONE. he has such a mischievous soul so the fact that he has a little of an awed reverence for malcolm is like SO GOOD. like. admiration of marquis de somerville, ironically the man who comes off like he’s never laughed at a joke in his LIFE.

esp since i’m down with thinking abt how malcolm would think of scott. he has his own reverence for the gym leaders of hoenn! it takes capability, trust and confidence to inherit a gym leader position. so there is definitely an aspect of a passing respect malcolm will hold for scott. i’d kinda dig seeing their interaction sometime especially bc of… not being an as swipe. bc u saw this. MAL IS STILL HIS OWN VERSION OF PRICK. but he has his values, & i would love to see them alongside scott’s. one day we need a thread which is scott a lil anime eyes and malcolm there like. man of stoic virtue. but honestly? in scott’s vicinity seemingly ignoring him until he instructs “straighten your back” @ scott. which is his way of saying i like you. even if it’s not clear. but pls like gimme a gentle dose of jake peralta to my captain holt here.

@giovanni – WISE OLD MAN!!! mal is only eight years older than giovanni!!!! but ilit. i’m definitely intrigued by the possibility they could be friends without knowing. I’M INTRIGUED BY THIS PROSPECT i just wanna know how. we could have a meeting thread and see how they get along?? OR GIVE ME MORE DEETS. but we could have em in a thread in the wilderness of hoenn where they end up needing to cooperate with each other & get to show their TRUE POWER before they even know each other as their respective organisations?

but then again i’m like. giovanni loves to read? i wanna do something around this?

tl;dr; i adore these ideas so gimme gimme gimme. i’d love a thread with either sometime but you pro’ly need more with giovanni right? REGARDLESS. SICK!!!

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
k8ie's plotter
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2018 17:50:20 GMT
Deleted Avatar

hey there lord prince :eyes: yes you know aristocats have to unite in this harsh land. now someone who loves cats can't be all that bad right or at least thats what victor thinks. there's nothing better than accidentally showing your soft side because of felines right?

victor is very interested in accidentally walking in on a moment of nice kitty love. he's really good at keeping secrets so maybe they can be kitty pals and once a week Malcolm can visit victor and they can play with kitties, sort of like a secret addiction get together. i'd love to set something up so these cat lovers can reveal their true sides and just...cats.