ABOMA-NO

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
ABOMA-NO
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2018 22:57:58 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Maven Pro:700]

[attr="class","eitmpostwhole"]
[attr="class","eitmpostheader"]
[attr="class","eitmnotes"]

[attr="class","eitmtagged"]
@marvelous2

[attr="class","eitmdivider"]

[attr="class","eitmnotesbody"]
wee woph

[attr="class","eitmlyric"]
the [break]
echo [break]
in [break]
the [break]
mirror

[attr="class","eitmposticon"]
[attr="class","eitmposticonbg"]

[attr="class","eitmpostbody"]Yeah, Ami liked to spice it up sometimes! Selling her homemade Malasada-special on Route 120, now that's what she'd call a raking. Parts of Hoenn were in full-blown winter, a freshly laiden sheet of snow over the week's-worth of packed snow underneath. When she had arrived to set up her roadside shop, the snow had been only trickling from the sky. A couple hours in, the weather was getting harsher, and she hadn't gotten a single customer. What was going on?! Yes, it was cold out, but this was usually not a bad area to sell in - not at all. A little winter sprinkle shouldn't be stopping eager poke-moms from getting a great deal. Letting out an exaggerated sigh, Ami leaned back in her lawn chair, pushing against the ground with her heels.[break][break]
She wasn't sure how much time had passed. Each minute felt like an hour. With another heavy sigh, Ami felt it was time to admit her defeat and pack up her bags. But, finally, in the distance, she could see a figure coming closer and closer. The closer they were, the more she could make out that they were.. running? Eventually she could see the panic in his face. Bundled in a thick jacket, stumbling, and clearly in a hurry to get back to the city. She wrongly assumed he was just trying to escape the impending blizzard.[break][break]
"Hey!! Come over and get an amazing deal on these HOMEMADE MALASADAS! I'm about to close shop so I'll even give you half off!" Could it be? Was he ignoring her? "Hey!" she shouted again, this time stepping into the middle of the road to block his path. "At least have a sample?"
[break][break]
Astoundingly, he didn't slow down. He pushed past her, causing her to slip and fall onto her butt. "E-excuse me?!" she stuttered, shocked, but not really. He then slowed down, apparently feeling remorse.
[break][break]
"Didn't you hear there's been Abomasnow abductions around here? You should get out of here!" He then sprinted off again.[break][break]
"Huh?"

[attr="class","eitmfooter"]

[attr="class","eitmCredit"]SELKIE

[newclass=.eitmpostwhole]border:1px solid #eee;width:300px;background-color:#fff;padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eitmpostheader]background-color:#FFC0CB;height:100px;width:300px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eitmnotes]width:82px;float:left;color:#fff;font-family:calibri;font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;padding:5px;position:relative;right:203px;top:22px;transition:.5s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eitmpostwhole:hover .eitmnotes]position:relative;right:-6px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eitmtagged]padding:5px;height:12px;overflow:hidden;width:72px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eitmtagged a]color:#fff!important;font-family:calibri!important;letter-spacing:0px!normal;font-size:10px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eitmdivider]width:82px;height:1px;background-color:#fff;position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eitmnotesbody]height:24px;overflow:auto;margin-top:5px;width:82px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eitmlyric]width:100px;font-family:maven pro;font-weight:700;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:26px;line-height:21px;text-align:left;float:left;color:#fff;position:relative;right:94px;top:-3px;letter-spacing:-1px;transition:.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eitmpostwhole:hover .eitmlyric]right:-115px;position:relative;transition:.5s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eitmposticon]width:114px;height:114px;background-color:#fff;position:relative;top:-7px;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(50% 0%, 100% 50%, 50% 100%, 0% 50%);clip-path: polygon(50% 0%, 100% 50%, 50% 100%, 0% 50%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.eitmposticonbg]width:100px;height:100px;position:relative;top:7px;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(50% 0%, 100% 50%, 50% 100%, 0% 50%);clip-path: polygon(50% 0%, 100% 50%, 50% 100%, 0% 50%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.eitmpostbody]font-size:10px;font-family:verdana;text-align:justify;padding:20px;color:#727272;line-height:130%;[/newclass][newclass=.eitmpostbody b]color:#DB7093;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eitmfooter]height:15px;background-color:#FFC0CB;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eitmnotesbody::-webkit-scrollbar]width:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eitmCredit]font:bold 7px roboto!important;margin-left:250px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eitmCredit a]font:bold 7px roboto!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
ABOMA-NO
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2018 17:41:09 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Aboma-What?

Ash was well familiar with the Pokémon in question it was what came afterwards that had the girl completely perplexed. Reporting of abductions had been coming in which were bad enough but to make matters even more confusing the culprit seemed to be a Pokémon?! And not just any Pokémon but the reports seem to suggest that it was an Abomasnow?!

Now the Frost Tree Pokémon was never something one should mess around with carelessly, especially when you entered their territory but abductions? Ash had never heard of such a thing happening, this was out of character that was sure.

She quickly volunteered to take on this job, her main motivation being to sate her curiosity as to why this Pokémon was kidnapping people. But of course saving the people who were taken was important as well. Redgrave was more than prepared for venturing out to where to abductions were taken place, covered from head to toe in winter gear.

The Pokémon in question was known for whipping up blizzards to hide itself. Usually they did this to then disappear, as they are creatures that tend to keep to themselves which is what made this whole situation even more puzzling.

The weather most definitely checked out as the Redgrave walked through the route. Hopefully there wasn’t anyone out here. Not only was a blizzard going to be rolling through, most likely because of the kidnapper, having someone getting caught up in this would make things complicated.

Last thing she wanted was to lose someone and add to the Abomasnow’s collection. She’d have to handle this carefully and quickly, there was no telling what sort of state these people were in. By her side was her trusted Growlithe, who was eager to help. The pup was strapped with search and rescue gear. It was practical and cute.

Given the pup’s typing and resistance to the cold he was perfect partner to have at her side. He was the one who picked up the smell of malasadas…..wait what? There was a stand on the side of the road……someone was selling malasadas?

Ash certainly respected the hustle but this was a terrible time to be out trying to make a buck. She was going to ask the dude who was hauling ass what was going on but he kept on trekking, shouting something about the Abomasnow and how they should both be running. Ash shrugged and walked over to the girl that was one the ground, offering a hand.

”You alright?” She’d help the girl up, Ash’s Growlithe also helping by nudging her up with his snout. ”I’m sure the end is neigh running man spewed some gibberish about an Abomasnow, right?” While she spoke her attention turned to the malasadas, picking one up and stuffing her face.

”Oh man these are really good haven’t hand one in forever! You've gotta tell me the recipe!” Relishing in the deliciousness of the treat she almost forgot that she was somewhat explaining what was going on. She quickly swallowed the bit that was in her mouth and continued.

”Sorry about that! But back on topic! There have abductions around these parts recently and the culprit is apparently an Abomasnow.” She explained, Prometheus barking to grab their attention.

”Me and this tough guy right here came to solve this case and get those people back. An Abomasnow nearby would explain the sudden blizzard coming. It’d be best you get out of here before you get caught up in it.”

@marsh1

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
ABOMA-NO
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2018 5:59:11 GMT
Deleted Avatar

@marvelous2

wee woph

the [break]
echo [break]
in [break]
the [break]
mirror

[attr="class","eitmpostbody"]Suddenly, a newcomer. Where did she even come from?! Ami gladly took her hand, getting up and dusting the snow off of herself. She must have seen the nonsense that went down with the running man. "Why wouldn't anyone be lurking around here trying to find it? He's the only guy I've seen for hours.." her voice drifted off as the girl smashed her face into a malasada. Ami's looked at her with a gaping mouth, her eyes boggling. Her... her malasadas! It must be precisely that. That the people of Fortree were all crazy! [break][break]She stood in shock for a moment before collecting herself. Well, no one was buying this stuff anyways...[break][break]
"Well I keep a secret recipe. But a good place to start is imported spices! The domestic ones just don't do it." Ami started again to close up shop, with a little hurry in her pace so this woman wouldn't gobble up another freebie. "An Abomasnow, huh..." Her eyes drifted to the Growlithe. Like all pups, he was pretty cute, and reminded her of her own Teddy before he evolved. She smiled at it warmly.[break][break]
"It's not just you two is it?" Ami finished putting her packaged goodies into a tote bag, shutting it closed with a magnet. The table... well, she didn't really want to trudge it all the way back to the city in this weather. It was only a hundred poké or so, and sometimes other vendors set up shop here as well. She was sure someone else would come by to use it another day.[break][break]
Even bundled up, the cold air kept her brisk and uncomfortable with each sharp inhale. "You're saying the Abomasnow is the reason I haven't been getting customers right?" she questioned, a little dig in her voice. It was annoying, but there was no real reason to get involved. This day was already an L, and the smart thing was to go stay in the middle of town until this whole thing blew over. But there was an eerie lack of response to the kidnappings, if that was actually even happening. Ami looked at the Growlithe again. This kind of fooling around was something Teddy loved doing. Ever since they were little, he caused so her so much grief. But that was just how he was, and she still loved him with all her heart, her first Pokemon.[break][break]
Ami let out a short and nervous, almost weird, laugh. To be honest, it had been a while since she let him have his kind of fun. "I really don't think you should go alone. How about I tag along, like, insurance?" she said, currently armed only with her bag of malasadas, no pokemon, and a weird smile. They were buried somewhere in her bag.

[newclass=.eitmpostwhole]border:1px solid #eee;width:300px;background-color:#fff;padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eitmpostheader]background-color:#FFC0CB;height:100px;width:300px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eitmnotes]width:82px;float:left;color:#fff;font-family:calibri;font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;padding:5px;position:relative;right:203px;top:22px;transition:.5s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eitmpostwhole:hover .eitmnotes]position:relative;right:-6px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eitmtagged]padding:5px;height:12px;overflow:hidden;width:72px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eitmtagged a]color:#fff!important;font-family:calibri!important;letter-spacing:0px!normal;font-size:10px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eitmdivider]width:82px;height:1px;background-color:#fff;position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eitmnotesbody]height:24px;overflow:auto;margin-top:5px;width:82px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eitmlyric]width:100px;font-family:maven pro;font-weight:700;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:26px;line-height:21px;text-align:left;float:left;color:#fff;position:relative;right:94px;top:-3px;letter-spacing:-1px;transition:.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eitmpostwhole:hover .eitmlyric]right:-115px;position:relative;transition:.5s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eitmposticon]width:114px;height:114px;background-color:#fff;position:relative;top:-7px;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(50% 0%, 100% 50%, 50% 100%, 0% 50%);clip-path: polygon(50% 0%, 100% 50%, 50% 100%, 0% 50%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.eitmposticonbg]width:100px;height:100px;position:relative;top:7px;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(50% 0%, 100% 50%, 50% 100%, 0% 50%);clip-path: polygon(50% 0%, 100% 50%, 50% 100%, 0% 50%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.eitmpostbody]font-size:10px;font-family:verdana;text-align:justify;padding:20px;color:#727272;line-height:130%;[/newclass][newclass=.eitmpostbody b]color:#DB7093;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eitmCredit]font:bold 7px roboto!important;margin-left:250px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
ABOMA-NO
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2018 6:11:31 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Well she certainly took the idea of an Abomasnow going around kidnapping people better than Ash thought she would. Most people would be concerned with nothing more than getting out of dodge or at least seem a bit perplexed by the whole situation but she didn’t seem all that fazed.

She’d be pretty reliable in tense situations Ash figured. Or there was the possibility that the gravity of certain situations was lost on this person and she’d be terrible in tense situations. It was kind of fun how things worked like that. Oh well, no point in dwelling on such things now anyway.

Ash then pouted a bit when she was told that the recipe was a secret because of course it was. No matter how hard she tried she just couldn’t make it right. She would follow the recipes she’d find online or in cook books and they always come out off.

They were good for sure but it wasn’t the same. Whatever was the secret in these secret recipes had to be some really good shit cause Ash was definitely lost. ”Yeah just the two of us…and well the rest of my Pokémon.” Ash replied, shrugging as she did so.

Part of her felt the only reason it was this way was due to the possibility that this was all a hoax. In the case that it was fake they weren’t wasting too much manpower and if it was legit then either Ash would take care of it or she’d get into some deep shit and they’d send backup knowing they had to take the situation more serious.

”Right on the money. And what a shame too, your malasadas are great.” Ash’s grubby little mitts were going to try and grab another one but Ami had packed up before she got the chance.

Pro was enjoying all the attention the girl was giving her, wagging his tail and nudging up against her. The Growlithe was always extremely friendly to people Ash seemed to be okay with and again with a surprise, though this one being more of one than the other.

”Tag along?” The Redgrave wasn’t sure about that. She placed a finger on her chin and thought about it for a moment before answering. ”I appreciate the offer but I think we can handle this on our own. And besides I’d hate to get you involved when you really don’t have to.” This lady definitely did not look prepared to go tackle a blizzard and the thing making it.

”That being said…” She began to add, looking off to the distance. ”I guess having some help wouldn’t hurt and besides this blizzard that’s coming this way is going to be a doozy so it’d be easier to keep an eye on you if you come with. Hate for you to get lost in the blizzard, it looks like it’ll catch you even if you hauled ass back right now.”

That was the excuse she was going to be working with. Prometheus let out a happy bark, having a new friend come along made things even better in the Growlithe’s eyes. ”Oh I never introduced myself! Name’s Ash Redgrave!”

@marsh1

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
ABOMA-NO
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2019 2:58:49 GMT
Deleted Avatar

@marvelous2

wee woph

the [break]
echo [break]
in [break]
the [break]
mirror

[attr="class","eitmpostbody"]Ami knew her food was great, and she always loved getting compliments about it. But it would be a little sweeter if the girl had paid for the malasada she munched down! "The rest of your Pokemon, huh?" she rummaged through her bag loudly. "Actually..." she drifted off, releasing her Arcanine, Teddy. "My gang's here too. But your puppy reminded me of some good memories." Ami slung her bag around the Arcanine, clipping it into place. "These guys are handfuls, aren't they? Nowadays... I wouldn't bother dealing with something annoying like an Abomasnow." Not that she was even sure she could. Those things were huge; and, besides, if it was kidnapping people, it was clearly aggressive too. "Hi Ash. I'm Ami, and this is Teddy." She patted the canine on the back, brushing some snow off of him.
[break][break]

Ami peered into the distance with narrowed eyes. It was hard to see very far, and the impending blizzard was sure to make things worse. She wasn't feeling so confident on Teddy's nose today. Although the snow mitigated other smells, it also would lessen the scent they wanted... and its not like he was familiar with what an Abomasnow smelled like.
[break][break]

"Do you have any idea where we should start looking?" She put her hand to her chin. "We could try tracking down someone's scent by getting a hold of one of their possessions, but we also kinda have a time limit, which is the blizzard chasing our tails..."