twenty-three
october 17
Castelia City, Unova
n/a
admin/businesswoman
executive
151 height
151 height
It ain’t easy being mean. In effete morality, I maintain a masquerade of earnestness and modesty.
awards
181 posts
marie jules DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marie
marie jules
cold fame
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2018 6:32:16 GMT
marie jules Avatar

slateport was now under rockets control, that was clear to the entire region, so the sight of a girl like her going in and out, with the possibility of being seen by anyone passing by, wasn’t going to earn her any blessings on their part. these nuisances were easily taken care of, but it would be less of a hassle if she could avoid being spotted in the first place.

the top floor of a hotel she had stayed in the night before seemed to be the best place to commune with who she aimed to, the rocket leader, silas.

a xatu would meet with the man, teleporting him to her exact location; all factors of being seen being eliminated with this option, no flying, no commutes, nothing except the slight dizziness that followed from the sudden shift of location.

looking over her shoulder marie would return her gaze over the side of the building, watching those below continue on with their day.

my birthday was right before that slateport business…” she’d halt her words, taking a step back “-i wanted to celebrate it but with all that was going on i couldn’t make time for myself.

again, she would let silence ruminate, continuing after the brief pause, turning her body slightly with a bitter smile and hiding the discontent she felt; holding back a scowl. “i will be reimbursed for the time spent taking over that mess of a city, won’t i?

close tab

played by

noodles

SILAS
HE/HIM
TWENTY-NINE
rocket boss
BOSS
30 height
30 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silas
SILAS BLACKWELL
cold fame
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2018 15:09:46 GMT
SILAS BLACKWELL Avatar

a house, a memory: that is what makes part of his soul. the red in the bricks have long turned into a sickly pink, faded like the pictures in the frames that contain secrets of his past because before rocket, before he lost himself, he lived a vastly different life: a life he desperately longs for.

but no matter how hard he tries to weave the fabrics of his past to become whole again, it remains as is: a memory left to be forgotten. he just can't let go.

xatu appears out of a break in reality. it's familiar and it seems to be beckoning for him, so he abides. one hand on his shoulder and he's lost.

the slight dizziness lasts for a few seconds. he reaches out for her voice, snapping him out of it.

"happy birthday." she holds back a scowl and he can see it through the lines on her face. she's pushing his boundaries but he lets her. "i didn't get you a gift, unfortunately." 

he takes a step towards her. "you succeeded where others failed. good job." praise is rare especially from him. but he grants it because she deserves it. she is the only one who did not fuck up; this includes @ezra, which is a shame.

"how would you like to be reimbursed?"

close tab

played by

giz

emilee, vivian, brianne
she/her
twenty-three
october 17
Castelia City, Unova
n/a
admin/businesswoman
executive
151 height
151 height
It ain’t easy being mean. In effete morality, I maintain a masquerade of earnestness and modesty.
awards
181 posts
marie jules DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marie
marie jules
cold fame
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2018 21:52:49 GMT
marie jules Avatar
his words were unexpected yet expected. unexpected in the fact that he so easily bent to her wishes, and expected that he did.

she didn’t concern herself with what other rockets did or did not do, all that mattered is that she had succeeded; anything else was just random trivia, but hearing she had been one of few to succeed, almost stunned her… almost.

in all honesty, this would only make her demands carry that much more weight, which was exactly what she needed right now.

completely turning her body to him she’d go to take a seat on the ledge, crossing one leg over the other as she spoke her wishes.

i want to take some time off for myself, don’t come to me for anything for at least a week, two at most. and if something pops up that only i can do, find someone else to do it… that’s all i ask.

she knew she’d be pushing it if she asked for anything more than what she had. this deal was the least she could ask, planning to do the most with it.

close tab

played by

noodles

SILAS
HE/HIM
TWENTY-NINE
rocket boss
BOSS
30 height
30 height
awards
234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silas
SILAS BLACKWELL
cold fame
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2018 2:29:07 GMT
SILAS BLACKWELL Avatar

she's already pushing it. he watches as she situates herself on the ledge and lets her legs dangle freely, swaying with the wind. he steps next to her but doesn't sit; instead, he gazes out at what remains of the city, taking in the true sight of what he's capable of.

he offsets his venom. "you're pushing it, jules." she asks for too much and she knows it. still, he has to applaud her bravery; to dare ask such a thing from him is daring. or foolish.

"no one else can do what you do. ezra failed me. dominic was absent. and the other beasts? useless. and now you're asking me to relinquish my strongest weapon for two weeks."

it's an absurd request and one he would've instantly said no to if the circumstances were different. but with her, with what she's done for him, he bites back his tongue and reassess.

with a resolved sigh, he crosses his arms over his chest and peers down at her.

"where will you go?"

close tab

played by

giz

emilee, vivian, brianne
she/her
twenty-three
october 17
Castelia City, Unova
n/a
admin/businesswoman
executive
151 height
151 height
awards
181 posts
marie jules DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marie
marie jules
cold fame
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2018 1:22:01 GMT
marie jules Avatar
how flattering. to be called a powerful weapon by a man was sure to make any woman swoon.

she had to suppress rolling her eyes at the comment before replying.

put a little more faith in your other subordinates or keep them on a shorter leash. whatever you do, let me have a little me time, i’m tired of playing pretend with these people.

making confidants left and right was bothersome. along with keeping up the facade of a modest girl too pure to do bad as well as staying in contact with said confidants, the whole ploy was was all starting to get on her nerves.

and again, what the others did was not her concern. if they had to endure hardship brought upon by their employer to rekindle what dying flame he held for them, then they’d have to suffer on their own. she wasn’t here to hold any hands.

as for where i’m going. unova. i want to visit family.” tilting her head back she’d look to the sky, then turn to silas at her side. “even a weapon gets homesick sometimes.

close tab

played by

noodles

SILAS
HE/HIM
TWENTY-NINE
rocket boss
BOSS
30 height
30 height
awards
234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silas
SILAS BLACKWELL
cold fame
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2018 15:46:14 GMT
SILAS BLACKWELL Avatar

there's no need for him to suppress the need to roll his eyes. "faith is a gift these idiots don't deserve." much like her, he's not here to hold any hands but recent events have told him that maybe he might need to. if he can't even rely on his underbosses to get the job done then what hope does he have. what hope does rocket have.

her voice lulls where her answer agitates. "and you need two weeks to say hi?" it baffles him because family is not a concept he understands. he's never had the luxury of having one.

as frustrating as it is, he abides to her request.

"fine." 

but there's a catch. there's always a catch. he stoops down to her level, squatting to meet her eyeline. his fingers turn her head by her jaw, forcing her to look at him.

"ten days. if you forgot what happens if you're late, ask ." families are a weakness that's so easily exploitable. his threat carries that much weight with so little effort.

he releases his grip and rises back to his feet. "tell them i said hello." looking out at the view, he takes a step backwards.

"i need you for lavaridge."

close tab

played by

giz

emilee, vivian, brianne
she/her
twenty-three
october 17
Castelia City, Unova
n/a
admin/businesswoman
executive
151 height
151 height
awards
181 posts
marie jules DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marie
marie jules
cold fame
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2018 20:41:53 GMT
marie jules Avatar
the touch of another was never welcome to her, and when her personal space was was entered, she wouldn’t be a stranger to telling whoever entered it to back off.

but not him. instead she’d grit her teeth, jaw visibly clenching as he grabbed hold of it.

if he were any other person and she were not trying to get something out of him, she would have quickly swatted away his hand. instead she put up with it, it got her what she wanted in the end.

but as soon as he let go she would jerk her head back down, rolling her jaw slightly and looking to the ground, a bitter, “thank you.” said in reply. she had already gotten what she asked for, the risk of losing that was not something she dared to chance.

you plan to hit lavaridge next?

slateport was expected, it’s the central hub for league and taking it was a huge success on their part, but lavaridge was just some town with hot springs and old people. what could he have possibly wanted with it?

close tab

played by

noodles

SILAS
HE/HIM
TWENTY-NINE
rocket boss
BOSS
30 height
30 height
awards
234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silas
SILAS BLACKWELL
cold fame
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2019 17:28:22 GMT
SILAS BLACKWELL Avatar

power comes from many things: fear, for one, is what silas uses to instill his position as rocket leader. but he's smart enough to know that fear cannot be solely relied on, especially in an organization like this where the ranks are so fickle and the members are known for stabbing each other in the backs; and right now, silas has a target on his.

he always does.

"you're welcome." 

marie's question is met with a brief moment of silence where he gathers his words. "it is one of the targets, yes." he has to trust someone enough because holding it all in his head will result in chaos. he clicks his tongue and furrows his brows, but continues.

"it's how i'll destabilize hoenn. take down its foundations until it's left with nothing. oldale is another. dewford is another. they're easy targets, it's just a matter of which one i feel like striking first." 

pausing for a moment, he looks down at her.

"what do you want to do, marie?"