Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,414 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Jagged Scars (Solo)
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2018 6:54:53 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar
With a visit to Mt. Chimney finished, Thomas would make his way towards Lavaridge Town. To do that, he'd have to travel down the Jagged Pass leading down from the volcano. Thomas would leap down the first ledge carefully, landing with a well-practiced roll down to the lower level. Thanks to years of experience and training, Thomas' descent down the Jagged Pass, one that would see many trainers injure themselves, some even getting themselves killed in horrific accidents, would be smooth sailing.

Of course, his journey down the mountain would be met with resistance, or at least curiosity from the wildlife. In all honesty, it was something that Thomas was counting on, as the two types of Pokemon, Fighting and Psychic, were types that the Agent would find useful, some outright being on his bucket list of Pokemon he wanted to recruit to his side.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,254 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Jagged Scars (Solo)
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2018 0:57:47 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD BELDUM APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
genderless / clear body[break]
take down / iron head / zen headbutt / psychic
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,414 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Jagged Scars (Solo)
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2018 14:35:00 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar
Thomas' descent down the Jagged Pass would be halted by the sight of something floating towards him. The cycloptic Steel-type was a familiar sight to the trainer. While he had never owned a Beldum himself, he had known several people that had tried to raise the line to their final stages, with mixed results in the way of success. Given how the majority of Beldum could only recklessly smash into their opponents, at the cost of their own well-being, they were a difficult line to raise, and many would fail to evolve them. Those skilled or lucky enough to raise them into Metang would find payoff for their labors, and a far easier time from there raising it to evolve into their final stage.

The Beldum would attempt to slam into the trainer with a Take-Down, only for the Kalosian to narrowly dodge the attack. With that act of aggression, Thomas would send out Brutus the Pangoro to handle the Steel-type.

"Brutus, use Crunch!", ordered Thomas.

As the Pangoro charged the Beldum, the unexpected happened. The Beldum would smash into the Pangoro's gut not with Take Down, as was the norm, but with an Iron Head. The attack caught the Pangoro off guard, causing him to flinch. The Beldum would then slam into Brutus again with an Iron Head, causing Brutus to fall into a kneeling position, grasping his gut. This time, the Pangoro let out an angry roar, and would grab the Beldum, bringing it up to his maw and Crunching down on its body.

The Beldum would weakly float away from the Pangoro, and flee for dear life, knowing that it had no hope of winning this fight.

"Brutus, you okay!?", Thomas called up as he ran up to the Pangoro. Despite the pain he was in from the two hits in the gut he took, the Pangoro was far from being done. As he got back to his feet, the Pangoro would nod to his trainer.

"Good, we'll get you patched up in Lavaridge soon, bud.", Thomas told him, before recalling him back to his Pokeball.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,254 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Jagged Scars (Solo)
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2018 5:04:15 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD PIGNITE APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / blaze[break]
arm thrust / roar / heat crash / smog / flamethrower
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,414 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Jagged Scars (Solo)
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2018 13:37:15 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Thomas would continue to make his way down the Jagged Pass, now with far more purpose than before. The trainer wouldn't get too far before something leaped out at him. A Pignite would leap down towards the human, attempting to use Heat Crash to pulverize the Kalosian. Thomas quickly ran back, and rolled clear of the attack. Thomas would turn to face the Pignite, who gave him a vicious look.

Thomas quickly called out his Flygon, Kiryu. "Kiryu, Dig!", ordered Thomas.

The Flygon nodded to his trainer, diving and burrowing himself underground rather quickly. The Pignite wasted no time in continuing his assault on the human, attempting to roast him alive with a Flamethrower. Thomas would strafe to the side quickly to avoid the jet of fire coming his way. The trainer could feel the heat of the blast of fire on his side. Thomas carefully moved so he wouldn't back himself into a corner.

Once the Pignite was forced to take a break from attempting to breath fire onto the human, Kiryu would emerge right below the bipedal swine. First, the ascent of the Flygon would send the creature flying up into the air. Kiryu would then follow this up by ascending quickly into the air, right above the Pignite, and forcefully slamming it into the ground below them.

The Pignite could only let out a pained groan before he passed out from the attack. Kiryu would look back to his master, who gave him an approving grin and a thumbs up. "Good work, Kiryu!", Thomas said, recalling the Flygon to his Pokeball, before moving onto the final stretch of the Jaggied Pass.

While he could've had Kiryu fly him down the terrain, instead of continuing his descent on foot, Thomas was almost to Lavaridge anyway, so such a use of his Flygon would feel excessive. Besides, Brutus' condition was not so bad that it required him to get down to the Lavaridge PokeCenter that fast.

tags: @tag
notes: Flygon pwned Pignite. Thomas leaves Pignite there unconscious.

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,414 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Jagged Scars (Solo)
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2018 15:27:50 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

As Thomas came upon the last stetch of the Jagged Pass, he would spot something laying on the ground. As he got closer, he would see that the yellow figure was a sickly-looking Kadabra. The Psychic-type seemed to be in awful shape, clutching its stomach in pain, its breathing labored as it shivered on the craggy ground. Thomas walked around the creature to see if he could get a look at its front side. Indeed, the Kadabra, marked out as a male by the length of its whiskers, seemed to be Poisoned, and overall in bad shape.

Earlier, the Kadabra had gotten into a fight with a Toxicroak. Cocky about his chances, the Kadabra allowed the Toxicroak to get in one hit, before he blew it away with a Psychic. Unfortunately, the Sludge Bomb that had landed on it managed to Poison him, and it would last in his system far longer than his use of Recover could effectively stall it out, leaving him unable to muster up any further attempts at self-healing, and with the persistent poison ebbing away at him.

Thomas sighed, and fished through where he kept his medicine stored. And indeed, he had some Antidote on his person. Thomas looked back down at the Kadabra for a moment, who looked up at him with pleading eyes. Thomas would send out Ripper the Scizor from his Pokeball, as insurance. After the last two Pokemon attacked him on sight, he wasn't going to take the chance of being a retelling of the Farmer and the Seviper.

Thomas would give the Antidote to the ailing Kadabra, helping the ailing Psychic-type to ingest the medicine. After a moment, the medicine started to kick in, and the Kadabra would breath a sigh of relief. He would then collapse to the ground again, the poisoning from earlier still having taken its toll on him.

The Kalosian knew that even with the poisoning being treated, the Kadabra, in his state, was still a sitting Ducklett, that any Pokemon looking for easy prey would simply finish him off.

"If you come with me, I can get you some proper treatment, and a good home.", Thomas told the Kadabra, who looked up at him, and up to the lumbering Scizor. Indeed, the insect seemed to be very strong, very well taken care of. Before he could move his head to give a response, the Kadabra seemed to pass out. Thomas took a Pokeball, and tapped him with it, hoping he wouldn't wake up and decide against his offer.

After all, a Kadabra would be of use to someone like him.

tags: @tag
notes: Thomas gave medicine to Kadabra, and attempted to capture it with the offer of further treatment

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga