Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,462 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Benoit Family
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2018 19:20:58 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar
The Benoit Family is one of the oldest families among the Kalosian Nobility, their members being born into the title of Marquis/Marchionesses. Their history dates back to the Great War that ravaged the Kalos Region three thousand years ago, and to this day, the family persists and prospers. Their current venture is an arms tech company that does contract work with the Pokemon League, being one of the companies responsible creating equipment for their enforcers and agencies across the board, as well as equipment marketed towards regular trainers and civilians.

Parents

Daniel Benoit (41) Preferred FC is Jecht from FFX, though any muscular, rough-looking adult FC with black hair and red eyes will suffice. Daniel Benoit is the older of the two Benoit half-brothers, his mother having died in childbirth. Was a brash, troublesome kid who went to the Alola Region for his journey, practically moving there to be a surfer. During his teenage years, he would meet Samantha Benoit, a woman who motivated him to better himself, and to join the Pokemon Rangers, eventually winning her over. Had one son and two daughters with her, and is currently happily married to Samantha. Thomas desperately tried to get his approval as a kid, only to ironically gain it when he gained his own motivations and started training in martial arts in Saffron, even taking pride in Thomas getting into fights. Hasn't spoken to Thomas in 3-4 years because of Thomas' job.

Samantha Benoit (40) An adult FC with green eyes and brown hair is preferred, though I'm open to negotiation. One of her Pokemon should be an Audino, but I am open to negotiation on this as well. Samantha Benoit is a former idol hailing from the Unova Region. In her adolescence, she would meet Daniel Benoit around one of her performances in Alola, at first rejecting the slacker. Over the course of more visits, and seeing him get his act together, she would eventually hook up with him, having three children and a happy marriage. After retiring from her idol career, she would open a talent agency in Kalos to train the next generation of idols. Samantha would attempt groom one of her daughters into being her successor. Her reaction to Thomas' change from a timid boy into a harsher, more stoic warrior is up to the RPer. As with Daniel and the rest of the family, hasn't had contact with her son in 3-4 years.

Siblings

Andrea Benoit (Female, 22) - FC is flexible, preferably someone with black/brown hair and red/green eyes, though I am up for negotiation. The twin sister of Thomas Benoit. Unlike her timid twin brother, she was the more social of the two. Between the twins, she probably would've been the more favored one by her parents. During gatherings after 10 years old, where Thomas was visiting from Kanto, she would witness Thomas' transformation, and perhaps a few of the fights he had gotten into. Her relationship with her parents, as well as her current life are up to the RPer. Hasn't been in contact with Thomas in 3-4 years. RESERVED

Sera Benoit (Female, 16-20) - FC is flexible, preferably someone with black/brown hair and red/green eyes, though I am up for negotiation. Aside from being the youngest of their children, and therefore the baby of the household, what she's like is up to the player, though she would've been groomed by their mom with the intention of turning her into an idol. Whether or not she followed through with this, or went her own way, is up to the player. Hasn't been in contact with Thomas in 3-4 years.

If interested, reply here, or DM me on Discord (Tagger) so we can talk more.