a woman's repellent

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

LIGHT

LEAGUE HEAD SCIENTIST
13 height
13 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
13 posts
part of
TAG WITH @niklaus
Niklaus Lagusa
a woman's repellent
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2018 4:58:06 GMT
Niklaus Lagusa Avatar
[attr="class","dfbase"]
[attr="class","dftop"]
[attr="class","dficon"]
[attr="class","dfboxbase"]
little lion man
[attr="class","dfbox"]"ahhh...the ocean breeze," uttered a soft, calm voice. "waaaahhh...if you raise your arm like this, ampharos," arms raised, "it feels like you're on a roller coaster." the blonde, spiky haired male--then--rose his arms higher into the air, uttering once more, "waaaah....do it with me, 'waahhhhh'!" he exclaimed for his ampharos to, as well, repeat. though ampharos rose his hands high as well, he didn't feel all too comfortable doing this. it was quite strange, but nonetheless he didn't question it.

enjoying their casual time of rest and relaxation. it wasn't until the sound of a feminine "giggle" caused the blonde male's body to become stiff. the blonde male, known as klaus, became stiff--as though he were standing at attention. "mm!" his eyes widened, a hesitant turn of the head--as if he were fighting against it so--tried to peek toward what exactly, or rather whom exactly, was behind him. his body sat upon a concrete wall upon the harbor. "i-it's...girls!" the cursed opposite gender he feared, never having any confidence around them. truly, it was a poor sight to behold.

"i-i-i...!" quickly he stood up. arms flailing all the while his legs began to jog in place. "g-guh, u-ugh!? what do i do, ampharos?!" at first they weren't watching him as they casually strolled by, but it wasn't until one of the three female civilians slowly began to turn their heads. it was almost like reflex, but with precision, he flung himself into the trashcan nearby--leaving his ampharos all on its lonesome, disappointed in its trainer nonetheless. peeking from the trashcan, he wondered if they were gone. "a-are they gone...?"
[attr="class","dfnotes"]
@azmot

come say hi.
[attr="class","sumcreds"]KOJIHIME

[Googlefont=Montserrat|Noto Sans|Ubuntu]
[newclass=.dfbase]width:320px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dftop]padding:10px;border-top:#2e2e2e 5px solid;background:#ff0033;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dficon]width:105px;height:105px;padding:3px;border-left:#fafafa 4px solid;border-top:#fafafa 4px solid;border-right:#2e2e2e 4px solid;border-bottom:#2e2e2e 4px solid;background:#ff6666;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dfboxbase]background:#2e2e2e;padding:5px;border-bottom:#ff0033 5px solid[/newclass]
[newclass=.dfbox]color:#fcfcfc;text-align:justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:10px;margin:30px 45px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dfbox b]color:#ff6666;font:bold 11px arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dfbox a]font-family:century gothic;font-size:10px;text-transform:lowercase;color:#6ab2eb!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dfnotes]height:0px;width:320px;font-family:Ubuntu;font-size:7px;text-align:justify;color:#ffffff;background-color:#2e2e2e;overflow:hidden;transition:500ms;-webkit-transition:500ms;-moz-transition:500ms;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dfnotes a]font-family:century gothic;font-size:10px;text-transform:lowercase;color:#fff!important[/newclass]
[newclass=.dfbase:hover .dfnotes]height:60px;transition:500ms;-webkit-transition:500ms;-moz-transition:500ms;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sumcreds]font-family:Ubuntu;font-size:6pt;color:#000000;text-transform:uppercase;margin-bottom:-150px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
a woman's repellent
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2018 21:47:40 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","viva"][break]
[attr="class","vivalyric"]FOR SOME REASON I CAN'T EXPLAIN, I KNOW ST. PETER WON'T CALL MY NAME
[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]WORDS
[break]
one billion probably[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]TAGGING
[break]
[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]NOTES
[break]
Let's get klaus a girlfriend.

”I suppose the weather is too nice for you to just sit inside your pokeball all day, why not force your way out of it, hmm?”
[break][break]
tongue-in-cheek, he lectures her, but he can’t keep up the annoyed facade for long. Looking at her brings a smile to his face, and his attention only turns from her at the sound of feminine giggles across the way. Coincidental timing too, as, at the same time he looked up, Alexander could swear he spotted a familiar face in the midst of hasty retreat.
[break][break]
”Klaus…?” he utters, half unsure, though, hiding in the garbage does seem like something his colleague would do.
[break][break]
A feminine voice becomes even more prominent than before.
[break][break]
That happiny is adorbs! What’s her name? One of the three girls ask.
[break][break]
”Oh.” Alex is caught off-guard, but adapts to the sudden conversation without missing a beat. ”This little monster’s name is Roll. Careful, she bites.” he says with a soft grin.
[break][break]
The three girls talk amongst themselves and at the pokemon while Alex holds her close to his chest; turning an eye back to the garbage can, Alex spots someone peeking out through the sliver of a barely open lid (to the visible dismay of a nearby ampharos).
[break][break]
”You know, ladies, I have a friend nearby with a cute pokemon too, a nice electric type. I’m sure they’d love to meet you all.”
[break][break]
With that, Alex walks over to the garbage can with something of a smirk, making sure to keep unbroken eye contact with his peer should he still be peeking out. Alex knew the lad wasn’t the most socially adept with the feminine sex, but what better way to face one’s fears than head on, right?
[break][break]
”Klaus…” Alex says while lifting the lid off of the garbage can. ”I know piles of trash, landfills and the like make up your natural habitat, but I have some new friends who’d like to meet you and ampharos.”
[break][break]
An excitable cry of happiny can heard from, well, Alex’s happiny. ”Indeed. What Roll said, don’t be shy.”

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:800]
[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#d93636;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#d93636;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#d93636;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 7px Raleway;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LIGHT

LEAGUE HEAD SCIENTIST
13 height
13 height
awards
13 posts
part of
TAG WITH @niklaus
Niklaus Lagusa
a woman's repellent
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2018 0:31:14 GMT
Niklaus Lagusa Avatar
[attr="class","dfbase"]
[attr="class","dftop"]
[attr="class","dficon"]
[attr="class","dfboxbase"]
little lion man
[attr="class","dfbox"]that voice, the familiarity, and tone! it was none other then @alexander! alongside, or rather in his arm, resided his happiny. and with just one mere cry, he'd quickly stick his head out from the trashcan with a glee of energy. "ooooooh, happiny!!?" his lower half still in the trash, he began to examine the happiny from head to--well...body!

pulling out a measurement tape and examine the the pokemon from arm to eye. the professor's cheeks turned a bright shade of pink, "yosh, yosh~!" he uttered with puckered lips, his hands rubbing the face of the soft, pink bubblegum colored creature. without warning it was as if steam began to emanate from the male's nostrils, he, then, began to go into detail--like a pokedex--about the happiny, "happiny's pouch is rubbery and flexible, enabling happiny to put things into it with ease. though it can't produce eggs yet, it makes up for it by carrying a white, egg-shaped stone in its pouch to imitate chansey and blissey. it might even give this stone to people whom it likes, and it has a habit of wandering around people's feet and causing them to stumble. happiny is known to be extremely strong, as one has been seen lifting heavy things above its head. happiny is a female-only species with no male counterpart!?" he'd tighten his fist and scrunch his face as though he'd just eaten a really sour lemon, only explode the next.

"so coooooool!?!?" niklaus exclaimed for all to hear. but it wasn't until he'd frozen in place that the women from earlier were near him examining and petting his ampharos, "p-pugoh!?" he cried aloud. he couldn't move--no, rather, he didn't want to move. he closed his eyes, covering them with his hands all the while looking toward the sky. "i-i don't exist, i don't exist!" in an attempt to climb out of the trash, he'd topple over, his lower half still inside, only for all the trash, he included, to fall out. bumping his head in the process, it was as if all he could see were nothing more then staryu's. a small, "oww..." klaus lowly winced as he laid flat on his stomach and face toward the concrete.

[attr="class","dfnotes"]
@azmot

come say hi.
[attr="class","sumcreds"]KOJIHIME

[Googlefont=Montserrat|Noto Sans|Ubuntu]
[newclass=.dfbase]width:320px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dftop]padding:10px;border-top:#2e2e2e 5px solid;background:#ff0033;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dficon]width:105px;height:105px;padding:3px;border-left:#fafafa 4px solid;border-top:#fafafa 4px solid;border-right:#2e2e2e 4px solid;border-bottom:#2e2e2e 4px solid;background:#ff6666;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dfboxbase]background:#2e2e2e;padding:5px;border-bottom:#ff0033 5px solid[/newclass]
[newclass=.dfbox]color:#fcfcfc;text-align:justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:10px;margin:30px 45px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dfbox b]color:#ff6666;font:bold 11px arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dfbox a]font-family:century gothic;font-size:10px;text-transform:lowercase;color:#6ab2eb!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dfnotes]height:0px;width:320px;font-family:Ubuntu;font-size:7px;text-align:justify;color:#ffffff;background-color:#2e2e2e;overflow:hidden;transition:500ms;-webkit-transition:500ms;-moz-transition:500ms;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dfnotes a]font-family:century gothic;font-size:10px;text-transform:lowercase;color:#fff!important[/newclass]
[newclass=.dfbase:hover .dfnotes]height:60px;transition:500ms;-webkit-transition:500ms;-moz-transition:500ms;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sumcreds]font-family:Ubuntu;font-size:6pt;color:#000000;text-transform:uppercase;margin-bottom:-150px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
a woman's repellent
POSTED ON Oct 7, 2018 9:59:53 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","viva"][break]
[attr="class","vivalyric"]FOR SOME REASON I CAN'T EXPLAIN, I KNOW ST. PETER WON'T CALL MY NAME
[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]WORDS
[break]
one billion probably[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]TAGGING
[break]
[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]NOTES
[break]
Let's get klaus a girlfriend to a hospital.

He’s taken aback. Just a bit. Klaus’ energy and disposition was, at times… excessive. Alex hugs the baby pokemon tighter to his chest as his colleague scrutinizes it. The happiny scrunches up its own face as Klaus pokes it. The scientist goes into excruciating, pokedex-esque detail about Happiny’s biology and such, but all Alex can do is stare and nod in something resembling bewilderment, or rather, practiced tolerance. ”Uh-huh, right… right.”
[break][break]
Miraculously, the ladies that had joined them were paying more attention to Klaus’ ampharos than to his antics. That is, until said antics escalated. The toppling of the trash can with a fully grown man inside of it is hard to ignore. The girls skitter at the crashing and commotion, hurriedly dodging the bits of garbage that land near their respective persons.
[break][break]
”By Arceus, that looked bad.” Utters Alex as he kneels down and gently touches the side of Klaus’ head. ”You might have a concussion, we should get you to a clinic and check it out.”
[break][break]
The scientist’s capacity for interaction with girls would be tested, as one of them kneels down like Alex, and softly places her hand on Klaus’ forehead while taking on a genuinely concerned tone. Oh my god she almost gasped. Are you okay?

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:800]
[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#d93636;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#d93636;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#d93636;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 7px Raleway;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]