francie's first solo.

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
francie's first solo.
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2018 5:15:57 GMT
Deleted Avatar

leslie's approach into the woods was as it usually ended up. from petalburg she moved north a bit before stopping short of exiting and moving back south. she'd only made it a bit north so far, jack and jill playing around her feet and sven being a spoiled twit in her arms.

her point for coming to the forest to begin with was as a means to capture a few different pokemon. it wasn't like her rockruffs and eevees would ever fail her, namely when all their evolutions came through. but the point was that her gym didn't lead to a lot of 'training' and she didn't want them getting rusty. namely the eevees. which you know, carrying sven had nothing to do with the fact of training... or something.

setting the eevee down, she waved her hand toward the bushes like an impatient mother would a mess her children had just made, ushering them to clean it up.

"be productive you little bastards." she mumbled, her usually sunny tone evaporating with her private visit to the woods. nobody was around, so she didn't need to have her manners on full display.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,720 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
francie's first solo.
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2018 6:49:37 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD SNOVER APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / snow warning[break]
avalanche / double-edge / wood hammer / ice shard / grass whistle
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
francie's first solo.
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2018 13:36:11 GMT
Deleted Avatar

as the eevee's bounded around her feet and played, francie found herself watching with mild amusement. it wasn't like they didn't listen, they were just young. she imagined that they were like teenagers with adhd to the max. well, except for sven. he tended to be all work no play. jack and jill were uncontrollable when they got each other riled though. they even attacked one another from time to time- which was usually interrupted by buzzkill sven.

before she knew it, a small snowstorm had kicked up. it was strange, because they weren't expecting snow for a few days. oh, and that's when it dawned on her. must have been a pokemon's ability. but in petalbu-- oh, a snover. ice and grass, that had to be it!

"hey, look sharp." when she spoke, each eevee turned to listen. "there's a snover around here, let's use swift to weed him out."

the three eevee did as they were commanded, each in a different direction. the sound of a snover's cry had their ears standing up in attention even further. "sand attack, tail whip, quick attack."

jill moved in with a tail whip, barely dodging the wood hammer the snover unleashed on the eevee. sven let loose his sand attack and jack followed up with a quick attack.

"jill and sven, distract with swift." the eevees followed the order seamlessly, the snover was dazzled by the barrage of stars. "jack, double-edge."

the snover didn't stand a change, falling over. a small spark of pride moved through the gym leader and she moved to bend down and congratulate her trio.

"you three are wonderful. your teamwork is beautiful." they soaked up their praise, cooing and purring as they moved in and out of her legs and arms.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,720 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
francie's first solo.
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2018 8:14:08 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD LILLIGANT APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / chlorophyll[break]
petal dance / mega drain / leech seed / healing wish
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
francie's first solo.
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2018 1:47:05 GMT
Deleted Avatar

once her praise was given, francie stood and walked with them a bit more. they didn't get far until they found a lilligant. pretty, cute, seemed strong. she though perhaps maybe she'd actually catch this one, but her fingers fiddled with her pokéball and she hesitated.

her eevees, however, did not hesitate. they acted, quickly, bouncing around and using their competitive team work and their trainer's words to take the lilligant down. francie was proud of their movements and felt little regret for the attack they'd issued out since the lilligant had instigated the thing.

once the lilligant pulled back and returned back into the thick of the forest, francie called her eevee's back, happy that they'd gotten a good stretch. sven looked a little disappointed that she hadn't caught the lilligant and she just glared at him before he rolled his eyes and they moved forward once more. perhaps she'd find something she wanted to catch, perhaps she'd just end up with nothing... maybe she should have caught the snover.

who knows.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
francie's first solo.
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2018 1:19:34 GMT
Deleted Avatar

continuing forward into the woods, francie made her way with her eevees up to a small pond. her body relaxed next to the pond, watching as the eevees splashed and played. sven wasn't much for playing and showed that in his stuck up nose. then there was jack and jill who played with one another by splashing water, using tail whips and helping hands to play around.

what they hadn't realized was that they'd woken up something from its slumber. as francie watched sven get hit with a skull bash, she sat up a bit straighter. "careful! you've crossed a territory! looks like a wartortle!" and honestly, what a prize! "don't let it get away, i think i'm gonna catch him." wasn't a water type, but gym leaders needed their variety too.

hearing that, jack and jill began their assault. jack gave the offense, jill gave support while sven mostly dealt with taking the hits. they rotated their tactics aside from jack being the main one to attack. the wartortle didn't stand a chance, three against one, not with francie's guidance and strategy behind it.

francie tossed a pokeball at the wartortle once she saw the eevees had run it down enough, gripping her hand around the pokeball and really crossing her fingers - metaphorically speaking - since she really wanted this little turtle.

capture attempt
-1 pokeball from inv
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago