WRITE REPLY

Benny's PC

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Benny's PC
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2018 8:50:16 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","needlelies"]
[attr="class","needlelies1"]

[attr="class","needlelies2"]
[attr="class","needlelies3"]

[attr="class","needleliesimg"]

[attr="class","needleliesname"]

BENNY

[attr="class","needleliesname1"]

LACHAT IS LEAGUE

[attr="class","needleliestrainer"]

I am made from the blood and bones of yesterday. One day my blood will dry up and my bones will turn to dust and scatter in the breeze of tomorrow. But today is made from my hopes and dreams.

[attr="class","needleliespoke"]

[attr="class","needleliespoke1"][attr="class","needleliespoke2"][attr="class","needleliespoke1"][attr="class","needleliespoke2"][attr="class","needleliespoke1"][attr="class","needleliespoke2"][attr="class","needleliespoke1"][attr="class","needleliespoke2"][attr="class","needleliespoke1"][attr="class","needleliespoke2"][attr="class","needleliespoke1"]

[attr="class","needleliespokem"]

[attr="class","needleliespokemtitle"]

INVENTORY

[attr="class","needleliespokemimg"]

STORAGE POKEMON

PARTY WISH LIST

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Space Mono:300,400,700]

[googlefont=Roboto Condensed:300,400,700]

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700]

[newclass=.needlelies]border:solid 1px #626262;padding:9px;background-color:#181818;width:500px;color:#626262;font:11px Roboto;text-align:justify;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=.needlelies1]padding:20px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cijxkS/dark_spots2.png);background-position:center center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.needlelies2]border-top:solid 5px #626262;border-bottom:solid 5px #626262;[/newclass]

[newclass=.needlelies3]border-left:solid 1px #626262;border-right:solid 1px #626262;padding:30px;background-color:#181818;min-height:140px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.needleliesimg]height:110px;width:110px;border:solid 1px #626262;padding:14px;float:left;margin-right:20px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cijxkS/dark_spots2.png);background-position:center center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.needleliesimg div]height:100px;width:100px;padding:5px;background-color:#181818;[/newclass]

[newclass=.needleliesname]font:bold 40px Roboto Condensed;line-height:35px;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=.needleliesname1]font:bold 12px Roboto Condensed;line-height:10px;padding:5px 0px 6px 0px;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=.needleliesname1 b]color:#e88854;[/newclass]

[newclass=.needleliestrainer]height:77px;padding-right:10px;overflow:auto;text-transform:none;margin-top:6px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.needleliestrainer::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color: #626262;border:none!important;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.needleliestrainer::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 3px;background:transparent;border:none!important;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.needleliespoke]margin-top:20px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.needleliespoke1]border:solid 1px #626262;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cijxkS/dark_spots2.png);background-position:center center;padding:0px!important;height:56px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.needleliespoke2]width:10px;padding:0px!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.needleliespokemtitle]background-color:#e88854;color:#f5f5f5;padding:10px;text-align:center;font:bold 10px Roboto Condensed;line-height:10px;margin-top:20px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.needleliespokemimg]padding:15px;padding-bottom:0px;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights