close tab

played by

Tagger

he/him/his
rocket grunt
Grunt
1 height
1 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
73 posts
part of
TAG WITH @johnnyboy
jacob berwick
The Superior Sibling
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2018 8:26:37 GMT
jacob berwick Avatar
_ Berwick: (Either Gender, 21-24, League) - Jacob's older, superior sibling. Like Jacob, they would've been born and raised in Virbank City with a set of lower class parents who loved them dearly, and did their best for them. While Jacob was a boy who did poorly in school, and ultimately joined Team Rocket a year ago, much to the horror and disappointment of their parents, this sibling would've fared far better in school, having earned a grant to get them through University, and either having already graduated and moved onto their career, or is approaching graduation, and a lucrative career ahead.

As children, this sibling would've had to pull Jacob's dumb ass out of whatever trouble he had landed himself into. And while their parents have reluctantly disowned Jacob, something that still hurts them to this day, this sibling would be determined to pull Jacob out of this latest mess he has gotten himself into, and hopefully reconnect the younger son with their worried parents. They would not know about Rowan or Lillie, and would've lost touch with Jacob around the time he joined Rocket.

Aside from this plot, I am open to suggestions on the character themselves.