1,346 posts
part of
TAG WITH @isra
Isra Nightingale
Hearsay [closed]
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2018 9:20:05 GMT
Isra Nightingale Avatar
[attr="class","isratalk"]

Still fairly new to her activities as an assistant, miss Isra had found herself spending more and more time waking in the early evenings to squeeze in extra time around her would be peers. She had a hard time seeing them as such, knowing full well that she was not quite in the same boat as them even if most of them would have thought otherwise at first glance. She was juts a night worker, that was the only thing out of the norm, right?

Her lack of worldly experience, caused by her particular childhood circumstances had resulted in much more frustration than she would have liked. Even worse was the matter of trying to find someone willing to accommodate her and give her what she needed, though finally someone had. That was how the woman had wound up confiscating a quiet area of the hotel restaurant for as long as they would allow her to stay.

It hadn't been long but her table was already covered in papers of all sorts, many being nothing more than informational, an attempt to at least get herself familiar with the things most were already used to. The papers included everything for diagrams to instructions manuals, the lengthy kind, to full histories of anything that piqued her interest and she had ever intention of reading them from start to finish. It would take several nights but would greatly help in bringing her up to speed with the world she was being submerged in.

At least that had been the intention for the night, she perceived her visitor early enough to greet them. "Good evening, what may I help you with?" papers were shifted and turned over in her hands, not looking up from her self set mission.

@elinda figured the festivities may act as a good starting ground for the warning shot, if not let me know and I can make adjustments

[newclass=.isratalk b]color: #9ed480;[/newclass]