forbidden forest: grass types are d*cks

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

LIGHT

LEAGUE HEAD SCIENTIST
13 height
13 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
13 posts
part of
TAG WITH @niklaus
Niklaus Lagusa
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2018 19:08:12 GMT
Niklaus Lagusa Avatar
[attr="class","dfbase"]
[attr="class","dftop"]
[attr="class","dficon"]
[attr="class","dfboxbase"]
little lion man
[attr="class","dfbox"]the fluttering of a white lab coat shuffled from the cool breeze. the sound of a vine wincing during the coiling of what looked to have been an intruder found within the forbidden forest. that intruder's name was none other than: professor niklaus "klaus" lagusa. he hung upside down from a forestry trap laid out by, what he believed, to be the residences of the forbidden forest.

"c-come on guys! this isn't fun anymore!" he uttered, shuffling like a beautifly caught in an ariados's web. "i didn't mean to intrude into your forbidden forest, i just wanted to learn more about you!?" he continued to squirm as he, simultaneously, spoke to the grass-types. rumors had it that any who trespassed into the forbidden forest were soon to become prisoners of the grass-type pokemon that resided pass this point. "d-don't be that way, come on! can anyone here me?! are you just gonna--eh?" from behind an oak tree he saw something--white, a bit rusty if you will. [

"what is..." he zoomed in. "b-b-b-bwaaaaaaahhhhhh!!" he exclaimed as loud as he could, making out the strange item several feet away from him to be, "bones!? those are bones! why are there bones behind that tree--are you gonna burn me with acid and devour me?!" no response. "someone get me down from here?! i just wanted to see your tribe--u-uguu..." yet again the professor, who was quite skilled at this, found himself in yet another predicament.

when it came to wild pokemon, he's not too great in getting himself out of a predicament involving them. "if i could reach my pokeball this would be easy, but i can't! someone help me!!?" he exclaimed as loud as he could. hopefully someone would take the courage to traverse through the forbidden forest to aid him.
[attr="class","dfnotes"]
@azmot

come say hi.
[attr="class","sumcreds"]KOJIHIME

[Googlefont=Montserrat|Noto Sans|Ubuntu]
[newclass=.dfbase]width:320px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dftop]padding:10px;border-top:#2e2e2e 5px solid;background:#ff0033;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dficon]width:105px;height:105px;padding:3px;border-left:#fafafa 4px solid;border-top:#fafafa 4px solid;border-right:#2e2e2e 4px solid;border-bottom:#2e2e2e 4px solid;background:#ff6666;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dfboxbase]background:#2e2e2e;padding:5px;border-bottom:#ff0033 5px solid[/newclass]
[newclass=.dfbox]color:#fcfcfc;text-align:justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:10px;margin:30px 45px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dfbox b]color:#ff6666;font:bold 11px arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dfbox a]font-family:century gothic;font-size:10px;text-transform:lowercase;color:#6ab2eb!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dfnotes]height:0px;width:320px;font-family:Ubuntu;font-size:7px;text-align:justify;color:#ffffff;background-color:#2e2e2e;overflow:hidden;transition:500ms;-webkit-transition:500ms;-moz-transition:500ms;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dfnotes a]font-family:century gothic;font-size:10px;text-transform:lowercase;color:#fff!important[/newclass]
[newclass=.dfbase:hover .dfnotes]height:60px;transition:500ms;-webkit-transition:500ms;-moz-transition:500ms;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sumcreds]font-family:Ubuntu;font-size:6pt;color:#000000;text-transform:uppercase;margin-bottom:-150px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2018 19:47:03 GMT
Deleted Avatar
ian had been stalking a leavanny for almost an hour. which was giving him a little trouble, since the fuckers were both quick and sensitive. like the reporters that he's going to have to talk to in eight hours.

the problem wasn't any more than pest control, but the councilman had his assistants overextended on other, needier projects. between all the paperwork that needed to be completed and the overgrowth on route 101, he preferred more hands-on approaches.

well, until now.

ian ignored the yelling for all of five minutes until he couldn't anymore.

"oh my god." ian steps out of a side path. it's like the moron was asking to be attacked. "shut the fuck up!"

'or i'll feed you to my arcanine' went unsaid. apollo was off on reconnaissance in the other direction, but nobody needed to know that.

five seconds, and then recognition. but only just. "klaus? the hell?" he stares at the man with contempt. eleven year olds would travel this route for pokemon and the petalburg gym badge. this is a grown man.

close tab

played by

LIGHT

LEAGUE HEAD SCIENTIST
13 height
13 height
awards
13 posts
part of
TAG WITH @niklaus
Niklaus Lagusa
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2018 2:52:03 GMT
Niklaus Lagusa Avatar
[attr="class","dfbase"]
[attr="class","dftop"]
[attr="class","dficon"]
[attr="class","dfboxbase"]
little lion man
[attr="class","dfbox"]"h-hewwo...?! is somebody there," in the midst of his crying, he looked to discover a familiar face beneath him. "m-mr.ian!" he began to bawl. the professor had now started to sob like an idiot as his tears streamed the opposite direction they normally slid. "t-there was a pokemon, and i s-saw it, and i-i- wan-guhted t-tuh s-stugdy, a-and it w-wan-uguh-away! abadabah pokemon, ooga booga forest!" the professor squirmed in the tightened vines and spoke in gibberish toward his fellow colleague. the professor was in a frantic, unable to contain himself because he was expressing too many emotions on his face from the depths of his fear to focus.

"i-i just wanna get down from here, adabahguh!" the frantic professor continued to squirm. the blonde male's face was enough to scream despair. he was in utter despair, and klaus was not ready to die just yet. "s-save yourself, mr.ian! the forbidden forest is a dangerous place and the pokemon here d-don't enjoy trespassers!" was his colleague oblivious to this area--to the rumors! why was he here?! if he were to die would it be the professor's fault? oh no, now the professor's beginning to squirm even more at the thought of his colleague's, @yiannis, bones being discovered. and not only just his, but the professor's own as well.

great, he's gonna start bawling again. "i don't wanna die just yet, i-i never got to tell vera how much i-i appreciated her, o-or h-hand my love letter to the commissioner!" the professor was in shambles. "c-commissioner, u-uwaaaaah!?" he squirmed with tears, and snow, raining down from above. this was no place for someone like him to die! this was the end, it was all over for both he and his colleague. goodbye cruel world.
[attr="class","dfnotes"]
@yiannis

come say hi.
[attr="class","sumcreds"]KOJIHIME

[Googlefont=Montserrat|Noto Sans|Ubuntu]
[newclass=.dfbase]width:320px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dftop]padding:10px;border-top:#2e2e2e 5px solid;background:#ff0033;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dficon]width:105px;height:105px;padding:3px;border-left:#fafafa 4px solid;border-top:#fafafa 4px solid;border-right:#2e2e2e 4px solid;border-bottom:#2e2e2e 4px solid;background:#ff6666;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dfboxbase]background:#2e2e2e;padding:5px;border-bottom:#ff0033 5px solid[/newclass]
[newclass=.dfbox]color:#fcfcfc;text-align:justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:10px;margin:30px 45px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dfbox b]color:#ff6666;font:bold 11px arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dfbox a]font-family:century gothic;font-size:10px;text-transform:lowercase;color:#6ab2eb!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dfnotes]height:0px;width:320px;font-family:Ubuntu;font-size:7px;text-align:justify;color:#ffffff;background-color:#2e2e2e;overflow:hidden;transition:500ms;-webkit-transition:500ms;-moz-transition:500ms;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dfnotes a]font-family:century gothic;font-size:10px;text-transform:lowercase;color:#fff!important[/newclass]
[newclass=.dfbase:hover .dfnotes]height:60px;transition:500ms;-webkit-transition:500ms;-moz-transition:500ms;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sumcreds]font-family:Ubuntu;font-size:6pt;color:#000000;text-transform:uppercase;margin-bottom:-150px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Sept 29, 2018 16:37:37 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"shut up, or i'll slash your research budget in half!" that seemed to do the trick with a lot of the sciencey people around here. of course, ian couldn't technically do that by himself. but what do scientists know about politics? ian would be shocked if dr. lagusa was even registered to vote.

to the professor's credit, his next words make ian pause. the commissioner? the woman with the tiny tits? okay, he's going to stop thinking about this. no way is he going to be caught up in lagusa's insane logic.

"what are you even afraid of, a little wurmple?"

that's the precise moment when a ninjask flies out and attempts to cut his neck off. ian manages to grab it by one wing, but it has drawn blood. he falls to the ground and butt-dials phobetor. the haunter retaliates against the ninjask wiht a swift shadow punch. the wing in ian's fist manages to tear off, and the bug pokemon is left buzzing with three.

ian gets up from the forest floor right as the ninjask flees. "okay, you're vindicated. now get out of here before that ninjask calls some friends over." he takes out a knife and begins to cut the vines around the professor's foot.