abner's plots,

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
abner's plots,
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2018 19:32:20 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Montserrat:700|Montserrat+Alternates:700|Open+Sans:400,400i,700]

[newclass=.cosmiclove] --clovAccent:#765D75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.clovBanner img]animation-play-state:running!important;[/newclass]

[attr="class","cosmiclove"]

[attr="class","clovBody"]

well i've been dead all day

Abner was born in Saffron City Kanto. He was sold to some thugs for a quick hit and became property to the men who bought him. He was raised to fight, it's pretty well all he knows. He was thrown in cage matches with people and Pokémon alike. It didn't come to a halt until found him just before Kanto's fall and for Silas' own selfish gain recruited the Rocket. Now he serves the boss with every intention of never stopping, doing whatever Silas needs. From murder to a quick trip to the store- Abner's doin' it.[break][break]

seeking

i think it'd be cool to find people from his past, he's been fighting in the underground around regions but mostly in kanto for like ... you know, twenty plus years. anyway, so, people who watched him fight, people who hate him cause they lost bets, fellow fighters, either legal or illegal, past owners.

can you tell, can you tell?

Other Rockets typically know him as that scary guy who they hope they don't have to take on a mission because he loses his temper and doesn't understand basic social cues. Or even the modern language, barely. Say something's lit and he'll assume there's a fire. He doesn't even know what 'fleek' is... really, he can thread with either League or Rocket but know that if he gets the word, he'll take somebody out. Simply because Silas might've asked him to.[break][break]

Abner pretty well will sleep with anything that wants him. Sex has always been a job for him, so now that he gets to have fun with it, it's something he really likes to explore. Though sometimes he might not seem like it, Abner's always looking for a partner. And don't get greedy, the more the marrier. I'd like to see him get attached to somebody enough not to want to share them, that'd be comical to me. Basically, past flings are definitely possible so long as whoever you're planning on him shagging up with has been in Hoenn since the Kanto invasion since that's when he came over with Silas.[break][break]

Please take him on missions so I can abuse the gacha with him get to roleplay with all the lovelies in Rocket my two League members haven't been able to thread with! I'm really looking for anything and everything for him. He's deadly loyal to Rocket since Silas basically gave him his freedom but he's also willing to sneak around in the League under the guise of somebody important just as a spy.[break][break]

seeking

i think a lot of league rivalries and fuckbuddies. some honest rocket friendships would be interesting to see develop. little rookie shits he has to mentor pls. mission pals because money.

[attr="class","clovCredit"]SELKIE

[newclass=.cosmiclove] width:525px; background-color:#212121; display:flex; flex-flow:row wrap; border-radius:5px; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=.clovBanner] height:130px; padding:25px; width:100%; display:flex; align-items:center; justify-content:flex-start; background-color:#aaa; background-color:var(--clovAccent); position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=.clovBanner:before] content:''; width:100%; height:100%; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/eq76E9/Transparent_Flowers_1.png); opacity:.15; position:absolute; top:0px; left:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.clovBanner img] width:100px; height:100px; border-radius:100%; position:relative; padding:5px; background-color:#333333; border:10px solid #212121; animation: clovpulse 4s infinite; animation-play-state:paused; } @keyframes clovpulse { 0% { -moz-box-shadow: 0 0 0 0 rgba(0,0,0, 0.25); box-shadow: 0 0 0 0 rgba(0,0,0, 0.25); } 25% { -moz-box-shadow: 0 0 0 25px rgba(0,0,0, 0); box-shadow: 0 0 0 25px rgba(0,0,0, 0); } 100% { -moz-box-shadow: 0 0 0 0 rgba(0,0,0, 0); box-shadow: 0 0 0 0 rgba(0,0,0, 0); }[/newclass]
[newclass=.clovBanner h1] margin:0px 0px 0px 25px; width:270px; display:block; position:relative; font:700 40px/35px montserrat; color:#eee; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:left; text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #333, 1px -1px 0 #333, -1px 1px 0 #333, 1px 1px 0 #333; [/newclass]
[newclass=.clovBanner div:last-child] background-color:#212121; width:50px; height:100%; position:absolute; top:0px; right:0px; display:flex; flex-flow:column nowrap; align-items:center; justify-content:center; [/newclass]
[newclass=.clovBanner div:last-child a] color:#5a5a5a!important; height:20px; width:20px; font-size:20px; margin:10px 0px; font-family: Linearicons-Free!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.clovBody] padding:25px; width:475px; display:flex; flex-flow:column nowrap; text-align:justify; -webkit-border-bottom-right-radius: 5px; -webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 5px; border-bottom-right-radius: 5px; border-bottom-left-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.clovBody h2] margin:0px 0px -5px 25px; display:block; font:700 25px/25px montserrat alternates; text-transform:lowercase; color:#aaa; color:var(--clovAccent); position:relative; text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #212121, 1px -1px 0 #212121, -1px 1px 0 #212121, 1px 1px 0 #212121; [/newclass]
[newclass=.clovBody h3] margin:0px 10px 0px 10px; display:inline-block; position:relative; top:-1px; padding:2px 7px; font:700 7px/11px montserrat; letter-spacing:.5px; text-transform:uppercase; background-color:#aaa; background-color:var(--clovAccent); color:#eee; [/newclass]
[newclass=.clovBody div] width:425px; padding:25px; margin:0px 0px 25px 0px; background-color:#333333; border-radius:5px; font:400 11px Open Sans; color:#aaaaaa; [/newclass]
[newclass=.clovBody div:last-child] margin-bottom:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.clovBody b] color:var(--clovAccent); font-weight:700; [/newclass]
[newclass=.clovBody i] color:#765D75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.clovCredit] font:bold 7px roboto; margin-left:475px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.clovCredit a] font:bold 7px roboto!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.lnr]font-family:Linearicons-Free;speak:none;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;font-variant:normal;text-transform:none;line-height:1;-webkit-font-smoothing:antialiased;-moz-osx-font-smoothing:grayscale; } @font-face {font-family:Linearicons-Free;src:url(https://cdn.linearicons.com/free/1.0.0/Linearicons-Free.eot);src:url(https://cdn.linearicons.com/free/1.0.0/Linearicons-Free.eot?#iefix) format('embedded-opentype'),url(https://cdn.linearicons.com/free/1.0.0/Linearicons-Free.woff2) format('woff2'),url(https://cdn.linearicons.com/free/1.0.0/Linearicons-Free.ttf) format('truetype'),url(https://cdn.linearicons.com/free/1.0.0/Linearicons-Free.woff) format('woff'),url(https://cdn.linearicons.com/free/1.0.0/Linearicons-Free.svg#Linearicons-Free) format('svg');font-weight:400;font-style:normal;[/newclass]

[newclass=.lnr-clock:before]content:"\e864";[/newclass]
[newclass=.lnr-briefcase:before]content:"\e84c";[/newclass]
[newclass=.lnr-heart-pulse:before]content:"\e840";[/newclass]
[newclass=.lnr-license:before]content:"\e822";[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,455 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
abner's plots,
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2018 22:10:22 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

While many would fear taking this man on in a mission, Thomas would eagerly take on such an opponent. Although he'd find his circumstances tragic, should he ever find out about them, Thomas enjoys a good fist fight, and given his training in martial arts over the years, as well as years of street fighting on top of that, the two of them could probably get into a fine fist fight together.
[break]
One possible idea I had with him, since he's from Saffron, is that one of his handlers, or at least someone associated with them, could've been the one Thomas was after nearly six years ago. Someone who would've tried to have their Pokemon kill a ten year-old boy for trying to get his Pokemon back, a Pokemon this man bought off of some Pokemon thieves and traffickers, only to be tracked down six years later, nearly beaten to death, and arrested.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
abner's plots,
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2018 0:38:47 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","abner"]
& abner
Um, I LOVE THIS! I'm definitely down with all of this, and canonizing the idea that the one who Thomas was after six years ago being the one who owned Abner before Silas, sounds really good to me. I think that'll flow really nicely.

Though I'm not sure either would ever know that, it's cool background!

I'd also be down with a fist fight, because Abner loves to fist fight, namely when it's a fun fight. He loves to just bounce around and throw his punches and learn about people through the way their body responds to pain... haha. anyway, I say, yes!

we can put them in a mission if you want, event or otherwise, just for some reason for them to meet without it being random.

[newclass=.abner]width:300px; text-align:justify; font-size:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.abner b]color:#765D75; font-family:calibri; font-weight:lighter; font-size:12px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
abner's plots,
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2018 2:46:49 GMT
Deleted Avatar
& @amuro

ok but. these two haikyuu!! boys eventually have to meet. the fact that both abner & amuro r rocket only makes this cooler i'd say. i don't think they're a lot alike/similar, but i can totally see amuro still trying to get abner to open up to him, or if that doesn't work out, he'd probably try to see what he can find out about abner by talking to others and doing some spying. he'll be very pushy, annoying and even needy when it comes to attention which might annoy abner? but you never know.

im down for them to meet randomly somewhere, or even just have them do some mission together.
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
abner's plots,
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2018 2:56:21 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","abner"]
@amuro &
OH MAN.
Yes to this, yes to this all day long. I'd love to explore this because an annoyed Abner is a fun Abner. I'd like to see how that plays itself out. Also, I'm down with them being in a mission, this douche needs some monies anyway for that Gacha, so, missions sound great! If you want, I can make it, or you can pick any of them and tag him. Up to you!

Have I mentioned I'm excited?

[newclass=.abner]width:300px; text-align:justify; font-size:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.abner b]color:#765D75; font-family:calibri; font-weight:lighter; font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,455 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
abner's plots,
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2018 1:29:36 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

I did have an idea for a later encounter, should things go through. Perhaps Abner could be sent on Thomas' trail by Silas, or at least someone above him, to try to kill him in retaliation for interference. At the very least, I'd love to have the two of them take on one another in a mission that allows a League and Rocket member to participate. In such a case, perhaps Thomas could catch him in the middle of, or escaping the site of a mission he's doing for Rocket, and a fight could ensue between them. Such an event could mark the start of a beautiful rivalry between the two.
[break]
The idea I had for him being sent to take him out would have rely on Thomas causing trouble for another Rocket during a mission, perhaps someone high up in the ranks.

close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
abner's plots,
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2020 21:04:24 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar

i was so sure i responded to ur plotter reply :pepehands:

anyway. yes. pls. x kat.
ex-beast? she's going to fangirl internally and pretend she doesn't care when they meet.

she lives for craziness and ppl who are also reckless and she really needs it in her life tbh. idk what mission they can do together but i want them to be involved in some crime like two goofballs who don't understand how serious it is. yes yes yes. have i mentioned i really like him?? anyway. let me help fuel ur gacha addiction. ok? ty.
close tab

played by

lancelot

Rocket Daddy
he / him / his
thirty eight
october 29
Hammerlocke, Galar
gay
n/a
ex-beast
History repeats itself—first as a tragedy, then as a farce
awards
789 posts
part of
TAG WITH @valerio
Valerio Dachev
abner's plots,
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2020 9:19:18 GMT
Valerio Dachev Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Maven+Pro:900|Open+Sans:400,700|Roboto:400,700]

[newclass=.oblivReply] --oblivAccent: #ECD643; --oblivBorder: #DEA02C;[/newclass]

[attr="class","oblivReply"]
[attr="class","oblivSidebar"]

[attr="class","oblivBody"]

rocket friends with benefits sksk

being part of ’s entourage, valerio understood abner’s sentiments with the change of administration (if there’s any). as a fellow kanto veteran, although with a wide age gap between the two, i imagine them talking before since valerio is a rocket daddy (no one asked for sksks). there could be potential sexual attraction from valerio thet he was trying to shake off (because, well, the guy is year younger). i imagine them seeing in the slateport beach could be a start of a budding friendship, especially since valerio knew a lot has changed after his hiatus and after silas’s death. oh and btw valerio mentors too! sksk

[attr="class","oblivCredit"]SELKIE

[newclass=.oblivReply] width:500px; border-radius:10px; background-color:#fafafa; display:flex; flex-flow:row wrap; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=.oblivSidebar] width:200px; min-height:200px; background-color:var(--oblivAccent); display:flex; flex-flow:column wrap; align-items:center; justify-content:center; [/newclass]
[newclass=.oblivSidebar img] width:100px; height:100px; position:absolute; border-radius:100%; border:10px solid var(--oblivBorder); background-color:#fafafa; padding:7px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.oblivBody] width:280px; display:flex; flex-flow:column wrap; align-items:flex-end; padding:10px; background-color:#444; [/newclass]
[newclass=.oblivBody h1] width:300px; font:800 32px/32px Maven Pro; color:#2a2a2a; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.oblivBody h2] position:absolute; margin-top:22px; margin-left:-5px; padding:2px 5px; font:900 12px Open Sans; text-transform:uppercase; background-color:var(--oblivAccent); color:#2a2a2a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.oblivBody div] width:200px; font:400 12px open sans; padding:25px; margin:21px 0px 15px 0px; align-self:center; color:#aaa; text-align:justify; background-color:#545454; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.oblivBody b] font:700 12px open sans; color:var(--oblivAccent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.oblivCredit] font:800 7px roboto; margin-left:450px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.oblivCredit a] font:800 7px roboto; [/newclass]