twenty-seven
january 3
saffron, kanto
homosexual
team silph
officer
30 height
30 height
did i close my fist around something delicate?
awards
174 posts
zeke rainey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zeke
zeke rainey
new beginning?
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2018 21:26:03 GMT
zeke rainey Avatar
[attr="class","zeke"]the duo nestles in a chrysalis, their forms blurring together in a swarm of luxurious blankets that protect them from any chilly winter air that dare disturb them. if it were to come up, zeke would be proud of how incredibly soft his comforter and sheets are. he takes all forms of bedding very, very seriously.

his heart rate has finally died down a bit -- minutes or hours have passed, he isn't sure. blankets and abner's rising chest are the only things that burden his blissful mind while he basks in his post-coital glow. it's heavenly.

"i can't feel anything." it comes out in a coo as he lays against the one-night stand, willingly allowing the guy to break the protocol of doing what needs doing and getting out immediately.

in this moment, he would let abner stay forever.

his legs stretch slowly, the hairs of his legs catching on the sheets and rustling them softly to fill the silence. not that the silence needs filled -- it is tranquil and soothing to listen to abner's heart beat. a yawn forces its way out of his throat to inform him that his brain will be forcing him into a slumber soon.

"thanks, by the way." it's almost comical, a direct thank you for the sex. his tone is both amused and congenial, quiet with exhaustion.

his eyes flutter shut and he stays there for who knows how long, completely defenseless.

[newclass=.zeke]width:300px; text-align:justify; font-size:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zeke b]color:#E7A000; font-family:calibri; font-weight:lighter; font-size:13px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
new beginning?
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2018 21:44:13 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","abner"]

abner couldn't help how he made a face. he was just thanked for sex. had he ever been thanked before? abner wasn't completely sure. zeke had definitely started to fall asleep on him though and while abner was tired, he wasn't about to fall asleep in this guy's bed. no, that's not how people function. not sleeping in the guy he just met's bed.

instead, abner started wandering the house. when he found the bathroom he took a quick shower and then made his way back into the bedroom so that he could get his clothes on. into the living room to retrieve his shirt, then he was peeking into the bedroom. sound asleep.

after turning off all the lights, he locked the door and made his way out. that was that.

good times, for sure, and he wouldn't be disappointed if there was another time they met. not even for sex, although that was awesome. abner was sober enough now to understand there was something else there. something that sort of made him want to stay away. when he started to feel that something else, bad things happened to people.

no room for distractions in rocket, not when all you do for a living is kill people.

[newclass=.abner]width:300px; text-align:justify; font-size:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.abner b]color:#765D75; font-family:calibri; font-weight:lighter; font-size:13px;[/newclass]