Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,462 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Ausche zu Ausche (SW)
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2018 1:37:30 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Thomas found himself returning to Route 113 in his time off. The Kalosian found himself drawn to the area, and just how unique it was. The ashes constantly raining down from the sky, and blanketing the earth like snow was something the Kalosian simply could not get over. Oddly enough, it made him miss Unova around this time of year, when snowfall would occur, or Snowbelle City back home, where the presence of Abomasnow living with the townsfolk turned it into a year-round winter wonderland.

Perhaps if he were to survive this war with Rocket, he'd see about getting a transfer back to Kalos, and moving to Snowbelle City.

In any case, what brought Thomas to the area was his search for a couple of Pokemon he was hoping to encounter for his team. Even if he didn't run into them, the training his current Pokemon would get would be good, at the very least.

tags: @tag
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Ausche zu Ausche (SW)
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2018 4:12:45 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD GURDURR APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / sheer force[break]
wake-up slap / focus punch / rock slide / bulk up
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,462 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Ausche zu Ausche (SW)
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2018 1:11:38 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

As Thomas walked down the ashen path, the sight of a red beam coming at his head would catch his attention. Instinctively, Thomas would duck and roll underneath the thing, dodging the attack. The attacker, a Gurdurr, would then attempt to smash the heavy beam down on top of him, prompting Thomas to quickly roll to the left to avoid the attack. A cloud of ash would kick up as the beam smashed into the ground. Thomas would hastily scramble away from the attacker, grabbing for a Pokeball off his belt.

From the Pokeball came his newest companion, Freke the Kadabra. The yellow Pokemon would spot the Gurdurr advancing towards his new master, and without even waiting for Thomas to call in an order, fired off a burst of Psychic energy at the muscular Pokemon. The Gurdurr would take the blast to the chest, being thrown back several feet, before landing on his back in the ashes skidding back several more feet, before coming to a stop. While he was still clearly breathing, the Gurdurr was knocked out cold, and would remain that way for a while.

"Thanks, Freke.", Thomas said, taking a moment to catch his breath after such an encounter. The Kadabra would nod, letting his master take the time to collect himself, before they pressed on.

notes: Gurdurr tries to kill Thomas on sight, only to get BTFO'd by Kadabra

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Ausche zu Ausche (SW)
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2018 3:48:37 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD HONEDGE APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / no guard[break]
shadow sneak / autotomize / night slash / iron head
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,462 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Ausche zu Ausche (SW)
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2019 1:43:02 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

As the Kalosian caught his breath, he would look down at the Gurdurr. He couldn't help but question why the Fighting-type just attacked him on sight like that. Was there something going on in the area? Was there an incident involving a trainer that seemed to rile up the wildlife on this route? Considering that a Bastiodon just up and tried to mow him down the last time he was here, he had to question it. But then, given how many Wild Pokemon attacks he was on the receiving end of in this Region, especially compared to Kanto or Unova, he wondered if it was simply the fact that Wild Pokemon in this Region were more aggressive by nature.

A lone Honedge, who looked to be sunken and tired, was watching the fight play out. With the battle concluded, he would float over. Seeing the muscle-bound Pokemon breathing was a good enough sign for the famished sword. The haunted sword would then wrap the tassel around the wrist of the unconscious Pokemon, and begin to feast on its life force. Though he didn't kill the Wild Pokemon, it was safe to say that the Gurdurr would not be moving about anytime soon.

Thomas' hand hovered over to another Pokeball. He knew that Freke was ill-suited to take on a Honedge, and such a battle was ill-advised. Thankfully, he had a Pokemon that could take out the Honedge, should it turn on him. But instead of trying to grab at his arm, or slash at him, the Honedge would instead take a stance akin to bowing. Thomas was surprised by this, but didn't let his guard down.

In truth, the Honedge was not only grateful for the trainer providing him a meal when he needed it, but was impressed with how Thomas dodged the onslaught from the opposing Pokemon, before his Kadabra took it down in a single blow. The Honedge would use his tassel to tap one of the Pokeballs on his belt, before pointing at himself, gesturing to the trainer to let him join.

"You- want to join me?", Thomas asked, bemused by this request.

The Honedge would eagerly nod to the trainer, or at least its best attempt at a nod, given that he was a haunted sword. Thomas, in turn, would take a vacant Pokeball from his bag, and tap the creature with it, hoping that this wasn't a trick on the Ghost's part.

notes: Cap attempt on Honedge

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago