Alexei Ivanov Avatar
[attr="class","alex"]
pokemon

tag

words

notes
and here begins the confusion. XD

Well, it was better than nothing.

While he was disappointed that Fortree had little in the way of nightlife entertainment, maybe it was just as well. Not only did the city high up in the trees remind him of Mistralton to an extent, he quite liked the peace and quiet there was. However, the lack of places to visit after dark was a little unsettling, so after locking up the apartment (and knowing one @leslie would yell at him later because he’d gone off without telling him where he was headed) he flew off to Mauville, where he at least knew there were several bars he could visit and blow off some steam.

Although Alexei could’ve chosen to fly to Lilycove (for starters, it was closer), word out on the street was that the alcoholic drinks served in Mauville tasted infinitely better due to some new bartender in one of the local watering holes. He wondered if the other could make some of his favorite drinks… it had been some time since he’d passed by the city, and he decided to check the rumors out himself.

Despite the fact his right arm was still in a cast and rehab wasn’t going to start yet, he’d thrown a jacket over his shoulders and had made his way over to where the party district was located. Never mind if he kind of stood out partially due to his height (and his hair color), he was here for a few drinks!

Once he’d found the place, he then slipped inside (after giving a really steely glare at the bouncer) and made his way directly to the bar; mercifully there were still a few empty places. After he’d settled down, he then waited until the bartender was close enough for him to ask for the best vodka in the place…

[newclass=".alex"] [/newclass]
close tab

played by

vy

alex & story—seeker.
he & they.
twenty—six.
august 9th.
saffron, kanto.
graysexual.
explorer.
rising star.
i couldn't
make it right.
30 height
30 height
sooner or later the fire will die.
awards
198 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alex
alexander silph
confusion [alex]
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2018 21:49:15 GMT
alexander silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700,700i|Open+Sans:400,400i,700]

[newclass=.leagueangelonfire] --leagueaofAccent:#dea02c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.leagueaofSidebar img] animation-play-state:running!important;[/newclass]

[attr="class","leagueangelonfire"]
[attr="class","leagueaofSidebar"]

[attr="class","leagueaofBody"]

"How could she do this to me?" a weeping voice said, guarded by the rest of his forearms and the smooth surface of the bar. This man was a regular who often drowned his sorrows in alcohol. [break][break]

It was a way to deal with the girlfriend whose relationship was so on and off— that even to those that did not know her— knew only one had taken everything so seriously. An appearance that was loathed, simply when it brought suffering in one that did not deserve it.[break][break]

"Alright hotshot, I'm suspending your drinks for tonight. Wouldn't want you throwing up too." Alex said, smiling a bit awkwardly at the stifling rise of a still prominent cry. Close friends on either side consoled the heart—break in compliance with the barkeeps works. Even if the man at center did not.[break][break]

"You're so.. cold.. Alex!" he shouted abruptly, the pair beginning to haul the fumbling figure out, bowing their heads in embarrassment. A pale hand brushed the left of his face, additionally anxious for being placed on the spot. "Take care of yourself!" his voice scarcely reached them before they stepped outside. [break][break]

With the problem now departing elsewhere, the blue wandered over the encircling bar. Just across was a settling and unfamiliar face. Oddly silver hair and a much smaller stature made the newcomer stand out. Although anyone that came within here was often flashy, this on the other hand, was much different. [break][break]

"Sorry for the wait." lips are curled as always; a gentle and welcoming expression. "What can I get you?" having yet to regard the injury in this dim space. The background hovering of conversation and music is almost enough to overlap the retreating tone.

notes sorry for the delay ;;

[attr="class","leagueaofCredit"]SELKIE

[newclass=.leagueangelonfire] width:575px; border-radius:5px; background-color:#2b2b2b; overflow:hidden; display:flex; flex-flow:row wrap; [/newclass]
[newclass=.leagueaofSidebar] width:200px; background-color:#5a5a5a; background-color:var(--leagueaofAccent); display:flex; align-items:center; justify-content:center; position:relative; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=.leagueaofSidebar img] width:100px; height:100px; position:absolute; z-index:1; padding:5px; background-color:#fafafa; border:10px solid #333; border-radius:100%; animation: leagueaofpulse 5s infinite; animation-play-state:paused; } @keyframes leagueaofpulse { 0% { -moz-box-shadow: 0 0 0 0 rgba(0,0,0, 0.25); box-shadow: 0 0 0 0 rgba(0,0,0, 0.25); } 50% { -moz-box-shadow: 0 0 0 50px rgba(0,0,0, 0); box-shadow: 0 0 0 50px rgba(0,0,0, 0); } 100% { -moz-box-shadow: 0 0 0 0 rgba(0,0,0, 0); box-shadow: 0 0 0 0 rgba(0,0,0, 0); }[/newclass]
[newclass=.leagueaofSidebar div:last-child] display:block; width:190px; overflow-wrap: break-word; word-wrap: break-word; text-transform:lowercase; font-style:italic; text-align:left; position:absolute; bottom:-5px; left:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.leagueaofSidebar div:last-child a] font:700 30px/25px montserrat; font-style:italic; text-transform:lowercase; color:#fafafa!important; text-shadow:-1px -1px 0 #333, 1px -1px 0 #333, -1px 1px 0 #333, 1px 1px 0 #333; [/newclass]
[newclass=.leagueaofSidebar:before] content:''; position:absolute; width:100%; height:500px; bottom:0px; left:0px; background:url(https://image.ibb.co/mZ7zmp/1_by_Cold_Love98_1_copy.png); opacity:.15; [/newclass]
[newclass=.leagueaofBody] width:300px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.leagueaofBody b] font:700 10px montserrat; color:var(--leagueaofAccent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.leagueaofBody i] color:#eee; border-bottom:1px solid var(--leagueaofAccent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.leagueaofBody div:first-child] width:272px; min-height:125px; margin:25px 25px 0px 25px; padding:0px 25px; border-left:1px solid #202020; border-right:1px solid #202020; font:400 10px open sans; text-align:justify; color:#cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.leagueaofBody div:last-child] width:325px; text-align:justify; font:400 10px open sans; color:#eee; padding:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.leagueaofCredit] font:bold 7px roboto; margin-left:500px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.leagueaofCredit a] font:bold 7px roboto!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,041 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
confusion [alex]
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2018 11:19:17 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar
[attr="class","alex"]
pokemon

tag

words

notes
yeah he likes shiny blue shit

He’d kept himself busy with looking at all the various drinks available on display behind the counter, eventually spying something that looked familiar to him.

About to order, his attention was diverted to an embarrassing outburst—well, it was pretty common whenever one would see a group of guys at any bar, sobbing over lost love or cheating infidels…

…that was, he hadn’t paid much attention until he heard a familiar name; thankfully not his, but a little too close to home.

Okay that’s… he began to ponder in the back of his mind, idly watching the debacle until the sounds had mostly faded away over the music playing within. Now that the actual bartender had caught his attention, he shifted around slightly on the stool and pondered on what exactly he wanted to order…

…until he saw someone a few places over drinking something brilliantly blue. It reminded him of the sky.

“If that’s not a Berry White Cocktail, then I’ve deeply embarrassed myself. Can you make me one of those? he asked idly, tilting his head in the direction of the vibrant blue martini he’d spotted.

the berry white in question

[newclass=".alex"] [/newclass]