Welcoming Hurdle [Solo Wild]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2018 6:54:15 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Ash simply wanted to make her way to Lavaridge. The place was well known for being a perfect spot to stop and unwind. The hot springs were apparently amazing and could cure someone of any problem! That was at least, what all the talk about the place was saying and of course Ash didn’t buy into that overblown nonsense.

She might have been here before when she was much younger but the memories were lost if they even existed in the first place but there was a more troubling problem that she was facing. Reaching the damn place felt impossible.

She swore that each step she took something got in her way. It was either a wild Pokémon or a trainer looking to fight, someone needing help with something or some other odd occurrence that prevented her from moving forward. Maybe this was the universe’s way of telling her that she just wasn’t meant to reach the springs…..and screw that!

She was going to make it over there and nothing was going to stop her! ”I swear I have the worst luck!” She huffed, marching through the route. There was no promise that she wouldn’t drop kick the next person or Pokémon that got in her way.

OOC: solo wild

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2018 20:38:30 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD PRIMEAPE APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / anger point[break]
close combat / cross chop / pursuit / swagger
[break][break]

@marvelous2

[break][break]
[googlefont=Montserrat]

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2018 8:33:27 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Her day was only going to get worse as the next thing that wanted to get in her way was going to be more of a hassle dealing with than she cared for. A Primeape stood between her and the hot springs she so desperately wanted to get to. It wasn’t surprising that of all Pokémon this would be the one to get in her way, the things were always pissed the hell off.

Ash wasn’t going to have any of this and released Atlas from his pokeball. The Primeape didn’t waste any time attacking the new Pokémon to which it was greeted in kind by losing control of its body.

The Metagross had used Psychic on the lunging Pokémon, and flung it off to the side. That of course would not be enough as the Primeape quickly shot back up to its feet and tried again to attack the Metagross.

This time the Primeape was met with a Zen Headbutt, ordered by Ash. The powerful and super effective hit doing enough damage to down the pig monkey Pokémon. ”At least it was only one of those annoying Pokémon.” She sighed, continuing her path forward now with Atlas at her side. ”Almost there.”

OOC: skipping the great ape

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?