dallas' pc

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
dallas' pc
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2018 5:25:30 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","needlelies"]
[attr="class","needlelies1"]

[attr="class","needlelies2"]
[attr="class","needlelies3"]

[attr="class","needleliesimg"]

[attr="class","needleliesname"]

dallas

[attr="class","needleliesname1t"]

mc'rebus IS TEAM ROCKET

[attr="class","needleliestrainer"]

"...sometimes i wish i could take off to an island in the middle of the ocean. i want to lie down on a beach chair and feel the wind blow across my face as i listen to the sounds of the tide rolling in and out. it's a man's dream. i'd do anything just to be somewhere where people can't bother me, to leave me to my thoughts without worry of the state of the world. is that so much to ask...?"

[attr="class","needleliespoke"]

[attr="class","needleliespoke1"][attr="class","needleliespoke2"][attr="class","needleliespoke1"][attr="class","needleliespoke2"][attr="class","needleliespoke1"][attr="class","needleliespoke2"][attr="class","needleliespoke1"][attr="class","needleliespoke2"][attr="class","needleliespoke1"][attr="class","needleliespoke2"][attr="class","needleliespoke1"]

[attr="class","needleliespokem"]

[attr="class","needleliespokemtitle1"]

INVENTORY

[attr="class","needleliespokemimg"]

STORAGE POKEMON

PARTY WISH LIST

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Space Mono:300,400,700]

[googlefont=Roboto Condensed:300,400,700]

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700]

[newclass=.needlelies]border:solid 1px #626262;padding:9px;background-color:#181818;width:500px;color:#626262;font:11px Roboto;text-align:justify;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=.needlelies1]padding:20px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cijxkS/dark_spots2.png);background-position:center center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.needlelies2]border-top:solid 5px #626262;border-bottom:solid 5px #626262;[/newclass]

[newclass=.needlelies3]border-left:solid 1px #626262;border-right:solid 1px #626262;padding:30px;background-color:#181818;min-height:140px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.needleliesimg]height:110px;width:110px;border:solid 1px #626262;padding:14px;float:left;margin-right:20px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cijxkS/dark_spots2.png);background-position:center center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.needleliesimg div]height:100px;width:100px;padding:5px;background-color:#181818;[/newclass]

[newclass=.needleliesname]font:bold 40px Roboto Condensed;line-height:35px;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=.needleliesname1t]font:bold 12px Roboto Condensed;line-height:10px;padding:5px 0px 6px 0px;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=.needleliesname1t b]color:#60495a;[/newclass]

[newclass=.needleliestrainer]height:77px;padding-right:10px;overflow:auto;text-transform:none;margin-top:6px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.needleliestrainer::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color: #626262;border:none!important;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.needleliestrainer::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 3px;background:transparent;border:none!important;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.needleliespoke]margin-top:20px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.needleliespoke1]border:solid 1px #626262;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cijxkS/dark_spots2.png);background-position:center center;padding:0px!important;height:56px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.needleliespoke2]width:10px;padding:0px!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.needleliespokemtitle1]background-color:#60495a;color:#f5f5f5;padding:10px;text-align:center;font:bold 10px Roboto Condensed;line-height:10px;margin-top:20px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.needleliespokemimg]padding:15px;padding-bottom:0px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
dallas' pc
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2018 4:56:14 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Siege - Male - Sturdy

Endure
Iron Defense
Protect
Iron Head
Block
Take Down

The main component to the team, Siege is a close partner with Dallas. Dallas had revived the Bastiodon from a fossil in his beginnings as a member of Team Rocket after receiving the fossil itself as a gift for passing initiation. 

Deona - Female - Lightning Rod

Horn Drill
Hammer Arm
Stomp
Bulldoze
Rock Blast
Take Down

Dallas had caught the young Rhyhorn with a fighting spirit in the mountainous borders of Kanto/Johto. Dallas quickly grew fond of the Rhyhorn as she became a strong asset to the team. With Siege as the impenetrable wall, Deona became the unstoppable force. A powerhouse and a loyal friend, Deona is a guardian to Dallas in battle.

Tien - Male - Synchronize

Teleport

Dallas had found the Abra nestled in a stump in a Viridian Forest clearing. With a strong curiosity, and a bewilderment to sighting such an elusive Pokémon, Dallas approached the Abra. Upon noticing Dallas, the Abra didn't move, but instead continued it's meditation buried in the bark. Dallas sat across from the Pokémon and observed from a distance, eventually closing his own eyes to enjoy the peace and tranquility of the moment he shared with Abra. After some time had passed, and once Dallas felt he had reached a peace, he walked away, leaving the Abra to his meditation. Making his way to the forest entrance he was surprised when he noticed the Abra again sitting on a rock on the path that he was walking down. With a smile he welcomed the Abra to tag along for the journey, and without hesitation the Abra, given the name Tien, followed.

Pachi Pachi - Male - Mold Breaker

Ancient Power
Zen Headbutt
Head Smash
Screech
Assurance
Take Down

A Pokémon received in a trade with Dallas' partner Isla Stoker. Although not very bright, Pachi Pachi is a powerful foe, lending Dallas it's superior strength and speed in times of dire need. A combination with Siege, Dallas' Bastiodon, makes the two of them a tough duo to go up against.

Aergis - Male - Truant

Swagger
Yawn
Slack Off
Amnesia
Hammer Arm
Focus Punch

Almost a personification of Dallas' personality, Aergis is the laziest and most useless Pokémon on Dallas' team. Aergis was a Christmas gift meant to taunt Dallas for his poor work ethic, given to him by his peers. Dallas, although initially annoyed, grew fond of the Slaking and was happy to bring along with him someone who could enjoy a vacation with in the future. Slaking now stands (or not) beside Dallas as a member of his team.