august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
aero plotter
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2019 5:50:35 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
here's the plot:

- get mateo a appletun.
- get mateo a dragapult.
- show it off to kyle.
- help him train.
- let's go on an adventure.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
aero plotter
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2019 13:20:34 GMT
Deleted Avatar
it's simple, really. nero is now a rocket tool with no complaints. if priam acts up, nero will tie him up and have muk suffocate him. pay ur debts kid. or light sends me after u. in the meantime, it's fine for you to have discriminatory thoughts on the weird amnesiac that seems confused by everything but at the same time extremely capable. but again. slip up? muk will drown you with its jelly limbs.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
aero plotter
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2019 14:59:58 GMT
Deleted Avatar

fite me
but to elaborate, let's battle.
let me be more specific, not for the league bit, but just for fun? actually, maybe kyle and monty could have been friends back in the day? monty's only been in hoenn for a year but idk where kyle was / his journey thus far. food for thought.

i love priam i will always love priam let's make them have a slumber party or something idek
i actually think priam would be like, that one person that gets on monty's nerves but monty ignores it because he thinks priam is adorable in his own dorky way and that's the annoying part

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,416 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
aero plotter
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2019 23:29:37 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
@winter
oops forgot to edit my plotter to say that priam doesn't owe anyone anymore cause the rocket reform got his debts lifted o/

if he's amnesiac, priam will probably just make fun of him gonna be curious around him and ask him a bunch of useless stuff and be annoying in general. feel free to drown him in jelly arms if he does. :pensive:

@monty

kyle was at johto like 1.5 - 2 years ago so maybe their timeline can overlap there and they met there? he's also the kind of person that's doesn't plan his future so maybe i can see him trying out stuff with monty before, only that he gives up faster than him. also kyle doesn't actively challenge others unless he gets something from it (i.e. badges, etc.) so it has to be monty that initiates it :sob:. maybe it's become some sort of tradition so they fight if you want them to have a history? idk lol

also, yes to everything priam! just give me any wizz threads for this boy at this point lol! you owe him for orphaning him for, like, the fourth time. :sob:

close tab

played by

Kyoukon

Annie!
She/Her
Employee at the Stray
Cadet
189 height
189 height
awards
639 posts
Annie Mei DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyoukon
Annie Mei
aero plotter
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2019 23:12:54 GMT
Annie Mei Avatar

Two homeless orphan goofballs with big hearts that do bad things, mostly because they felt like they were forced to? I smell shenanigans, or at least an interesting dynamic. I'd be down to run a mission or a wild with this fellow to see how they play off each other.
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,416 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
aero plotter
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2019 3:01:40 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar

let's run a slumber party for the two of these homeless bums where they steal newspapers and cardboard boxes to make a makeshift home for them :angrypepe:

close tab

played by

thorn

orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
i'll wreck this if i have to; tell me, what good would that do?
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
aero plotter
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2020 6:10:26 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar

i love everything about the idea of two socially awkward idiots tripping over themselves trying to make nice. :100: orion appreciates the efforts even if they're painfully evident

close tab

played by

Razost

Luke / Boomer
He/him
Twenty Nine
October 21
Lacunosa Town
rocksexual
Geneticist
Head Scientist
awards
709 posts
Lucas Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lane
Lucas Lane
aero plotter
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2020 2:32:04 GMT
Lucas Lane Avatar

It's a bout time get a summer job don't you think? He can help Lucas out as his assistant for the Summer.
close tab

played by

Vibe

Sailor's Mouth
She/Her
Twenty-Two
April 3rd
Galar
N/A
League Officer
Sergeant
Single
95 height
95 height
awards
190 posts
June Fair DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @june
June Fair
aero plotter
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 17:22:28 GMT
June Fair Avatar

a 2v1 battle with kyle vs June and ! Or a free for all fighting type only battle! Noah and Kyle can show June their deadly fighting styles of Marital Arts.

This endeavor was the hardest one please forgive me
close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
aero plotter
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2020 3:52:25 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
here's a pun i found that made me laugh because it took me a minute to get. i can see mateo being told this only to figure out the joke a week late and then telling it to kyle and kyle just gets it instantly:

A martial arts competition is taking place
There is a line to practice kicks, grapples and throws. But something’s missing....
close tab

played by

milky

leo, leonício
he/him
MARCH 14
OLDDALE TOWN
demisexual
slateport u. student
cadet
You got my soul in your solar system But you keep my heart out of hand
awards
88 posts
leo del río DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @leo
leo del río
aero plotter
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2020 18:06:51 GMT
leo del río Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","milkplots"]

[break]

leo x [break][break]

ok so.. hear me out. DOG FRIENDS? maybe leo contacts an ad for a dog trainer, or maybe they just meet coincidentally at a dog park. leo just got a new puppy yammer so maybe kyle could give him some TIPS?

[break][break] leo is my civilian character and perfectly oblivious to everything political, so he likely wouldnt even recognize kyle as someone important - and they could just chill, as friends! or maybe they could do a care-free mission together, like baby sitting or something? i dunno, i just feel like the two of them could/would get into shenanigans together.

[break][break]

[break]

jayden x [break][break]

i think these two would have a fun (for for me, not fun for jayden) dynamic! he has also been in rocket since it's kanto days and was practically raised in it, so he would've been around when rocket took priam in. i think itd be pretty fun to have them do some sort of mission together, because i could see priam dragging him around.

[break][break] i don't know! im bad at this. im up for anything basically, so lets thread together >:o

[newclass=.milkplots img] float:none; height:70px; width:70px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.milkplots b]background: #fcba03; color:#000; font:9px roboto mono; padding:2px 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.milkplots a]font:9px roboto mono; padding:0px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#000!important;[/newclass]

[googlefont=roboto+mono]

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,416 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
aero plotter
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2021 18:39:02 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
x

hell yeah! finally someone in his age group that's also a hoenn native! if he's a college student in slateport, then maybe they could have met up there since kyle worked for the slateport pd like 2 years ago before being promoted to elite four. if you want to go even further back, maybe they applied for the same uni (although kyle ended up not going anyways). either way, he could've trapped kyle in a conversation about dogs or smth. kyle's pretty lowkey about his status though so it probably won't come up in a conversation so it would still work out that he wouldn't be aware of his profession even if they knew each other beforehand.

if you want, we can set up something of a thread where leo comes out of his room from doing college stuff or something and they bump into each other or something to see how exactly their dynamic would work out. i'm always down for chatty people with kyle since he's more of a reaction kinda character than the one that gives the other person something to react to.

x

im reading your plotter and i think i can see where their relationship is going. their personality of optimistic cheerful kid vs broody boy already gives me enough fo what they're supposed relationship is if they already know each other since kanto days. if jayden's the type of person not to open up to people, i feel like someone younger and more impressionable like priam's def easier to talk to or something compared to the rest of rocket.

let me know if you're planning on missions with him cause i feel like someone like jayden would drag priam with him on jobs rather than the other people on rocket since he's always available and it's easier to drag someone he already knows than a total stranger.
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
aero plotter
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2021 6:33:33 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar
hiiiii so a research thread about katherine making priam clones? pog?
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights