2,314 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
Stargazer [GG]
POSTED ON Dec 22, 2018 6:48:28 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
The organizers and archaeologists that lingered within the fenced off area during the daytime were finally gone. Guards were often lax at night too, giving him a bit of a leeway to sneak past their attention. He couldn't spot any other person when he last scanned the surroundings as well, leaving him to believe that he was alone. It wasn't surprising to arrive at the place with the given conditions, especially since that he came in the dead of the night.

With nothing but a dark hoodie protecting him from the cold, he sneaked in despite the sign that read 'off limits'. He was armed with nothing besides a flashlight and his small arsenal of Pokemon -- the bare minimum, he supposed, but they should suffice. Priam doesn't even know what lay beyond the restricted area. The boy had gotten a glimpse within, though he still ultimately had no idea of what was inside. Regardless, he could only guess that it was worth something if it attracted what seemed like important people.

Not that Priam was a good judge of what was important or not anyways.

He took one quick scan of the immediate area before slinking inside the site. Light filtered through the darkness, finding nothing but the path inside when he pointed it in front of him. His Espeon followed after him by his heels, utilizing its psychic abilities to make the intrusion much easier.

@camryn

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Stargazer [GG]
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2018 6:20:55 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Camryn had been contracted to work here for the night. Word on the winds was someone was going to break in and the guards had asked for local Trainers to help out. She wasn't going to be alone, she had heard, another trainer coming to meet up with her. Sadly, no one had bothered to tell her that that Trainer had bailed out, so she was going to be all on her own... unlucky for Priam, that is.

Because as stealthy as he was, as hard as Priam tried, you couldn't beat out pure, simple, dumb luck with things. Even with all that help from his pokemon, she rounded the corner about the time he got comfortable, flashlight trained on the other.

"Oh, hey!" Camryn half called, not suspicious at all, and started to jog closer to him. "I was worried you weren't gunna show! It got kind of creepy in here by myself. I'm Camryn, nice to meet you!" Looks like she thought that Priam was someone else, at least, she didn't think he was break into the place...

whoops i finally replied

SNFALazi
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,314 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
Stargazer [GG]
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2019 15:07:31 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
The voice would have made him jump, had he not been frozen in place after thinking that he was spotted before the whole operation even started. He readied himself to bark an appropriate order to his Espeon the moment the stranger made a move, but found himself not needing to do so after hearing the rest of her statement.

"I, uh, what?"

It took him a while to fully understand the words, blinking at her once before correcting his posture from sneaking. "Ah, yeah. Sorry 'bout that. How long did I make you wait?" Priam still wasn't sure what exactly she was talking about, though she did not seem to look like a thief like he was. Regardless of what she was assuming him to be, Priam decided to act the impromptu role he was given. It was the only other choice besides admitting that he was trespassing, after all.

"I'm Conrad!"

He finally took the time to flash his light on the whole area now that he wasn't trying to hide anymore. The whole archaeological site did not seem interesting at a glance, which brought a question to the boy as to where the expensive stuff were. Eyes lingered around, returning his attention to Camryn only when he did not find anything worth keeping in his pockets. He started to wonder how big were fossils supposed to be before they fetched a good price on the market.

"What's creepy with staying here alone?" he'd ask, starting a conversation. "Is this place haunted?"

@camryn
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Stargazer [GG]
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2019 22:37:22 GMT
Deleted Avatar

"It's okay! Things happen and you showed up in the end, right? That's all that matters." Camryn smiled wide at that, full of enough sunshine on her own that if it were harnessed she could light this whole place herself. Sadly for 'Conrad', most of the really valuable stuff had been moved already, but some of the fossils still stuck in the ground was what needed protecting.

"I just don't like being out after dark by myself, ya know? And people are supposed to come and try and rob the place, too, and it would have been scary to take them on by myself..." She wasn't really sure she would have been, honestly. Her pokemon weren't always the best at fighting. "But now you're here so I don't need to be scared! We can work together and take those 'Poachyena' people out!" Whoops. Looks like Priam had decided to strike when another group had staked their claim.

And, speak of the devil, about that time the quiet yipping of some Poochyena started up from deeper in the site, just loud enough for both of them to hear.

i dunno why my last post 'rolled'

why does everyone cam meet have to give her a fake name :pepehands:

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,314 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
Stargazer [GG]
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2019 18:16:13 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"Oh, yeah, that..."

Feigning innocence, a wry smile was on his expression as Camryn mentioned thieves. Supposedly he was to be one of such individuals that aimed to steal precious fossils. He could still do it though, knock the girl out since she mentioned not having any Pokemon trained in combat. A particular distaste to violence was the only reason he had opted out of it. He still has morals to uphold, he believed.

She spoke of taking others out though, which riled him up. "Yeah! We'll fuck those Poachy people up. Trespassers and thieves shouldn't be forgiven." Pokemon battles were another thing for him, thankfully. He still could not determine whether the excitement came from the potential action or if her words simply had that kind of rallying effect in them. Both choices would still point to his naivete anyways.

The dog sounds indicated that they were already in the premises, which excited the Rocket more. "Your Pokemon can back mine up then," he suggested. It was a nice change of pace, given that he always found himself on the other role more often than not. "We're beating them up!"

Priam never waited for her response before he went charging in. Upon seeing Poachyena members, a quick command for his Espeon was how he started the confrontation. "Swift!" A widespread of stars was sprayed across the darkness. It was only then that he figured that using his flashlight was a good idea. Illuminating the area in front of him, he saw a trio of Mightyena get hit by the attack, although they already were charging straight to Priam and his Espeon.

"Shit!"

@camryn