ALOLAN NINETALES SWARM [GG]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2018 23:05:44 GMT
Deleted Avatar

"God I hate this damned weather." Dallas said shivering, as he dragged his feet through the heavy snow. He was exhausted, wet, cold, and just all-around annoyed that he had to trudge far North just to reach the next available Pokécenter. He had passed by one earlier, it's machines fully exhausted by the local trainer population, it seemed there was a catching festival going on, or so Dallas had heard. Dallas had tried to squeeze his way through the crowds just to slip his team in to one of the healing apparatus only to find a big red "Out of Order!" sign plastered on the face of it. "What a goddamned nightmare..." he grumbled to himself.
[break]
After many hours of travel Dallas was just about ready to give up when he had spotted something in the corner of his eye. It was a family of a rare breed of Vulpix and Ninetales, the kind that had adapted to the colder climates of the region, their pelts a shimmering white. He viewed the skulk of Pokémon and couldn't help but wonder if he could try and catch one and use it's warm body to insulate his coat. It would be pretty cute to have a little friend peeking out the front of his coat in case any...well...persons of interest came by. What the hey, he thought. Reaching to his belt and grasping a Pokéball, he chucked it aimlessly, hoping he could catch one off guard. Maybe today would be his lucky day?

q0Ws2GNp

close tab

played by

light

calavera
he/him/his
poké hunter
cadet
1 height
1 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
22 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angel
angel s. rivera
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2018 23:29:01 GMT
angel s. rivera Avatar
"fuckin', come'ere you little shit!" chasing after the ninetails was no easy feet for the man who wore sandals and socks in the winter. chasing after the mysterical kitsune within a sleet of snow was not easy, "get over here! i've been searching for you for so long, come on! i need you to get a date with !" he needed the fox in order to catch her attention, and the kitsune he specifically chased snickered at the male's attempt.

man did he hate tricksters--especially ones like these. this ninetails knew how important she was, and if he wasn't allowed to obtain it? then how else would he get to notice him. "i'm too tired to carry on like this, fuck it!" he exclaimed. a ball capsule had been enlarged, his throwing arm launched backward, "please be with me, arceus!" and then the pokeball was launched forward. "come'ere ninetails!" the ball, then, smacked upon the head of the ninetails. absorbing the beautiful pokemon in a beam of crimson red..

9Nzrbhtu

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2018 23:47:23 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
fernando has no intention on capturing the shiny. what he wants is the pack. those in fortree observe the ninetails from a distance. they admire what they cannot have and none dare intrude. only the most insensitive trainers dare to step foot and rip one away from the rest of their family. fernando is no different - he is a trainer before all else.

he waits at the end of the river, away from the preying eyes that would judge him for the actions they yearn to take but fear out of denouncement. by the time they reach fernando they're in full sprint, fleeing from the various trainers that toss out their pokeballs to test their luck in snagging one of the exotic beasts. their numbers are thinner now and the frantic expressions that comes with their retreat shows their desperation to escape. tonight had been a mistake.

the formation of fernando's pokemon cements their demise. the horde can pivot, turn tail, and strive off their destined path but only the fastest and strongest find themselves safe. the old, the weak, the ill - these are the most opportune targets and his pokemon pick them off like the predators they are. several league members have expressed their interest in partaking in the capture and fernando grants them the chance to bolster their ranks. the sight would make livid but these are different times. good intentions do nothing before team rocket's savagery. that's why they're here. to defeat savages they'll have to becomes savages. 

they despise the hunt but what adds to their power makes the league stronger.

the ninetails has no choice but to submit their life for the swarm.

65ygowxu
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?