Coconut Tree

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Coconut Tree
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2018 1:12:30 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","knucklesohno"]
[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
[attr="class","knucklesohnotab"]JENNIFER
]
[attr="class","knucklesohnoab"]
[attr="class","knucklesohnoab1"]

[attr="class","knucklesohnoab2"]

JENNIFER F.

[attr="class","knucklesohnoab3"]

[attr="class","knucklesohnotop"]
APPLICATION
TRACKER
STORAGE

[attr="class","knucklesohnotop2"]

[attr="class","knucklesohnoleft"]
[attr="class","knucklesohnoimg"]

[attr="class","knucklesohnolyric"]

all outta salt[break]
not gonna cry tonight

[attr="class","fa fa-gift"] TWENTY

[attr="class","ion-heart"] HETEROSEXUAL

[attr="class","ion-android-attach"] TEAM ROCKET

[attr="class","ion-ios-briefcase"] BEAUTICIAN

[attr="class","ion-android-home"] GRUNT

[attr="class","ion-waterdrop"] BRAT 4 DAYZ

[attr="class","ion-leaf"] ADVENTURE PLS

[attr="class","ion-planet"] VANDALISM IS COOL

[attr="class","knucklesohnoright"]
[attr="class","knucklesohnoright2"]

Right off the bat you got my most snarky, shameless little shits to roam the earth. Jennifer here is a brat; she had a life handed to her on a silver platter. She had a life fed to her by the spoon, but then she was like "nah, lets ruin this by having fun lolol smell ya' later shmucks" to her parents. She robbed them of quite a bit of their money, left and never looked back. She went to go join team rocket sheerly out of thrill for the adventure and the adrenaline, because that stuff is a serious drug for her. Just know that she's a strong girl, and hella flirtatious too. She's the type of woman who will wear heels and step on you, take your money and scram. Yeah, she's not a nice person. You've been warned. [break][break]

[attr="class","ion-android-people"]

I genuinely think that the only people who can be friends with this mess are people in team rocket, or people who just want to watch the world burn/have fun with her. Otherwise, I can't see them being anything else as people she just wants to get rid of, or people to use and step on. She's a complex person, but know that most of the things she'll do for friends is probably good in nature. Probably. Unfortunately she's also someone who doesn't value loyalty ad is hella fickle. She doesn't expect loyalty from anyone, they should expect the same. Perhaps it's possible for someone to change her mind and actually get close but who can say?
[break][break]

[attr="class","ion-fireball"]

I'm already running down this list like Santa's naughty list LOL. This list ranged from exes to ex-friends; people she's betrayed, and people who just flat out don't like her. It could be her attitude, it could be her ego, whatever. She's known for breaking pride and she's known for smacking people outside the head. If it's not her making you mad, then you can spark that temper by beating her in something. She's got this thing for control and power (megalomanic much?) and will 100% throw a hissy fit if things don't go her way. Challenge her and she'll deliver. Beat her, and bet that there's gonna be a grudge hanging over her. For days. Weeks. Years, probably.
[break][break]

[attr="class","ion-heart"]

Tbh who wants to love on this girl? She's a terrible person altogether. Does she have her good points..? Probably. She's still got that little piece of her heart that wouldn't mind having a partner, but will she admit it? Nah. She's someone who - if she starts to feel the feels - then she'll panic and actually start to act more violent. She's relatively composed for the most part, but put her by that one person and she'll most likely turn into a blubbering and confused mess because what are these emotions. Since she can't figure out what they are, she just turns them into frustration and denial-- But lets be real, here. If she actually hurt the person she had the hots for, she'll actually start to regret it.

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:675px;height:530px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;}]

[PTab=
[attr="class","knucklesohnotab"]ELORA
]

ELORA M.

APPLICATION
TRACKER
STORAGE

mistakes remind me[break]
of my crimes

[attr="class","fa fa-gift"] TWENTY-FIVE

[attr="class","ion-android-attach"] LEAGUE

[attr="class","ion-ios-briefcase"] CARETAKER

[attr="class","ion-android-home"] CADET

[attr="class","ion-waterdrop"] SWEET PEA

[attr="class","ion-leaf"] CLOSET OTAKU

[attr="class","ion-planet"] AM I GOOD ENOUGH YET

By the gods help her. She's one of my more mellow and modest girls, a sweet pea who will sooner bake you cookies and give you a roof over your head if you're a hobo. Status and fame don't exist to her because she lives under a rock, so no matter your infamy, she probably won't know your ace or your name unless she were to personally meet you. That said, she's hella gullible and a bit socially awkward. If you can get past how stoic she can get and how cold she does get (aka actually get her to talk) you'd sooner find her to be a klutz; the opposite of your first impression of her.
[break][break]

Don't do love. Don't do friends. I'm only after success. Don't need a relationship. I'll never soften my grip. Don't want cash, don't want card – want it fast, want it hard. Don't need money, don't need fame. I just wanna make a change. I just wanna change, I just wanna change, I just wanna change, I just wanna change, I just wanna change! I know exactly what I want and who I want to be. I know exactly why I walk and talk like a machine. I'm now becoming my own self-fulfilled prophecy. Oh! Oh no! Oh no! Oh no, oh!
[break][break]

One track mind, one track heart. If I fail, I'll fall apart. Maybe it is all a test, 'cause I feel like I'm the worst, so I always act like I'm the best. If you are not very careful, your possessions will possess you. TV taught me how to feel, now real life has no appeal. It has no appeal, it has no appeal, it has no appeal, it has no appeal, it has no appeal! I know exactly what I want and who I want to be. I know exactly why I walk and talk like a machine. I'm now becoming my own self-fulfilled prophecy. Oh! Oh no! Oh no! Oh no, oh! I know exactly what I want and who I want to be. I know exactly why I walk and talk like a machine. I'm not becoming my own self-fulfilled prophecy. Oh! Oh no! Oh no! Oh no, oh!
[break][break]

I'm gonna live, I'm gonna fly. I'm gonna fail, I'm gonna die. I'm gonna life, I'm gonna fly. Gonna fail, gonna die, die, die, die. I know exactly why I walk and talk like a machine. I'm now becoming my own self-fulfilled prophecy. Oh! Oh no! Oh no! Oh no, oh! I know exactly what I want and who I want to be. I know exactly why I walk and talk like a machine. I'm not becoming my own self-fulfilled prophecy. Oh! Oh no! Oh no! Oh no, oh!

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:675px;height:530px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;}]

[PTab=
[attr="class","knucklesohnotab"]HANNAH
]

HANNAH J.

APPLICATION
TRACKER
DEVELOPMENT

i'm just wild[break]
sit the f*ck down

[attr="class","fa fa-gift"] TWENTY-SEVEN

[attr="class","ion-heart"] DEMISEXUAL

[attr="class","ion-android-attach"] TEAM ROCKET

[attr="class","ion-ios-briefcase"] SCIENTIST

[attr="class","ion-android-home"] GRUNT

[attr="class","ion-waterdrop"] BEEP BOOP ROBOT

[attr="class","ion-leaf"] WHAT IS FUN?

[attr="class","ion-planet"] EMOTIONS R WEIRD

guess what? your character plotter thing can go here! this can be a little about section, with the following for friendship, hateship, and loveship respectively.
[break][break]

Don't do love. Don't do friends. I'm only after success. Don't need a relationship. I'll never soften my grip. Don't want cash, don't want card – want it fast, want it hard. Don't need money, don't need fame. I just wanna make a change. I just wanna change, I just wanna change, I just wanna change, I just wanna change, I just wanna change! I know exactly what I want and who I want to be. I know exactly why I walk and talk like a machine. I'm now becoming my own self-fulfilled prophecy. Oh! Oh no! Oh no! Oh no, oh!
[break][break]

One track mind, one track heart. If I fail, I'll fall apart. Maybe it is all a test, 'cause I feel like I'm the worst, so I always act like I'm the best. If you are not very careful, your possessions will possess you. TV taught me how to feel, now real life has no appeal. It has no appeal, it has no appeal, it has no appeal, it has no appeal, it has no appeal! I know exactly what I want and who I want to be. I know exactly why I walk and talk like a machine. I'm now becoming my own self-fulfilled prophecy. Oh! Oh no! Oh no! Oh no, oh! I know exactly what I want and who I want to be. I know exactly why I walk and talk like a machine. I'm not becoming my own self-fulfilled prophecy. Oh! Oh no! Oh no! Oh no, oh!
[break][break]

I'm gonna live, I'm gonna fly. I'm gonna fail, I'm gonna die. I'm gonna life, I'm gonna fly. Gonna fail, gonna die, die, die, die. I know exactly why I walk and talk like a machine. I'm now becoming my own self-fulfilled prophecy. Oh! Oh no! Oh no! Oh no, oh! I know exactly what I want and who I want to be. I know exactly why I walk and talk like a machine. I'm not becoming my own self-fulfilled prophecy. Oh! Oh no! Oh no! Oh no, oh!

[PTab=
[attr="class","knucklesohnotab"]MINNIE
]

MINNIE K.

APPLICATION
TRACKER
DEVELOPMENT

took a toll on me[break]
don't regret it

[attr="class","fa fa-gift"] NINTEEN

[attr="class","ion-heart"] ASEXUAL

[attr="class","ion-ios-briefcase"] MODEL

[attr="class","ion-waterdrop"] NOTICE ME SENPAI

[attr="class","ion-leaf"] YEEEEEET *fingerguns*

[attr="class","ion-planet"] LOWKEY DEPRESSED

guess what? your character plotter thing can go here! this can be a little about section, with the following for friendship, hateship, and loveship respectively.
[break][break]

[break][break]

[break][break]

[PTab=
[attr="class","knucklesohnotab"]ALICE
]

ALICE

APPLICATION
TRACKER
STORAGE

mistakes remind me[break]
of my crimes

[attr="class","fa fa-gift"] SEVENTEEN

[attr="class","ion-ios-briefcase"] RANGER

[attr="class","ion-waterdrop"] SOMETHING

[attr="class","ion-leaf"] SOMETHING

[attr="class","ion-planet"] SOMETHING

[break][break]

[break][break]

[break][break]

[/PTabbedContent={width:675px;background-color:transparent;height:530px;padding:0px!important;border:0px!important;margin-left:0px;margin-top:0px;text-align:justify;color:#494949;font-size:10px;}]
PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Raleway:400,800]
[googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
[googlefont=Roboto Condensed:400,700]
[googlefont=Inconsolata]
[newclass=.knucklesohnotab]position:absolute;z-index:1000;margin:45px 0px 0px 260px;width:90px;white-space:nowrap;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.knucklesohno .PT_table .PT_tabs]cursor:pointer; border: 0px;text-align:center;position:absolute;z-index:1000;background-color: transparent;color:#bbbbbb;font:bold 18px Roboto Condensed;letter-spacing:-1px;text-transform:uppercase;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.knucklesohno .PT_table .PT_tabs_hover]cursor:pointer;border: 0px;text-align:center;position:absolute;background-color: transparent;color:#ffffff;font:bold 18px Roboto Condensed;letter-spacing:-1px;text-transform:uppercase;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.knucklesohno .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected]cursor:pointer;border: 0px;text-align:center;position:absolute;;background-color: transparent;color:#ffffff;font:bold 18px Roboto Condensed;letter-spacing:-1px;text-transform:uppercase;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.knucklesohno .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected_hover]cursor:pointer;border: 0px;text-align:center;position:absolute;background-color: transparent;color:#ffffff;font:bold 18px Roboto Condensed;letter-spacing:-1px;text-transform:uppercase;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.knucklesohno]width:675px;background-color:#f9f9f9;color:#494949;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;border-bottom:solid 10px #494949;[/newclass]
[newclass=.knucklesohnoab]position:absolute;margin-left:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.knucklesohnoab1]height:0px;width:0px;border-top:solid 50px transparent!important;border-right:solid 10px #999999;border-bottom:solid 50px #999999;border-left:solid 10px transparent!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.knucklesohnoab2]font:25px Raleway;font-weight:800!important;line-height:100px;width:200px;text-align:center;float:left;color:#ffffff;background-color:#999999;letter-spacing:-1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.knucklesohnoab3]height:0px;width:0px;border-bottom:solid 50px transparent!important;border-left:solid 10px #999999;border-top:solid 50px #999999;border-right:solid 10px transparent!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.knucklesohnotop]background-color:#494949;border-bottom:solid 1px #595959;font:9px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:10px;padding:15px;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.knucklesohnotop a]font:bold 9px Roboto;line-height:10px;padding-left:10px;color:#696969;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.knucklesohnotop a:hover]color:#cccccc;[/newclass]
[newclass=.knucklesohnotop2]height:59px;background-color:#494949;[/newclass]
[newclass=.knucklesohnoimg]height:100px;width:100px;padding:14px;border:solid 1px #e5e5e5;background-color:#ffffff;margin-left:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.knucklesohnolyric]font:bold 20px Roboto;text-transform:lowercase;line-height:18px;margin:15px 0px 10px 0px;text-align:right;border-right:solid 10px #e5e5e5;padding-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.knucklesohnolyric b]font:bold 20px Roboto;line-height:18px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.knucklesohnoleft h1]font:11px Inconsolata;text-transform:uppercase;padding-top:5px;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.knucklesohnoleft h1 i]color:#999999;padding-left:5px;float:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.knucklesohnoright]margin-left:20px;border:solid 1px #e5e5e5;background-color:#ffffff;padding:29px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.knucklesohnoright2]height:300px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.knucklesohnoright2 h1]float:left;margin:-1px 14px 5px -1px;height:55px;width:55px;background-color:#999999;font-size:23px;line-height:55px;text-align:center;color:#ffffff;border:double 3px #ffffff;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Coconut Tree
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2019 14:21:24 GMT
Deleted Avatar

snark grunts plz. maybe they won't even have a real proper conversation. gotta meet snark with snark then outsnark the other snarker. or something. also, ilisha would say that she's down for fun but would stress the f out when she realises world burning is involved. 'cause she's severely underestimating what she's signing up for lol. idk what do you think? @jennifer