Jennifer's Tracker

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Jennifer's Tracker
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2018 2:09:48 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","themission"]
[attr="class","themission1"]
[attr="class","themissiontop"]
[attr="class","themissionimg"]
[attr="class","themissionimg1"]
[attr="class","themissionimg2"]

JENNIFER FERRIS

SIX DAYS AGO, MY LIFE HAD TAKEN A TUMBLE.[break]
THE ORDERS CAME FROM HIGH ABOVE, THEY SAY.

[attr="class","themissionmid"]

TRACKER LAST UPDATED ON DECEMBER 25

[attr="class","themissiontabs"]
[PTabbedContent]
[PTab=
[attr="class","themissiontab"][attr="class","ion-compose"]
[attr="class","themissiontab1"]
]
[attr="class","themissionline"]

[attr="class","themissionscroll"]
[attr="class","themissionscroll1"]
[attr="class","themissionscroll2"]
[attr="class","themissionscrolltitle"]
[attr="class","themissionscrolltitle1"]

[attr="class","themissionscrolltitle2"]
CURRENT THREADS

[attr="class","OWED"]

IN THE WOODEN CHAIR

beside my window, i wear a face born in the falling rain

[attr="class","NOTOWED"]

I CAN'T EXPLAIN

this holy pain

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:511px;height:400px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;position:relative;z-index:1;}]
[PTab=
[attr="class","themissiontab"][attr="class","ion-locked"]
]

COMPLETED THREADS

[attr="class","OWED"]

I SEARCH THE PAST

back to a time when i was younger

[attr="class","NOTOWED"]

A TARGET

for the new society, picked to displace the leaders countering objectives

ABANDONED THREADS

[attr="class","OWED"]

OF THIS NEW UNDERGROUND REALITY

waiting for days longer 'til sister comes

[attr="class","NOTOWED"]

TO WASH MY SINS AWAY

she is the lady that can ease my sorrow - my love for her will help me find my way

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:511px;height:400px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;position:relative;z-index:1;}]
[PTab=
[attr="class","themissiontab"][attr="class","ion-android-phone-portrait"]
]

TECHNOLOGY THREADS

[attr="class","NOTOWED"]

THEY'LL SAY

my mission saved the world, and i stood proud

[attr="class","OWED"]

MY MISSION CHANGED THE WORLD

it turned my life around

ALTERNATE UNIVERSE THREADS

[attr="class","OWED"]

I LOOK AROUND MY ROOM

it's filled with candles, each one a story, but they end the same

[attr="class","NOTOWED"]

I'LL HIDE AWAY IN HERE

the law will never find me - the walls will tell the story of my pain

[PTab=
[attr="class","themissiontab"][attr="class","ion-android-person"]
]

[attr="class","themissionrelation"]
[attr="class","themissionrelationimg"]

@tag

short relation blurb here

"... in washington, a technical violation of the 1972 amb treaty."[break][break]

"i'm asking for hands to be uplifted for just a moment. god the holy ghost is reaching out to embrace you. i want you to reach deep into your hearts and pocket books and take his hand. now, some of you are in a state of rebellion right now, you're saying -"[break][break]

bless me father, for i have sinned.

[/PTabbedContent={width:511px;background-color:transparent;height:400px;padding:0px!important;border:0px!important;margin-left:0px;margin-top:0px;text-align:justify;color:#555555;font-size:10px;}]

[attr="class","themissionbot"]

[attr="class","themissionbot1"]

[attr="class","themissionbot2"]application

THEY'LL SAY MY MISSION SAVED THE WORLD AND I STOOD PROUD

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto Mono:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Roboto Condensed:300,400,700]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700,800]
[newclass=.themission]border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;padding:17px;background-color:#e9e9e9;width:527px;color:#444444;text-align:justify;font:10px Verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.themission1]border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;padding:6px;background-color:#fbfbfb;[/newclass]
[newclass=.themissiontop]border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;background-color:#f5f5f5;font:9px Roboto Mono;line-height:10px;padding:51px 56px 51px 56px;white-space:nowrap;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.themissiontop h1]font:35px Roboto;font-weight:300!important;text-transform:lowercase;font-style:italic;line-height:30px;padding-bottom:4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.themissiontop h1 b]color:#DC2121;font-weight:800!important;line-height:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.themissionimg]float:left;margin:-51px 46px -51px -56px;border-right:solid 1px #e5e5e5;background-color:#DC2121;[/newclass]
[newclass=.themissionimg1]background-color:rgba(250,250,250,.35);padding:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.themissionimg2]padding:15px;background-color:#DC2121;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.themissionimg2 div]height:80px;width:80px;padding:3px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.themissionimg2 img]height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.themissionmid]margin-top:-1px;background-color:#444444;padding:20px;color:#eeeeee;font:9px Roboto Mono;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:.65px;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.themissionmid b]font:9px Roboto Mono;color:#DC2121;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.themissiontabs]border-left:solid 1px #e3e3e3;border-right:solid 1px #e3e3e3;background-color:#f5f5f5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.themissiontab]position:relative;height:0px;width:0px;z-index:10;height:50px;width:50px;padding-top:0px;background-color:#333333;font-size:18px;text-align:center;line-height:52px;-webkit-transition: all .3s ease;-moz-transition: all .3s ease;-o-transition: all .3s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.themissiontab1]position:relative;z-index:10;border-left:solid 25px transparent;border-right:solid 25px transparent;border-top:solid 7px #333333;-webkit-transition: all .3s ease;-moz-transition: all .3s ease;-o-transition: all .3s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.themissionline]position:absolute;width:1px;height:400px;margin-left:35px;background-color:#DC2121;[/newclass]
[newclass=.themissionscroll]height:400px;width:511px;position:relative;z-index:1;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.themissionscroll1]height:400px;width:600px;overflow:auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.themissionscroll2]width:455px;padding:38px 28px 13px 28px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.themission .OWED, .themission .NOTOWED]text-transform:lowercase;padding-bottom:25px;letter-spacing:.5px;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.themission .OWED div, .themission .NOTOWED div]border:solid 2px #DC2121;height:12px;width:12px;float:left;margin-right:-16px;border-radius:100%;background-color:#f5f5f5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.themission .OWED div]background-color:#DC2121;[/newclass]
[newclass=.themission .OWED h1, .themission .NOTOWED h1]font:18px Roboto;font-weight:800!important;line-height:15px;text-transform:uppercase;font-style:italic;color:#DC2121;padding-left:35px;padding-bottom:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.themission .OWED h2, .themission .NOTOWED h2]font:9px Roboto Mono;line-height:10px;padding-left:35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.themission .OWED h2 a, .themission .NOTOWED h2 a]font:9px Roboto Mono;line-height:10px;color:#bbbbbb;[/newclass]
[newclass=.themissionscrolltitle]height:26px;font:30px Roboto;font-weight:300!important;line-height:26px;color:#bbbbbb;font-style:italic;letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:lowercase;margin-left:-28px;padding-bottom:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.themissionscrolltitle1]width:50px;height:26px;background-color:#DC2121;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.themissionscrolltitle2]border-top:solid 13px transparent;border-bottom:solid 13px transparent;border-left:solid 10px #DC2121;height:0px;width:0px;float:left;margin-right:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.themissionrelation]padding-bottom:25px;margin-top:-15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.themissionrelationimg]height:60px;width:60px;padding:3px!important;border:solid 7px #DC2121;float:left;margin-right:-80px;border-radius:100%;margin-left:-5px;background-color:#f5f5f5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.themissionrelationimg img]height:60px;width:60px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.themissionrelation h1]font:35px Roboto;font-weight:300!important;line-height:30px;text-transform:lowercase;font-style:italic;color:#DC2121;padding-bottom:3px;padding-left:95px;padding-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.themissionrelation h1 a]font:35px Roboto!important;font-weight:300!important;line-height:30px!important;text-transform:lowercase;font-style:italic!important;color:#DC2121!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.themissionrelation h2]font:9px Roboto Mono;color:#bbbbbb;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;padding-left:95px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.themissionrelation div]font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;padding-top:15px;padding-left:85px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.themissionbot]background-color:#444444;font:9px Roboto Mono;line-height:10px;height:10px;padding:20px 20px 20px 25px;text-align:right;color:#f5f5f5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.themissionbot b]color:#DC2121;font:9px Roboto Mono;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.themissionbot1]position:absolute;height:0px;width:0px;border-left:solid 73px transparent;border-right:solid 73px transparent;border-bottom:solid 8px #333333;border-top:solid 0px transparent;margin-top:-39px;z-index:2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.themissionbot2]position:absolute;text-transform:lowercase;margin:-31px 0px 0px 0px;font:20px Roboto;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;color:#DC2121;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:46px;height:50px;width:146px;text-align:center;background-color:#333333;z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.themission .PT_table .PT_tabs]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;margin-top:-63px;margin-left:250px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.3s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.3s ease; -o-transition: all 0.3s ease;cursor:pointer;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.themission .PT_table .PT_tabs_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:-63px;margin-left:250px;cursor:pointer;color:#DC2121;-webkit-transition: all 0.3s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.3s ease; -o-transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.themission .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.3s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.3s ease; -o-transition: all 0.3s ease;margin-top:-63px;margin-left:250px;cursor:pointer;color:#444444;[/newclass]
[newclass=.themission .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:-63px;margin-left:250px;cursor:pointer;color:#444444;-webkit-transition: all 0.3s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.3s ease; -o-transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=.themission .PT_table .PT_tabs_hover .themissiontab]padding-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.themission .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected .themissiontab]padding-top:5px;background-color:#DC2121;[/newclass]
[newclass=.themission .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected .themissiontab1]border-top:solid 7px #DC2121;[/newclass]
[newclass=.themission .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected_hover .themissiontab]padding-top:5px;background-color:#DC2121;[/newclass]
[newclass=.themission .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected_hover .themissiontab1]border-top:solid 7px #DC2121;[/newclass]