TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
bandit hunting [gg]
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2018 17:33:23 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
CLEOPATRA IS THE ONLY
ONE YOU LOVED

0000 words@senri

Stormy was in Mt. Chimney for one reason and one reason only: warmth. The ground under her feet was quite a bit warmer than the air around her, and that was enough to comfort her. Other than that, she really had no reason for being here. Granted, that was about to change pretty quickly.

Not far ahead Stormy could see some sort of disagreement ocurring. In the middle of a couple of nasty, ugly looking men was a trapped and right pissed Delibird. The small red and white penguin was puffing out his face feathers and spitting like a demon all while clutching a very heavy-looking sack.

Stormy sprinted towards the group, shouting at them.

"Hey, what the hell is going on? Leave that bird alone! Get out of here!"

She waved her arms above her head threateningly, although she herself did not look particularly difficult to fight. The two bandits left the Delibird alone for a moment to spare Stormy a glance. They quit trying to take the bag he had, causing the bird to stumble backwards in the snow and ash and then continue on his way with a huff.

The bandits began to approach Stormy threateningly, taking slow and deliberate steps.

"And who the hell are you to stop us, little girl?"

Any normal person probably would have turned tail and run from a couple of tough-looking criminals who probably could kill. Stormy was not normal.
deltra of gangnam style
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
bandit hunting [gg]
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2018 4:19:37 GMT
Deleted Avatar

definitely senri did not expect to find a delibird up here in the ash and snow. the trainer had come here thinking of maybe looking for another good pokemon to catch, but he too had noticed the ugly silhouette of some poachers (most probably) with the little santa bird. something else had caught their attention though, which makes senri raise a brow. so he's not alone here on this ashy mountain? the delibird walks towards his direction and does not spare him a glance--he looks rightfully pissed. the bandits, on the other hand...

that voice is all too familiar to him to ignore. sure he wants to see her again, but they really should try to meet up in less dangerous circumstances. none of them notice senri pull out a poke ball for hikaru (originally the little electric type wanted a break, but oh well)--when he lets him out, he gives a simple command to shock those baddies into submission. the trainer then gives a boost, throwing him up in the air while the minun stores up power in his cheeks before letting out a loud cry and unleashing DISCHARGE at the unsuspecting bandits, conveniently only hitting them and not stormy.

one shock does it, mostly because these guys were not prepared for anything of the sort, so senri approaches them casually as their unconscious bodies lay on the ash and snow. he then waves to stormy as hikaru runs back to him and climbs on his shoulder. "yo, picking fights again? you sure are a magnet for trouble, huh."

tags:
notes: /casual wave
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
bandit hunting [gg]
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2018 4:36:28 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
CLEOPATRA IS THE ONLY
ONE YOU LOVED

0000 words@senri

Stormy is just about to get into a fist fight with these petty criminals when the pair of bandits are electrocuted.

Their jarbled cries of pain and surprise only last a moment before their clothes smoke and they fall to the ground together in a heap. Stormy's clenched fist is held tight to her chest, having been fully prepared to connect with someone's face. The fire in her eyes dies slowly, being replaced by confusion.

The woman turns, watching as the tiny shape of a Minun sprints away from the damage he caused. Surprisingly, she herself is not injured. She even pats herself down to make sure. There may be a little static electricity clinging to her clothes, but she appears unscathed.

Stormy blinks a couple of times, then shakes her head. Finally, she turns to see where the electric-type had run off to. For one thing, a Delibird in this part of the 'woods' was strange.. but an electric type?

Her eyes follow the Minun to a man standing not too far away. Some of the smoke and distance makes it a little bit hard to tell who it is at first glance, but his voice is unmistakable.

"Yo, picking fights again? You sure are a magnet for trouble, huh."

Stormy takes in a breath rapidly, excitement bubbling up in her chest.

"Senri?" she gasps, rubbing her eyes as if amazed it may be him.

Without really thinking about it, and having completely forgotten about the bandits that had just been electrocuted, she sprints towards her friend. Stormy collides, full-tilt, into the young man, arms wrapping around his neck. She buries her face into the nook of his neck and shoulder.

However, embarrassment warms her cheeks and makes her chest grow tight, and suddenly her affectionate embrace is stiff and awkward. If he doesn't extend the hug, she'll likely slide out off of him stiffly and take a step back to smooth out her clothes and look a little dumb.

Meanwhile, the Delibird has continued to meander along, dragging his oversized sack and catching it on rocks and boulders that are immobile.

"It's.. uh. It's good to see you."
deltra of gangnam style
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
bandit hunting [gg]
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2018 5:09:56 GMT
Deleted Avatar

he is about to give a casual greeting but is stopped by stormy suddenly jumping onto him. he lets out a yelp as a result, but he feels warm that she decides to go for a hug. it's rather unexpected, though, and he is unable to react on time to return the embrace, so she moves away and fixes her clothes. the trainer does something a little similar and lets out an awkward laugh. he only realises then that not only does stormy have a blush on her cheeks, he does as well. "it's good to see you too." he replies with a smile. hikaru greets her happily with one hand raised. "i didn't expect to see you around here, though. are you that delibird's bodyguard or something?"

speaking of the delibird, senri glances at the pokemon with its heavy, heavy sack and wonders what the hell is it carrying inside. "err, maybe we should help it out? we can catch up along the way while we're at it." he hasn't seen her in a while and he wonders what kind of shenanigans the young woman had gotten herself into. for senri's case, he at least is able to expand his team since the last time they met. he'd be happy to show stormy what he had caught over the past few weeks. maybe she'll like his flareon? would be funny also to bring his lapras out considering what they had gone through in their first meeting.

he doesn't deny that he feels a bit awkward still about her greeting, though. should he, erm, take it as something about her feelings for him? or was that jumping the gun a bit too much?

tags:
notes: <3
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
bandit hunting [gg]
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2018 19:52:58 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
CLEOPATRA IS THE ONLY
ONE YOU LOVED

0000 words@senri

It's probably just his own surprise that leads him to not really respond to her embrace. The pair separate, both glowing a dark pink across their cheeks. Stormy finishes tugging at the bottom of her shirt, feeling a little bit self-conscious about the whole ordeal.

She had mistakenly assumed he would have enjoyed seeing her... but perhaps not given his reaction.

Storm looks up as Senri greets her, a small smile on her face. She tucks a loose strand of hair behind her ear, tugging on it absently.

"Oh, him? No, no. I just stumbled across him. I was just doing a little adventuring I suppose. He was being attacked by a couple of criminals so I decided to step in. I suppose maybe we should figure out what he's doing, though."

Since their last meeting, Stormy's team had also grown quite a bit.

"Catching up sounds fun. Has anything new or exciting happened recently?"

Before he might be able to respond to her, however, she became a little more bashful and awkward - and instead decided to greet the Delibird.

The little penguin did not seem at all thrilled to see her, and placed himself firmly in front of his bag. It looked like he was trying to prevent her from seeing it or touching it.

Angry squawks leaped from his mouth in what she could only assume were insults.

"I'm only trying to offer help, you ungrateful bird! It wasn't me trying to steal your bag! You are definitely not the same sort of bird I met in Rusturf - he gave me a present!" she said hotly, cheeks glowing with frustration this time.

She crosses her arms over her chest, her patience wearing quite thin as the Delbird continues to puff out his chest and refuse help.
deltra of gangnam style
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
bandit hunting [gg]
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2019 15:27:48 GMT
Deleted Avatar

finding out what the delibird is doing? yeah sure, he could go with that. he isn't really doing anything of much importance, anyway, and he feels that he might need to clear the air with stormy rather than just leaving her be (since she seems that type of person to hold onto something). "new or exciting? well...erm..." she runs off though before he can say something, and the words die in his throat. oh well, perhaps that's for the best. just baby steps until either of them gets the courage to say something.

he follows her like he's the one babysitting her instead of her with the delibird. "that's one pissed off delibird." the young man comments when he gets close to them. it's only been a few seconds and they're already bickering--or rather, having a stand-off. he lets out a small laugh before he squats down and tries to coax the pokemon gently, "we just want to help. that bag looks heavy, after all, and there might still be other poachers around. we'll just see you to lavaridge, okay?"

the bird let out a noise, glancing away and then at its bag before turning back to senri. at least this guy seems more genuine, delibird thinks, before nodding once. it however still clings to its bag, so the pair find themselves with a problem. this pokemon is going to move quite slowly with that heavy load, but it does not want to part with the bag. senri wishes he brought lairon along so that delibird could ride on top of the steel pokemon at least. well, next best choice was...

"if you don't want to part with the bag, maybe i can carry both the bag and you instead?" he asks, mostly expecting a no, but surprisingly the bird allows it after a brief period of thought. he beams at this and turns to stormy, "just gotta talk to them nicely." he admits he's rather proud the wild pokemon decided to trust him. the bag isn't all too heavy, though delibird exchanging places with hikaru does add some literal weight on his shoulders. the minun isn't all too pleased about being ejected from his usual spot, either.

tags:
notes: SORRY I TOOK SO LONG ASLDKHASD
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
bandit hunting [gg]
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2019 16:58:45 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
CLEOPATRA IS THE ONLY
ONE YOU LOVED

0000 words@senri

Stormy's head whipped around, eyes wide with interest as Senri began to explain what was new. Except.. then he stopped because she had ran away. An awkward silence fell between the pair as she continued to argue with the Delibird. Her cheeks flushed with embarrassment.

This embarrassment only seems to increase tenfold as Senri laughs a little bit at their stand off. He squats next to the puffy red penguin, speaking kinder, softer words of encouragement. Normally Stormy would as well, as she had recently charmed and helped a Chansey in the past. Perhaps her anxiety and awkwardness around Senri was adding fuel to her aggressive fire.

The Delibird seems to relax a bit at Senri's cool, confident approach. It even lowered its shoulders and let the bag droop a little, as if a little bit thankful that Senri was offering to help. Of course, it still refused to allow him to take it, for fear the pair of them weren't quite as honest as they said they were.

Thankfully, Senri comes up with the wise idea to carry both the Delbird and it's heavy sack. As if by miracle, the Pokemon agrees to this, and the young man hoists the penguin up on his other shoulder.

"Are you sure you can carry him? Don't hurt yourself."

Despite Stormy being a little red-in-the-face embarrassed and jealous that Senri had so easily won over the testy Delibird, and she hadn't, she's a little grateful that he had been there to convince the bird to let them help. It was sort of like good cop and bad cop.

"If your Minun wants, he can ride on my shoulder."

Her voice sounds a little smaller, but her offer is genuine. She swallows, buckling up the courage to actually talk to Senri.

"And.. what were you going to say earlier? You were going to say what's new and exciting, but I cut you off."

Now that Senri was carrying the Delibird, the three of them were all moving much, muhc faster. The travel to Lavaridge should be a piece of cake.. unless something else comes out to stop them.
deltra of gangnam style
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
bandit hunting [gg]
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2019 1:37:07 GMT
Deleted Avatar

"i'll be fine, but thanks for worrying." senri replies with a grin. he finds a position that is able to carry both delibird and the sack comfortably, though he figures that he can't do this for too long, particularly if they are crossing through slopes or something. the pokemon is constantly glancing at the bag to make sure none of the contents spill over, but it also seems quite excited to be this high up. it lets out a small chirp; its flippers on senri's shoulders. he isn't sure if hikaru would like to ride on stormy, but his pokemon seems a bit more apathetic than usual. or maybe it's because stormy is a familiar face. he lets out a cry and climbs on his companion, resting comfortably on her shoulder. at least he's a lot lighter than the delibird. "guess that's a yes." he chuckles.

they walk in a slightly slower but constant pace. stormy tries to bring up what she had asked earlier before she had run off. senri thinks about it for a bit, trying to recall what he had wanted to say. "well, i got to arrest some poachers, and i also got to perform in a contest." he knows full well that stormy was there, but they didn't formally meet each other, so for now he decides to feign ignorance. "at least i know that i can go on stage without fainting." he adds with a small laugh, though he admits to himself that it's a bit of a double-edged sword. "also got to check out the ball, but i mostly just helped myself to the free food." there were other things, but he stops for now. "what about you? how did the winter go?"

tags:
notes: short post ;;
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
bandit hunting [gg]
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2019 16:56:24 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
CLEOPATRA IS THE ONLY
ONE YOU LOVED

0000 words@senri

When the Minun gives out a cry and hops on her shoulder, Stormy grins. She immediately reaches over with a free hand to try and give the adorable electric-type a pat.

Now, however, Stormy was at full attention to Senri, listening closely to what he had to say. When not concerned with the weird squeezes in her chest whenever she tried to talk to him normally, she was totally relaxed and at her normal pace. There was barely a hint of the previous awkwardness she had displayed earlier, now that she was invested in what he had been up to.

"Poachers? Where? I wish I could have gotten ahold of some of those scumbags, they'd never forget the wrath of Stormy."

Heat rose in her cheeks as she envisioned beating the crap out of criminals, but she quickly cooled down at the mention of the Wintertide Open. Stormy's eyes widened in surprise as she recalled being there.

"Oh yes! I was there. Actually, I saw you perform! You, ah.. you were quite amazing, actually," she coughs, feeling that tightness once again. She manages to breath past her odd emotions to continue.

"I wanted to participate but I wasn't sure the judges wanted to see fire-types for a wintery, icy theme. Seemed like a disaster waiting to happen, y'know?"

Stormy trails off, cursing herself mentally on why she decided to admit to that sort of character weakness. He didn't need to know she was afraid of anything, after all!

"I was at the ball, too! I didn't stay long, though."

This time, she does keep quiet about what happened there. There was no need to go into detail about her confrontation with her brother and the shit show he had started later on.

For a moment, the pair continue to walk quietly before Stormy answers Senri's last question.

"It's been interesting! I've caught a couple more Pokemon since we last saw each other. Actually, let me show you this tiny one I found!"

Excitement peaked in her voice as she fumbled for her Litwick's pokeball. In a flash, the tiny purple candle Pokemon appeared, wiggling with excitement to be out and about.

"Isn't it adorable? I found it in a candle shop in Mauville I think was the city... I think he was trying to keep warm."
deltra of gangnam style
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,650 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
bandit hunting [gg]
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2019 4:27:58 GMT
shiv Avatar
[googlefont=Montserrat]
[attr="class","reward"]mission incomplete...
[attr="class","reward2"]
receives the following: 100 poké, 5 infamy and 5 heart scales.[break]
@senri receives the following: 75 poké, 3 infamy, 2 heart scales.