twenty-seven
january 3
saffron, kanto
homosexual
team silph
officer
30 height
30 height
did i close my fist around something delicate?
awards
174 posts
zeke rainey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zeke
zeke rainey
lights out [gg]
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2018 22:10:14 GMT
zeke rainey Avatar
[attr="class","zeke"]

zeke rainey's eyes shoot open with urgency, mouth gaping open but producing no sound out of fear. something is very, very amiss. frozen stone chills his back and clings to the protective fabric of his winter coat, frosty air biting at his exposed face. the ceiling above him drips with stalactite and icicles, and he knows he is positively fucked.

his forearms push him up off of his back into a sitting position, a throbbing beginning in the back of his head right over his occipital lobe. everything is...blurry. across the cavern floor, he makes out the body of another human -- not one he can recognize. they lay in a bed of thistle and weeds that must have been collected from the mountain's slanted landscape for this very purpose. he's still on route 119, right?

"holy shit..." the strained words come out in a whisper as he rubs the back of his head; immediately he suspects that he's sustained a concussion from whatever it was that assaulted him. his eyes settle on the other body that occupies the cave, studying it for signs of life. he crawls toward it, unperturbed by the world around the two of them in this moment as he decides the fate of them. it's another man, albeit younger than himself. "you're breathing."

the observation comes out as relief, even if the blond man he has now cradled in his arms does not hear him.

while this man lies in his arms, a panic seizes zeke like a curse as he remembers the storm. "francie?" he calls out into the echoing chamber to see if she's here as well.

he is met with only a distant rumbling and a churning in the pit of his stomach.

[newclass=.zeke]width:300px; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; line-height:12.5px; text-transform:lowercase[/newclass]
[newclass=.zeke b]font-size:10.5px; color:#e7a000[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
lights out [gg]
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2018 0:41:11 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","francie"]

so fernando thought it'd be swell to ask her out on a rescue mission with one of his friends. odd thing was that francie knew good and well that fernando didn't have friends. she wondered if that meant he was a work colleague, since fernando had those. or perhaps this friend had been a diamond in the rough, much like herself, and was actually a friend to fernando.

yes, she's under the impression she's 's friend, bless her heart.

either way, she's confident upon meeting one , that he could possibly be a friend of fernando's. why? because she'd met him in a bar once and he'd been a decent human being. though, he'd definitely went and gotten himself 'some' from what she understood. it was one of the first things she'd thought to ask him, was how that had gone, but she hadn't gotten the chance. instead, they were straight to business, no idle chatter!

once on the route, the two of them were quick to work. following tracks with her rockruffs and keeping up the trail. once they were close though, a brutal storm came in. it knocked francie right off of the small ledge and down through the route a bit. knocked her out cold.

she woke to her rockruffs curled against her, having found her with a valiant effort and search. blinking her eyes open, a rush of adrenaline pounded through her as she jolted up and looked around. "zeke?!"

silence and her echoing voice were all she heard.

as she got up, she gave her rockruffs a pat before starting back up the mountain. she needed to get to zeke, and she knew it was that storm that was behind it. that wasn't a natural storm, it was caused by a pokémon and that pokémon was their kidnapper. or that pokémon would lead her to the kidnapper.

[newclass=.francie]width:300px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.francie b]font-weight:lighter;color:#E7A000;font-size:13px;font-family:calibri;[/newclass]
[newclass=.francie img]width:100px;padding:10px;margin-top: 3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yuko

he/him
twenty-seven
january 3
saffron, kanto
homosexual
team silph
officer
30 height
30 height
awards
174 posts
zeke rainey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zeke
zeke rainey
lights out [gg]
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2018 2:13:23 GMT
zeke rainey Avatar
[attr="class","zeke"]

"come on...come on, wake up." his hulking form hovers over the slighter man's as concern for the blond oozes from his very pores. zeke shakes one of his shoulders lightly, eyes jumping up into the open space above them to check for any observers.

he can't decide whether or not he wants to be alone still.

bringing a chilled hand of his own up to the man's cheek, zeke frowns. "you're so cold...we can't stay here." who or what has brought them here does not matter to zeke as he staggers to his feet. "mother of god...fuckin'...ouch..." a hand rushes to the back of his head, body swaying precariously for an instant as all the blood rushes upward into his brain to make the room around him spin.

'zeke?!'

"oh, thank...francie!" his eyes search the cavern, running over the walls around him in search for the source of her soprano voice. today, it is the voice of an angel that widens his eyes with a hope he thought may have expired. "selzius...get us out of here...i need to..." his cryogonal appears from its pokeball, floating above zeke as he hoists the man's limp body up over his shoulder. it takes the ice-type all but a minute to find the exit, signaling to his trainer with a cry of its own. "there's some guy passed out down here. i'm bringing him out. something brought us here...please watch out..."

step by step, he follows the cryogonal in the hopes that it will lead him to his companion.

[newclass=.zeke]width:300px; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; line-height:12.5px; text-transform:lowercase[/newclass]
[newclass=.zeke b]font-size:10.5px; color:#e7a000[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
lights out [gg]
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2018 19:33:05 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","francie"]

hearing zeke's voice had her shoulders relaxing and her entire body feeling a bit less cold, more warm. "oh thank god you're alive." not safe, not yet. but she'd get them to that point, she was determined to get to that point.

"hey boys, help him out a bit? get clever with some stone edges, please." it was a few seconds later that the three rockruffs were beginning to build a sort of staircase out of rocks. it would help zeke not fall squarely on his ass as he got out of the containment.

a rumbling started and then suddenly the storm started to pick up. quickly, francie furrowed her brows and called out her espeon, jill. "light screen, please." she called out before moving out of the way and glaring forward. "that storm's kicking back up, whatever took us is on it's way back. boys, get ready!" jill would simply supply a bit of support at this point, each pup and zeke's cryogonal lighting up with their own light screens as the storm started to brew again.

"get me a barrier up, stone edge!" the three of them obeyed, creating a wall of sorts so that the storm wouldn't be strong enough to knock them over or blow them away.

[newclass=.francie b]font-weight:lighter;color:#E7A000;font-size:13px;font-family:calibri;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yuko

he/him
twenty-seven
january 3
saffron, kanto
homosexual
team silph
officer
30 height
30 height
awards
174 posts
zeke rainey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zeke
zeke rainey
lights out [gg]
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2018 21:38:05 GMT
zeke rainey Avatar
[attr="class","rainey"]

the cryogonal disappears from sight for an instant, leaving zeke alone with the stranger that is wrapped over his shoulders like a scarf for an instant. francie's voice still echoes in the distance; the source remains unclear to him. perhaps he can not pin its location because he's too preoccupied with the trek.

the ground beneath him is frozen but frictionless in places. it forces him to travel slowly, watching his every step with the dead weight that pushes down on his back. he is cognizant of the difficulties, stopping in fear when the ground beneath him shifts. relief washes over him as the ice cracks away and solid stone reveals itself in the form of a staircase. it leads him upward, bringing selzius back into view and his own body up closer to the exit.

zeke knows it is the francie's rockruffs that are aiding him -- he moves more quickly and with more fervor, feeling the blond man's body bounce on his shoulders. francie's voice sounds more urgent as he gets closer, the words light screen ringing in his ears. "selzius, go help francie if she needs it! be ready with reflect and light screen. i'll keep jet here with me."

the cryogonal zooms off as zeke summons his croconaw, who immediately tunes into the scene and falls in step with his trainer. zeke's ears pick up on a rumbling, but not just the storm. something else...something greater. his footsteps pick up in speed in an attempt to catch up to francie in his ascent up the rockruffs' staircase. over his shoulder, there would be nothing left but a pile of thistle and weeds where the man's body once was.

"almost there!" his voice rumbles triumphantly for francie to hear, hoping her hands aren't too full.

[newclass=.rainey]width:300px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rainey b]font-weight:lighter;color:#E7A000;font-size:13px;font-family:calibri;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rainey img]width:100px;padding:10px;margin-top: 3px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,652 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
lights out [gg]
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2018 6:26:48 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD ABOMASNOW APPEARS!

[attr="class","ipad"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?[break][break]

[break]
male / snow warning[break]
avalanche / earthquake / stomp / blizzard / grass whistle / wood hammer
[break][break]

the abomasnow arrives. each laborious step it takes causes the cavern to shake; however, those tremors are simply infants compared to the incoming earthquake. the cave system convulses like a broken heart pumping out the last of its icy blood. the staircase is difficult to climb as all stability is lost. during the enraged aftershocks of its attack, the abomasnow charges for the escaping trainers and their injured companion.[break][break]

if one were to look closely, the abomasnow has a collar. the fabric is frayed as its edges as if it were clawed at. with a sad roar, the abominable yeti rampages once more with another earthquake. the cave begins to cave in. stalactites plunge from great heights and break upon the reflect and rocky barrier created. however, their protection will not hold for long...[break][break]

NOTES[break]
feel free to control the abomasnow on your own, or request a mod post to control the abomasnow![break][break]
&

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
lights out [gg]
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2018 15:20:22 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","francie"]

each tremor causes francie to keep herself balanced. as the abomasnow emerges, her eyes widen.

"god it's... it's taller than i thought it'd be."

but instead of fear, there's a challenge in her eyes. something like a fire, burning, being fueled by adrenaline and the need for this challenge. this is what she had been looking for when she joined up as gym leader, something to stoke a fire in her. she has to hold herself back from the grin she wants to display. this was life or death, and oddly enough, she was enjoying herself.

"let's go boys!" francie called out, sure to hold her ground against the attack.

"jill, selzius! that's a possible earthquake, reflect on the rockruffs!" as she spoke, lyonel, lincoln, and louie jumped one atop the other in a small dog pile so that the earthquake the abmoasnow used in its fury was successfully blocked with jill and selzius' reflects.

"mount a counter attack! lyonel use rock slide! lincoln and louie, let's get this barrier back in one piece!" francie knew that the rock type moves wouldn't be super effective against the abomasnow, but honestly, she was hoping for a bit of an avalanche.

"zeke, can selzius fortify the stone barrier as they repair it? we've got to keep that thing away from us, it'll crush us otherwise!!" she only shouted because of the noise that was created by the battle going on between her little rockruffs and that massive, raging, abomasnow. as she turned back to see it, that's when lyonel's rock slide collided with it, causing it to lose its balance. in rage, the abomasnow came back quickly with glowing and raging fists. each was using wood hammer as a means to break apart the rocks around it's feet.

"lyonel keep away from those! one hit and you're out!" francie warned.

[newclass=.francie i]text-transform:uppercase;color:#E7A000;font-size:13px;font-family:calibri;[/newclass]