shit let's be santa [gg]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
shit let's be santa [gg]
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2018 2:26:50 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Oh. This looked like something fun.

A quick message was sent out, to whoever had been lucky (unlucky?) enough to be in the area- little did he know it was someone even more fun. The path was chilled but not as bad as it could be, since it was Hoenn after all, and Chu-e stood back and watched as a strange red and white flying type struggled with what looked to be a large sack. He had been watching for a while, from a distance, even thought the pokemon didn't seen to pay him much mind. It hadn't gotten very far, either, barely moving in the time he had been waiting.

Yes, this would be very fun.

Something similar to a smile, too filled with venom to be a real one, crossed his face and Chu-e hummed, drew the attention of the Gardevoir at his side with his noise. The psychic type glanced at his trainer, eyes sharp, before looking back at the Delibird as he waited for order. Silly thing.

Now he just needed to wait for his call to be answered.

whoops
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
shit let's be santa [gg]
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2018 16:04:14 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","abner"]

Abner had been in the area. That's what he would have said, anyway, if asked why the hell he was even bothering it was simply because he was bored. was off working, so he found himself bored. Typically he'd take a mission during such a time, and ironically he found himself doing just that. But with a little shit named Chu-e.... seriously, he'd heard the little dip-shit was a pain in the ass, but he had no idea how much of a pain in the ass.

"You gonna stalk it all day, Chuchu?" His nickname for Chu-e came out thick and full of malice. There was nothing but ill intent in his tone.

He knew the plan, simple enough. Delibird was going to pass out presents. So, why the hell not steal the little sack on the Delibird shithead and get the presents for themselves? Merry Christmas to Abner. He wasn't a Pokéactivist or anything. The Delibird would fight, lose fair in square to them, and they'd get the presents. Easy as hell.

Abner just hoped they weren't explosives...

"Let's get this party started." he popped out a pokéball and let loose his Camerupt right in the Delibird's line of fire. The snow melted around the Camerupt, it's heat radiating off and melting the snow and evaporating the water before it even hit the camel. They definitely had the bird's attention now.

[newclass=.abner] [/newclass]
[newclass=.abner b]color:#765D75; font-family:calibri; font-weight:lighter; font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
shit let's be santa [gg]
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2018 16:52:36 GMT
Deleted Avatar

At the tone, Chu-e just chuckled, grinned wider. "Cute." And then he jerked his head, glanced over at Prince, the Gardevoir taking the hint and stepping forward as well. There wasn't any fun if he didn't get any action and playing dirty was just as interesting.

The old bird seemed almost confused at first, more agitated than anything before he realized that this wasn't just a punk wild pokemon or a foolish human looking to help him as many had before. This was a challenge, a battle, and it looked like he was outnumbered and outmaneuvered.

The pokemon was mostly focused on the Camerupt since it was in front of him. It carefully dropped reached into its sack and pulled out a nicely wrapped present, which was tossed at the camel pokemon.

The present had little more than left the Delibird's hands when it was lifted up, a Psychic used on the pokemon, only for it to be slammed back into the ground, hard, on the rubble and rocks.

"You're not squeamish, are you?" Chu-e knew very well that this one shouldn't be. While he didn't know a lot about him he knew he was one of the personal attack dogs of the boss. From his tone earlier, a spoiled mutt getting out of line.

"Then kill it. Not with your pokemon, either. We've got its number. Finish the job with your own two hands."

you can choose what's in the present and ofc control the delibird, too!

i'm sorry chu-e is like this
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
shit let's be santa [gg]
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2018 18:05:41 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","abner"]

Chu-e's words had Abner raising an eyebrow. Was he... serious? Realizing he was, Abner snorted and crossed his arms. He'd killed Pokémon before, that wasn't a trying feat. The trying part was that this bird was freezing cold and Abner didn't bring any gloves. He brought a Camerupt instead.

"What the fuck, Chewie." Abner complained.

"Here's an idea. You go over to the grouchy ass Santa bird and snap its neck if you're so eager to have him dead with someone's bare hands." Mostly, he was stalling and rubbing his hands together for warmth. Although he was complaining just a second or two prior, he was making his way over to the Delibird.

"Yawn." He commanded the Camerupt, who didn't hesitate to let out a yawn as the word was said. Once the Delibird yawned himself and felt the effects of the move putting him to sleep, he quickly fell forward and asleep. Abner moved over to the unconscious bird and used his coat to cover his hands while he moved to snap the sleeping ice-bird's neck. Once that was finished, he returned Camerupt and started to move through the small sack that wasn't the Delibird's tail.

"Nothing special." Abner seemed full of complaints that day. He continued to rummage through the pouch, then held out some of the money from within.

"Toys, some money though. Shit." That was better than nothing, at least.

▸ please don't apologize, it's rare i get to let loose abner's little ugly side.

[newclass=.abner b]color:#765D75; font-family:calibri; font-weight:lighter; font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
shit let's be santa [gg]
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2018 3:08:35 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Chu-e huffed, pouted, but walked over and picked up one of the wrapped presents for himself. Inside was one of those puzzle cubes, which he clicked his tongue at but idly started to twist and work in his hands.

"Lame. Did you really feel bad enough for it you had to put it to sleep first? I've heard shit about you. Wanted to see it in action. Guess those stories were exaggerated." Which Chu-e raised a brow at, shrugged. Baiting the other in his own way.

"These were probably for some little town along the way." Pausing, Chu-e started to grin again. He dropped the cube back into the box, solved now, and closed it back up. "I got some time to kill. Wanna deliver these and get in the good graces of a few people?" While keeping the money for themselves, of course. But, it never hurt to put in a little good publicity. They couldn't just say they were Rocket outright, but if these people saw him or Abner again on the news of something, tongues would wag. 'Those were the nice boys who gave our poor town presents, could they really be that bad?' It was simple, stupid shit like that that could get a whole town being Rocket-friendly if they played it right.

The more he thought about it, the more excited Chu-e got. Rummaging in the bag he pulled out a pair of Santa hats and pulled one on his head and offered the other to Abner.

"Prince, dispose of the body. Abner, let's be Santa."

if they have more threads together maybe he can be ugly more often >:u
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
shit let's be santa [gg]
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2018 14:01:47 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","abner"]

There was little that Abner heard about this particular grunt. Why? Because Abner tended not to care about things in his own circle… but this guy seemed a little more 'jaded' than he would have initially thought. Sure, he was an asshole, but doing shit like this… it just didn't seem like it had a point.

Or maybe he wasn't doing it with the right person, because if he'd been asked to be Santa with instead, he wouldn't have even thought twice.

Shit.

Clearing his mind of the blonde, because work was work, he took the dumb hat and placed it on his head. "Stories are hardly ever what they seem. And honestly, I'm more brutal to people than I am to Pokémon."

What sounded like a threat probably was one. One of those, 'don't boss me around, be nice to your elders' sort of threats. He couldn't help how he huffed and pushed the Santa hat on his head, making a face. Felt funny, like it didn't fit, even though it was definitely snug on his head.

Walking into the town with Chu-e and the sack of presents felt funny, but they had a mission to take care of. Abner had made a makeshift sack and was now placing boxes in it. He felt like a delivery man, looking at addresses and having to assess which present to go to which house. "Guess I'll see you after." Abner saluted Chu-e, one of those salutes that he only used one finger for because he was being an ass more than he was being respectful.

▸ please don't apologize, it's rare i get to let loose abner's little ugly side.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
shit let's be santa [gg]
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2018 18:06:24 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Something tickled at the back of his mind, a hunch about the other, but Chu-e couldn't really place it. So he was quiet as they walked, recognizing the threat but not particularly intimidated. It wasn't until they were in town that it clicked, a wicked grin snarling over his face when Abner 'saluted' him before they parted.

"You have no idea who I am, do you?" But Chu-e provided no more answers than that, choosing to take his part of the presents and make his way to his side of the town. Divide and conquer and all that. Most Rockets didn't know him by his real name so he couldn't blame Abner, not really, but this was as irritating in it's own way as it was amusing. Maybe the other couldn't connect Rocket's 'Sluagh' to him; not that he blamed him on that, either. He was shorter and much less impressive in person than most expected. But that was also kind of the point. It was easier to plant bombs and blow up buildings if no one suspected you of it.

But, for now, he focused on the kids and parents who opened the doors. Chu-e would do his best to smile sweetly at them, give them saccharine words and honeyed promises before moving to the next home. It was kind of cute, in a way, to see how happy the smaller children were when opening their things. It brought up a few hazy memories of his own childhood, better ones, but soon enough his bag was empty and he moved back to the entrance of town to wait on his partner.

<3
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
shit let's be santa [gg]
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2019 15:19:40 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","abner"]

Abner went from house, to house, to house. Being that he didn't typically deal well with people socially, he instead placed all the boxes on the door step, rang the door bell, then walked off. When the door was open, Abner waved and gave a, "Happy Holidays." While it wasn't 'cheery', it wasn't drab either. Just a normal, average sort of season gretting that would be given to any random Jane or John Doe when greeted.

Once he was finished, he tossed the sack and the Santa hat before making his way back to the town entrance. It was then that it dawned on Abner why Chu-e looked and sounded familiar. Silas spoke of him, but differently when doing business than in passing. One word moved through Abner's head as he approached the other.

Beast.

"You know, your reputation forgets to state you're short and enjoy playing Santa on the side." Abner called while making his way up to the other. "Should I start that rumor for you?" The grin that spread across his face was just plain unfair.

▸ we can conclude after the next posts. <3

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
shit let's be santa [gg]
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2019 0:45:35 GMT
Deleted Avatar

"Most people who get close enough to get a good look at me end up in a pool of their own blood. Count yourself lucky." Chu-e winked at the other, smirking again now that it seemed Abner had finally figured out which side his bread should be buttered on. He didn't mean it as a threat as much as it actually was one; he was teasing but the line had also been drawn for the time being.

Chu-e took out a phone, one of the cheap blacks one all Rockets were given to keep in contact with one another. He had the privilege of not having his line connected with the Grunts or other lower ranks so no one could bother him needlessly or try to do something stupid, like turn him in. He sent a message quick, one that Abner would receive eventually he was sure, before tucking it away. A way to contact Chu-e again if he desired.

"Today was fun. I'll be in contact if I need you again." Chu-e paused then, tilted his head, rolled his lip between his teeth before nodding to himself. "Something big's coming soon. You have talent, unlike most of the faceless fodder. Put it to good use."

And with that, Chu-e gave a half assed little salute and vanished, Teleported by his Gardevoir so he could move on to bigger pastures.

exit thread and then we can turn it in for cash >:u
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
shit let's be santa [gg]
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2019 0:52:13 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","abner"]

Those words hit Abner in a place they probably shouldn't have.

"Put it to use, hm?" Abner mumbled to himself after the other teleported away. A slow movement of his hand to the back of his head had Abner wishing he could get a Psychic Pokémon with teleport in his party. Why? Because so far two fuckers had them and made quick exits.

With a sigh, Abner started walking. "Definitely gonna try and Gacha a little shit with teleport." He mumbled to himself before pulling out his phone to text a picture of him wearing a Santa hat with a silly little dirty joke attached for the hell of it.

▸ goona post in requests! YAY MONEY; we gon SPLIT IT

[newclass=.abner i]color:#765D75; font-family:calibri; font-weight:bold; font-size:13px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height