[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
NEW YEAR EVENTS!

[attr="class","aname2"]
january 1 - february 5th

[attr="class","ipad"]
WHAT TO EXPECT[break][break]

2019 is almost upon us and so is the new years event! stay tuned for a fiery raid battle involving a desperate wish, a defected rocket underboss, and a fiery battle (subject to change). the new years festivities will also include year of the pig swarms, new year wishes and more.[break][break]

furthermore, a poll has been attached to this thread to determine what kind of a raid you want. although traditionally raids have been death-enabled, considering the influx of new members and new blood, i just want to gauge what option might be best in terms of "pokemon or character death". as a note, death-enabled means your character or pokemon have a chance of dying, usually left to fate (dice roll).[break][break]

the raid will most likely hit sometime in the first week of january, but stay tuned as i am sick and noodles has been killed.[break][break]

thank you very much for being amazing members!! let me know if there's anything else i can do![break] - shiv[break][break]

[break][break]

WRAPPING UP GLACIAL GAMBLE EVENTS[break][break]
  • the wintertide open will continue until the middle of january.
  • the aurorus winter ball will conclude briefly after articuno has chosen an avatar. deadline: 1/1 PST.
  • the glacial gamble missions will close to new participants on 1/1 PST.
  • the safari zone will close for 1-2 weeks for maintenance on 1/1 PST. need to clear out all that snow!
  • ice-type special perks will promptly end on 1/1 PST.
[break]

[break][break]

ACTIVITY CHECK[break][break]

an activity check will start on 1/1 and end 1/5! we plan on doing an activity check every two months.[break][break][break]

[break][break]

THINGS TO LOOK FORWARD TO IN 2019[break][break]

• new pokémon game in 2019! - integration of new mons and more.
  • save dahlia goode mission for league canons.
  • slateport city missions (written by spiral!).
  • research paths (pm or dming shiv with character's attempts at research or attempts of attaining goals. i.e. researching mega stones).
  • gym battle system (nothing intricate).
  • more canon positions opening, potentially.
[break][break][break]

[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat][googlefont=Roboto Condensed]