slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
coming back [gg]
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2019 0:30:05 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
when people go missing kim is sure to hop on it immediately. not too long ago he’d be telling himself that it was their problem and they could fix it themselves, but the sudden 180 in behavior was not one he himself shunned. he was quite grateful actually; it gave him the chance to always be in the spotlight.

but that wasn’t the state of mind he needed right now. he needed a heroic one, one that would give him the endurance necessary to brave this cold and find those gone missing.

time was of the essence, and with him quick to act, he was without a partner, so he’d make a quick stop at the nearest pokecenter and give a shout within.

if there are any capable trainers, I need at least one of you to accompany me in finding some missing people!

and with that exclamation, he was off, hoping someone would follow suit as he ventured into the cold.

@amuro
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
coming back [gg]
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2019 1:44:17 GMT
Deleted Avatar
{
}

Amuro doesn't have too many people he cares for that could suddenly disappear. A friend or two, sure, but no one extremely important. He hasn't seen his family in a couple of years, and partners... Well, they come and go. Usually, the rocket didn't stick for too long either.

He had been given one of the many flyers that have been forced on people lately earlier this morning. 'Have you seen my sister?' It had this question written in bold, large letters. It was a question he's been hearing repeatedly this past two weeks with a minor change or two, but it still mostly the same. It was annoying, and one time he barely even managed to mask his irritated expression when he'd been asked this question– yet still, his interest has been piqued. There was no point in denying that.

It seemed as if lady luck played to Amuro's side today.

A man who seemed to be in a rush entered the Pokecenter he was currently staying in and announced that he was in need of a partner to find some of these lost sisters and brothers of people he didn't know.
"Wait up!" His tone was loud enough to reach Kim's ears from where he sat, but it wasn't a shout by any means. The brunet rose from his seat afterwards, careful not to waste another precious moment. He intended to follow Kim into the cold. One thing was for sure, he had no idea where they needed to go.

It wasn't in Amuro's nature to help strangers... But then again, whoever this guy was– he was cute. Someone Amuro wouldn't mind joining on an adventure.

Oh, and yeah. He was definitely still interested to see why people were missing.
Definitely.

"So. Do you know where are we going or are you just winging it?"

⋆ kinda rushed this one before i sleep, hopefully it's fine! ⋆
MADE BY VEL OF GS
close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
coming back [gg]
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2019 0:41:22 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
the young man that had decided to accompany him, as easy on the eyes as he is, was quick to question him. while this was an obvious question to ask, it was not quite the wisest decision to follow someone blindly without thinking of this prior to doing so.

but a moral compass was something everyone had, and if his made him spring into action just as kim had, there was no right for judgement.

i know the area pretty well, and i have a few guesses on where to check first. i have my volcarona scouting overhead for any signs of people, my teddiursa is out too, he’s pretty fast on his feet so he’ll be quicker than i would, and my porygon is tracing both of them so if they spot anything we can quickly make our way over.

he’d pause, holding his phone back towards the man, showing him a map app, two glitchy squares moving on the screen that signify the pokemon they are tracking.

we can only do our best on foot to try and find them ourselves. now, do you have any questions or suggestions before we pick up the pace.

heavy breaths visible in the cold, would exhale from his mouth, awaiting a response.

@amuro

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
coming back [gg]
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2019 1:07:31 GMT
Deleted Avatar
{
}

The brunet listened and took in the batch of information with haste, his head nodding every now and then. He wasn't sure why, but it felt as if this guy was in a real rush– and the thought that he might've lost someone hasn't even crossed Amuro's mind until now. Now that it did, he had to question if he really wanted to be here.

He wasn't good at comforting people, and he found it to be mostly embarrassing for both parties involved– well, at least when he was the one doing the comforting part. Nonetheless, this was still a lesson for the future. He shouldn't follow after every cute guy who needs some help.

"Mm... No questions!" The rocket finally confirmed with a short smile that disappeared in the same quickness that it had arrived, "Oh, I do have one. Just one. What's your name?" An important question, but not one that was going to affect their progress. He was eager to continue and see what they could find as well.

Speaking of which, while they're on the move, Amuro retrieves the Pokeball of his Houndoom and sends him out. The canine Pokemon grumbles because of the weather, but joins them in the cold road all the same. It's more than capable of keeping up with the two of them.

"I am Amuro." There was no time for handshaking, he assumed.

MADE BY VEL OF GS
close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
coming back [gg]
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2019 3:19:44 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
someone that could understand his ramblings, just his type. kim was ready to head off one more, but his sudden request for his name caught him off guard.

what was his name? he was kidding right? everyone and their mother in hoenn should who he is at this point by name and face the same. maybe he was new here, or maybe he didn’t keep up with social media or politics, whatever his reason was didn’t matter right now.

a smile would follow suit, the introduction of himself bland as he spoke quickly.

nice to meet you amuro, i’m kim cole. i’m happy you decided to help me today.

he’d nod at the houndoom, greeting the pup as well before starting to make haste forward.

keep up with me, i think i have an idea whe-

but before he could finish speaking the porygon would emerge from the phone, it’s digits swirling as it pointed towards the direction of the teddiursa.

his heart would skip a beat as a roar sounded not too far off from them, the snow lining trees above slowly dripping off from the reverb. kim would halt in place for a moment, holding his hand out towards to man behind for him to stop, letting the scenery settle before rushing off with the porygon leading.

follow me or turn around, your choice!

he’d shout not too loudly as he made way through the snow and towards the teddiursa.

ღ spawning abomasnow after your post

@amuro

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
coming back [gg]
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2019 15:12:53 GMT
Deleted Avatar
{
}

Politics was a foreign subject for Amuro. He never kept up with it. It was one of the many things the rocket paid no attention to. He preferred to live his life (mostly) stress-free.

The Porygon arriving so suddenly almost startles the brunet, but he brushes the surprise off with a shake of his head. They had business to tend to. Or rather... People to rescue, maybe? It was weird to think that he was actually on the 'helping' side this time.

The sound of a roar echoed, and Amuro could bet money that whatever was the cause for it was also responsible for people going missing. It didn't sound friendly, that much was sure. From there, Kim began to lead the way– but they paused not too long afterwards. "Huh, why did we stop?"

Oh. He thought he was going to go back on his decision. Truthfully, it might've been smart to do so– but Amuro wasn't the type to back away from a challenge, and this certainly sounded like one! "Nah. I am in!" He picked up his pace, and so did his Houndoom. They had people to rescue.

This still felt weird for him, but not really in a bad way. Just an unfamiliar one.

MADE BY VEL OF GS
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,705 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
coming back [gg]
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2019 5:42:12 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD ABOMASNOW APPEARS!

[attr="class","ipad"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
[break][break]

[break]
male / snow warning[break]
avalanche / mist / grass whistle / blizzard / woodhammer / ice punch
[break][break]

the volcarona would spot the abomasnow first. at a higher level on the slope, the abomasnow seems to be waiting. it toys with several unconscious villagers, kicking them around with a hefty guffaw. it wants to play with its food first, it seems.[break][break]

should the abomasnow notice their ascent at all, it would cause an AVALANCHE to surge down the hill and through the trees.[break][break]

what do you do?[break][break][break]

NOTES[break]
feel free to control the abomasnow on your own, or request a mod post to control the abomasnow![break][break]
& @amuro

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
coming back [gg]
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2019 20:55:37 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
floating above idly, the volcarona would look down to the abomasnow, it’s lensed eyes focusing on it’s target. the teddiursa, urged to follow in the volcarona’s direction, would watch the scene itself, silently taking in the situation while awaiting kim.

meanwhile, kim himself was on the move, sliding down the slope as quickly as gravity would allow him; the lavender haired man spotted quickly. the many physical characteristics of himself contrasted with the white background, making stealth an invalid option from the beginning, but he had never meant to make himself unknown in the first place.

the avalanche would commence, a decisive motion from kim drawing two pokeballs from his belt, releasing two pokemon- a kirlia and gothorita- to hold the avalanche off with psychic; their combined power slowed the surging snow enough for the councilmember to make his way towards the ice type as safely as he could.

moving in on his target, the volcarona swept down to his side. a whirlwind pushing the abomasnow back, the move used as a warning for the pokemon to stand down.

but as the cliche goes, it did not.

instead, it blew a cold win, blizzard threatening to freeze him and the unfortunate victims caught in its crossfire. the volcarona would push back, a heat wave intertwining with the cold wind, a stalemate in power forcing them at a standstill.

@amuro

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
coming back [gg]
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2019 17:35:50 GMT
Deleted Avatar
{
}

Rockets will be rockets.

Amuro cared a lot less about stopping the avalanche than he did for simply... Well, escaping it. Two pokeballs are retrieved, and from them a tall Gallade and an eager Salamence escape. "Take us away, Gallade." Amuro's request is a simple one, and the psychic-type follows it almost immediately. They're teleported elsewhere while the dragon-type begins to fly– clearly enjoying itself more than it should.

The recent addition to Amuro's team wasn't very familiar with fear, or danger. It knew only two things: flight and food. Amuro still haven't figured out which of those the Salamence liked more. Houndoom, however, was not as confident as either Gallade or Salamence. It slid down the slope scarriedly, but made it down in time due to the help of Kim's pokemons.
As the blizzard ensued, Amuro issued another command, "Salamence, Use Flamethrower! Don't let him win!" With a roar, the dragon did just that. Its maw opened and flames shot out in a continuous stream, intending to aid the Volcarona in this battle of ice & fire.

Alas, even together it seemed like the blizzard wouldn't be stopped so easily. This Abomasnow was stronger than Amuro expected.

They had to try something different or else they'll be a part of the pokemon's dinner today.

"Houndoom, aim for the leg!" The canine-pokemon barked in protest, almost if pleading at its trainer to ask for something else– anything. It lacked the confidence that was needed to act fast when it mattered, but Amuro had faith in him all the same. With the clash of fire and ice continuing Houndoom finally made its approach. Although slow at first, it eventually broke into a sprint - headed towards the ice-type Pokemon.

Upon arrival, it bit at the frost tree's ankle furiously, but more importantly? Its bite carried intense flames– strong enough to avert the pokemon's attention and stop the blizzard. It was all the Vocarona and Salamence needed. As soon as the storm died out, their fire reached both the Houndoom and Abomasnow, striking them both the same.

The heat of course was absorbed by the canine and it suffered no damage– but the ice-type was not as fortunate. It was defeated.

⋆ sorry for taking so long ): work's been a bitch lately ⋆
MADE BY VEL OF GS
close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
coming back [gg]
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2019 3:39:35 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
the battle drew to a close and with it so would his need for the various pokemon strewn about.

returning the volcarona as well as the teddiursa to their balls, he’d urge the kirlia and gothorita to assist him with the unconscious, tossing an empty ball at the fainted abomasnow. once they had gotten to a pokemon center he planned to heal it up, possibly passing it to another down the line when he had the time.

but for the time being he’d hoist someone over his shoulder, the gothorita and kirlia levitating the rest with psychic as they walked forward, a porygon pointing them to the nearest village.

if you can get back on your own go on ahead, but if you can’t then keep up. i need to get these people out of the snow as soon as possible and could use a hand; if you continue to offer one that is.

kim’s words came out quick, any thanks kept to himself until they were out of this snow and the unfortunate victims of this attack were safe and sound.

@amuro