awards
8,732 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
ECLIPSED
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2019 2:04:49 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
tch. how annoying. fernando finds himself outwitted for the first time in-- since slateport. since when did someone else loaf around hoenn with a blank check? right out from under him, someone else had offered their funding for one of the clinics that lilycove so desperately needed. half curious, half irate, fernando peers onto the stage for the ribbon ceremony, nothing more than another face in the crowd. whoever it is, their timing couldn't be worse. this is supposed to be his story with him at the center as its protagonist.

this region isn't big enough for two power houses.

@goldie2
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
ECLIPSED
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2019 2:29:54 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Helena is all gracious smiles and photo ops. Her and her Jigglypuff are billowing happiness on a stage made for their cause. The faces she scans are all painted grins, their gratitude creating a beautiful work of art her ego can't help but appreciate. All except for one; one that she recognizes right away. She catches his glimpse, amber honey sticking to a blue moon gaze. Her pink tongue sticks out at him for a snapshot moment (the yellow of her irises reflecting serpentine), before she's back to the presenting of their ceremony.

"I would just like to thank everyone for their generous hospitality, kindness, and perseverance." She begins, celebratory sheers in hand, their blades threatening the bisection of a pink ribbon, "It is all of you who has made this possible today. This region has captured my heart, and this clinic is the least I can do in return. I hope you all know that I am here to stay and whatever you need Troy Inc. is willing to lend a helping hand."

As the ribbon descends, the crowd cheers drown out any need for continuation. 

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,732 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
ECLIPSED
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2019 2:47:41 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
there eyes make contact and fernando expects her to glance over him like everyone else. imagine his surprise when she reacts and with such crudity! his eyes narrow in on her, judging, scornful, but he doesn't respond with the same level of pettiness. instead, he waits, gathering as much as he can from what little he's given. he'll have to report back to and @lysander to get an in-depth review on how this happened and who's behind it.

the name troy inc. is lost upon him. it's something he doesn't recognize but the name itself irks him to no end. a feeling of misplaced nostalgia eggs at the back of his mind. he lets the thought fester until the crowd dispels it. they all erupt into applause except for a certain sour grape.

@goldie2
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
ECLIPSED
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2019 3:12:18 GMT
Deleted Avatar

They're exiting the stage now and Jigglypuff flounces alongside her, its buoyancy has it floating with every pink footed step. Helena's stride is confident, heels click-clacking in a tapered line, champagne bubbling in her manicured grasp. She mingles, only looking for him in half second glances, only wanting him to see the gold of her victory reflected in her eyes.  

She finds him. The terse look on his face put's a razored grin on her's, and when they see each other again heavy lidded eyes and glossy lips blow him a kiss, before returning to the conversation with the citizen standing in front of her. "Sorry, he's a friend of mine," she apologizes to the stranger.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,732 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
ECLIPSED
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2019 8:15:16 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
her victory is short lived. it doesn't take long for fernando to wise up to her ploy. the kiss is what clues him in on it.

he knows her because he's live it. he does it himself, the smugness, the pleasure derived from antagonizing his prey. he's being played with and for whatever reason, helena finds nourishment at his misery. tch. he'll have none of it. rather then play up her teasing and show her his outward irritation, the same one that she so desperately craves, he ignores her. utterly and completely.

his attention is given not to her but his phone. turning his back toward her direction, fernando slowly shuffles his way against the crowd, and if left uninterupted, will find himself closer to the outter rim of the crowd that seems to grow in anticipation for helena's attention.

how annoying.

@goldie2