a delivery bird's dilemma, [gg]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
a delivery bird's dilemma, [gg]
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2019 2:09:56 GMT
Deleted Avatar

"Ah?" Sebastian questioned aloud as he poked a tuft of gray and red feathers that blocked the walking trail of Route 120. It arose like a zombie, beak open and tongue hanging out as if it were clinging to the last remnants of its life through unimaginable exhaustion. The delivery pokemon looked around before its expression shifted to shock, and it began squawking in more of a panic. Sebastian tilted his head, and the delibird soon began hopping around in some interpretive dance while explaining the situation.

"You've been making deliveries from whatever's in that freakishly overpacked sack you call a tail, but you succumbed to exhaustion due to the steep incline of this trail?"

The delibird nodded, though it somehow seemed to have more energy than it possessed prior to its little performance.

"...So you need my help?"

The delibird gave a dismissive shake of its head, appearing to have resolved to continue its mission with no regard for how impossibly heavy its load was. Sebastian put a hand on his hip and sighed, wondering if he should even waste his energy trying to support it.

→ bas is watching this delibird struggle like a dumb ol' man
→ @goldie2