i ain't 'fraid of no ghosts.

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2019 0:34:10 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","abner"]

Eventually, he'd get a different mission partner, wouldn't he?

Yet again he was there first, on time, but first. Just waiting. He couldn't help but huff as he stayed where they decided to rendezvous. His eyes glanced over the mountain and he spit off to his side.

"Damn mountains..." He really did want to see them, just to see them. But they were a lot more intimidating in person than they were in books. And he had to climb up this thing in order to get some artifact from some old geezers?

"Shit..."

[newclass=.abner] [/newclass]
[newclass=.abner b]color:#765D75; font-family:calibri; font-weight:lighter; font-size:13px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.abner i]color:#765D75; font-family:calibri; font-weight:lighter; font-size:13px; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.abner s]color:#765D75; font-family:calibri; font-weight:lighter; font-size:13px; opacity:0.5;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

giz

emilee, vivian, brianne
she/her
twenty-three
october 17
Castelia City, Unova
n/a
admin/businesswoman
executive
151 height
151 height
It ain’t easy being mean. In effete morality, I maintain a masquerade of earnestness and modesty.
awards
181 posts
marie jules DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marie
marie jules
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2019 1:05:11 GMT
marie jules Avatar
yet another mission she could not do herself was handed to her. but hey, a familliar face would appear before the man once more.

the same xatu that once accompanied him teleported itself before him yet again. it's dead eyes staring into his soul as it greeted the man.

"we meet again, i hope this does not become a habit."

these words bounded through the mans mind, its source the xatu before him.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2019 1:13:41 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Abner's whole body fucking jumped when he heard the bird's voice in his head again.

"What the actual fu-"

Abner let out a deep sigh, moving to clench his hands and arch an eyebrow. "Yeah, you and me both bird." Abner admitted while moving to start and climb the mountain.

"I didn't get to ask last time," was he talking to the damned bird? Yep. If could see him now... god. "Who the hell sends you in their place, hm?"

's xatu again

close tab

played by

giz

emilee, vivian, brianne
she/her
twenty-three
october 17
Castelia City, Unova
n/a
admin/businesswoman
executive
151 height
151 height
It ain’t easy being mean. In effete morality, I maintain a masquerade of earnestness and modesty.
awards
181 posts
marie jules DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marie
marie jules
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2019 1:25:35 GMT
marie jules Avatar
"the one who sent me."

the answer was not meant to be one, for if it was then the point of the bird being there would be in vain.

"as long as i am here, then i am all you need to think about, not who sent me."

the xatu would follow behind closely, its feet carrying it up the stairs.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2019 1:38:08 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Watching the little bird nub feet 'help' it up the stairs was comical. He sort of thought the totem looking thing would just float up, but no, seemed it was going to step... learn something new every day.

Once he was up there, Abner looked at the old man and the old woman, making a face. These old geezers had the location of the artifact?

"Can you just suck the information from them psychically or something?" Abner's words were quick since the old geezers were looking at him oddly from their perch.

's xatu

close tab

played by

giz

emilee, vivian, brianne
she/her
twenty-three
october 17
Castelia City, Unova
n/a
admin/businesswoman
executive
151 height
151 height
awards
181 posts
marie jules DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marie
marie jules
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2019 1:50:20 GMT
marie jules Avatar
"that is not how xatu- or at least this xatu- work, my friend. but we can try something else."

stepping before the two, the xatu would spread it's wings wide, a confuse ray trapping the two couple in place as they stared blankly at the pokemon.

"try questioning them now."

the pokemon could only hope the man was not dumb enough to look into the confuse ray.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2019 1:57:15 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Abner's expression moved to a little shocked but mostly impressed. Hearing that Xatu in his head, sort of made his stomach turn funny, like it had some sort of bug crawling around in it every time the Xato spoke, or feathers were twirling around restlessly until the Xatu stopped speaking.

But seeing that display really rattled Abner. Rattled him so much that he quickly asked his questions, got the location, then started walking. He was familiar with the Confuse Ray, so he knew once he got away the old couple would be released from their daze and he'd be far from their sight and minds; forgotten.

Once the Zatu turned up again as he made his way to the artifact within the temple through the woods, Abner glanced back.

"Can you sense boobie traps?"

It was a valid question... though mostly hopeful. The old couple hadn't mentioned boobie traps, but one can never be too careful.

close tab

played by

giz

emilee, vivian, brianne
she/her
twenty-three
october 17
Castelia City, Unova
n/a
admin/businesswoman
executive
151 height
151 height
awards
181 posts
marie jules DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marie
marie jules
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2019 2:23:16 GMT
marie jules Avatar
once the information was attained, the xatu would close its wings and quickly teleport to abner's location, the trance set on the couple lifted as suddenly as it veiled over them.

once boobie traps came up, the xatu gained some sort of expression. it's eyes narrowed as it sent a message to his mind.

"do you think those old people are capable of crafting a machine that traps breast? it sounds dangerous so i'll try and disarm any i find."

the xatu's form of disarming meant shooting an ominous wind throughout the temple, in an attempt to trip any traps that lay within. nothing, but one could never be too careful.

"excuse me."

it would message, using psychic to pick up the man and tote him into the temple.

"guide me to the artifact."

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2019 3:14:01 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Abner couldn't help how he blinked, looking around and simply letting out a laugh as the Xatu moved him.

"Well shit, take me to dinner first."

Ew, Pokémon sex jokes. And that's why he wasn't allowed at all the nice places like balls and Rocket Christmas Parties.... or something. Either way, he couldn't help but be thankful that the thing was moving him through safely. It was strange because it wasn't his Pokémon, but he wasn't about to complain.

As asked, Abner navigated them through the temple. At one point, he had to get his hands free, so he persuaded the bird to let him have it. He entered the combination and was happy when the temple simply popped out the compartment that held the artifact.

"Alright. Safe and sound my man."

Once he had it, he handed it over to the Xatu before preparing himself for a teleport that he knew was bound to happen.

close tab

played by

giz

emilee, vivian, brianne
she/her
twenty-three
october 17
Castelia City, Unova
n/a
admin/businesswoman
executive
151 height
151 height
awards
181 posts
marie jules DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marie
marie jules
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2019 3:38:22 GMT
marie jules Avatar
the xatu would not process the joke, simply giving the man an.

"okay."

before continuing through the temple. it was peaceful but the xatu would keep an eye out for any traps that it could spot along the way, as well as any that were unfortunate enough to fall victim to said traps. unfortunately, nothing. no tiddy traps of any kind.

at least they got what they had come for, and for that the xatu was thankful.

"i apologize in advance."

was the last thing that was communicated before they were teleported to slateport, the xatu staying behind only for a moment to support the man before it zipped off.