i see fire, inside the mountain.

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2019 0:38:58 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","abner"]

Alright so maybe his need for money was really very desperate, but hell, he needed to fuel his gambling addiction somehow. What better way than to drag Marie back out with him to do a mission? And this time? This time they were supposed to just help some Ranch for the sake of cash. Quick cash. Who the hell wouldn't mind doing ranch work for quick cash?!

Abner sat on a fence, cigarette in his mouth, kicking his feet. He opted out of a coat, knowing he'd be working and sweating his ass off enough that he wouldn't need it. Not to mention, it was a ranch up near Mt. Chimney, so he wouldn't need his coat anyway. Felt nice and warm there.

This ranch, in particular, was a horse ranch. Home to a shitton of horse type Pokémon that they were proud to sell to jocks and keep up for different racers or carriage companies. Including Stourton's transportation company.

Needless to say, they'd be shoveling shit and taking care of horses all day. What joy.

[newclass=.abner] [/newclass]
[newclass=.abner b]color:#765D75; font-family:calibri; font-weight:lighter; font-size:13px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.abner i]color:#765D75; font-family:calibri; font-weight:lighter; font-size:13px; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.abner s]color:#765D75; font-family:calibri; font-weight:lighter; font-size:13px; opacity:0.5;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

giz

emilee, vivian, brianne
she/her
twenty-three
october 17
Castelia City, Unova
n/a
admin/businesswoman
executive
151 height
151 height
It ain’t easy being mean. In effete morality, I maintain a masquerade of earnestness and modesty.
awards
181 posts
marie jules DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marie
marie jules
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2019 1:10:31 GMT
marie jules Avatar
now this, this was something marie could be seen doing. something like robbing old people or stealing stones? no, but shoveling shit? people do that all the time, and they get paid for it.

not like she needs the money, but hey, it's good for her image. it'll just show her as the type of girl thats not afraid to get her hands dirty and is willing to do a good deed... right?

anyways, once she met up with the familliar face, she'd give a smile, a happy-go-lucky mindset pushing her into that role.

"shall we get to work, 'pardner'" she teased cheerfully, her civilian persona in effect.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2019 1:17:47 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Oh god she was going to be one of those people about this whole thing.

"You know, I've never seen a woman so excited to shovel shit before." Abner admitted, hopping off of the fence and snorting as he shook his head. "You're not typical, hm?"

The question was rhetorical as they started to make their way up to the ranch hand to get instructions on what to do. Granted, he knew what to do, but they had to sort of 'check in' before getting to work.

close tab

played by

giz

emilee, vivian, brianne
she/her
twenty-three
october 17
Castelia City, Unova
n/a
admin/businesswoman
executive
151 height
151 height
It ain’t easy being mean. In effete morality, I maintain a masquerade of earnestness and modesty.
awards
181 posts
marie jules DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marie
marie jules
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2019 1:31:25 GMT
marie jules Avatar
"well, the poo scoopin' doesn't sound all that great, but the fact that we get to help people as well as get a little experience with farming is exciting!"

picking up her pace, she'd move to sign in before the the man, jittery and impatient as she waited for him to do the same.

"c'mon, there's a lot to be done in the time we've got to do it!"

while her outward self was ever eager, her internal self was retching- ready to get this over with as quickly as she could so she could go home and lie down.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2019 1:40:51 GMT
Deleted Avatar

"Yeah, yeah, I'm getting there."

Abner complained while signing his name and picking which bits on the workload he was going to do. Once finished, he looked over at Marie with a brow raised.

"You know, you're a lot happier to be here shoveling shit than you were picking up shit on the beach."

Abner smirked, remembering her in that get up was absolutely hysterical all over again. She looked like a bundle of space clothes in that weather.

"Why's that?"

close tab

played by

giz

emilee, vivian, brianne
she/her
twenty-three
october 17
Castelia City, Unova
n/a
admin/businesswoman
executive
151 height
151 height
awards
181 posts
marie jules DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marie
marie jules
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2019 1:58:45 GMT
marie jules Avatar
smiling brightly, she'd inch closer to him, getting real close and standing on her toes to try and reach his height.

in a hushed tone, she would speak, her words like venom knowing at his ear.

"if you blow my cover and out me as a rocket, i will see to it that you go through worst possible pain you can imagine before i personally take a knife to your throat and slit it myself."

she'd smile returning to ground level before rushing off on her own.

"try to keep up slowpoke!" she'd giggle before turning around.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2019 2:02:47 GMT
Deleted Avatar

What.

The.

Fuck?

Abner laughed, outright laughed. It looked to others like she'd teased him with a cute bubbly flirt and skipped off but really she'd threatened his life and then skipped off and teased him. That was comical, it was great! The threat? It was a relief. He loved when Rockets were little shitheads like her. Making no damn sense but a hell of a story. And him? He got to be a part of it, what more could he ask for?

So, he moved behind her and kept her cover up. Why? Because it seemed like she really didn't want her cover blown and who in the hell was he to rat her out? He had nothing to gain from that, so he decided to keep his mouth shut and do his work so he could feed his addiction and move on... to the gachas.

Once he was in the stalls, he took in a deep breath. Smelly, but not as bad as he thought it'd be. He'd never been in a stable, never done the work before, but he understood the gist of it.

"Alright, I'll shovel the shit if you feed them and brush them."

He glanced at her and lifted an eyebrow.

"Or uh, would you rather shovel shit?"

He honestly wasn't sure anymore.

close tab

played by

giz

emilee, vivian, brianne
she/her
twenty-three
october 17
Castelia City, Unova
n/a
admin/businesswoman
executive
151 height
151 height
awards
181 posts
marie jules DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marie
marie jules
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2019 2:30:01 GMT
marie jules Avatar
her smile would squint her eyes as she picked up the brush, putting a hand on her hip coyly.

"you already picked~"

she winked as she guided a rapidash out of the stall and towards the watering hole, brushing it as she waiting for her 'comrade' to finish his shit shoveling job in its stall.

she could tolerate a lot of things, she wouldn't be in the position she's in if she couldn't, but the smell of that barn was not something she cared for. lucky for her he had already given himself the unfavorable role.

oddly enough, it suits him.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2019 3:19:14 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Abner hadn't thought of himself as a shit-shoveler, but he was pretty speedy at it. Shit in Pitchfork, from Pitchfork to wheelbarrow, from wheelbarrow to mound outside, then back again. He got about three stalls done before having to empty the thing, making the fifteen stalls easy to complete in about thirty minutes. Once finished, he pushed his wrist across his sweating forehead and watched as Marie put the last horse Pokémon back into its now clean stall. It was a perfect system, they worked it beautifully, and now they were finished.

"Shit, that wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be. We're finished here, so..."

With a small wave, Abner lifted his eyebrows curiously before giving a small smirk.

"Let's go report back, squirt."

▸ lemme know if you wanna reply a bit more or just chuck it in as finished as well.

close tab

played by

giz

emilee, vivian, brianne
she/her
twenty-three
october 17
Castelia City, Unova
n/a
admin/businesswoman
executive
151 height
151 height
awards
181 posts
marie jules DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marie
marie jules
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2019 3:45:10 GMT
marie jules Avatar
even with the shit shoveler on her shit list, marie had to commend their synchronization with their task. they were handeled with ease and with little communication needed on either front. though that didn't stop her from putting up a friendly front with him, a light prod here and there as they shuffled the steeds.

once the task were completed, marie would set both hands on her hips and give a big sigh.

"that was fun!" she'd shout before looking back at the man with a smile.

"i might be shorter than you, but at least i don't have poo residue on my hands."

got em. and with that, she'd report in, quickly heading off as fast as possible to get the hell away from this man.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,705 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2019 5:28:41 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]congratulations!
[attr="class","reward2"]
you receive the following: 50 pokedollars, 5 infamy,[break] and a miltank each (if you would like)!