pink cow fields [m]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
pink cow fields [m]
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2019 3:20:01 GMT
Deleted Avatar

This was probably an abuse of being able to contact Emma.

But she was in the same area, and Chu-e hadn't gotten to talk to her very much when he saw her at the ball, and he missed her in his own way. Plus, there was the prize of getting a Miltank out of it, not to mention a quick shot of cash for their efforts.

It was nice and warm today, too, so there was also that. The air tasted sweet in a way that reminded him of Sinnoh, when he was young and used to cut through the neighbor's fields on his way home from school. The tauros never liked that much but he had always enjoyed 'racing' the ponyta.

He was kind of zoned out. Caught up in old memories.

cow titties for the fondling

close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
Are you strong enough to stand protecting both your heart and mine?
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
pink cow fields [m]
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2019 23:19:57 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
[attr="class","runrun"]
[attr="class","runrun2"]
[attr="class","runruncirc"]

[attr="class","runrunimg"]

[attr="class","runrunlyric"]
dreaming of[break]black & white

[attr="class","runrunpost"]

Emma had gotten a message from Chu-e. It seemed urgent on her end, and therefore had been the reason she had been so quick to come to his aid.

Unfortunately, when she arrived and found him lounging around on a farm waiting for her.. she was less than thrilled.

Where was the danger, the urgency? It looked like a quaint little Miltank farm. Was he planning to ransack it or something? What the devil did he need her for?

"Chu-e, did you bring me all the way out here on an urgent call to milk Miltanks?" she hissed as she walked up to meet him.

She wasn't the type to get her hands dirty in such medieval tasks such as this. Bloody? Yes. But dirty, hard work? Absolutely fucking not.

[attr="class","runruntag"]

[attr="class","runruncirc2"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,800][googlefont=Inconsolata:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700][newclass=.runrun]width:350px;padding:14px;background-color:#ffffff;border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;color:#777777;[/newclass][newclass=.runrun2]background-color:#f0f0f0;position:relative;padding-top:50px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass][newclass=.runruncirc]height:300px;width:400px;background-color:#e3e3e3;border-radius:100%;position:absolute;margin:-210px -25px 0px -25px;[/newclass][newclass=.runrunimg]height:100px;width:100px;padding:13px;background-color:#ffffff;border:solid 2px #cccccc;border-radius:100%;margin:0px auto 20px auto;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass][newclass=.runrunimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunlyric]font:40px Montserrat;font-weight:300!important;text-transform:lowercase;line-height:25px;color:#bf91b5;letter-spacing:-2px;[/newclass][newclass=.runrunpost]padding:30px 40px 50px 40px;font:11px Roboto;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass][newclass=.runrunpost font]font:bold 13px Montserrat;line-height:11px;color:#bf91b5;[/newclass][newclass=.runruntag]color:#ffffff;font:bold 7px Montserrat;line-height:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:350px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass][newclass=.runruntag a]color:#bf91b5!important;padding-left:3px;[/newclass][newclass=.runruncirc2]height:200px;width:200px;background-color:#e3e3e3;border-radius:100%;margin:-25px 75px -150px 75px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
pink cow fields [m]
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2019 23:58:43 GMT
Deleted Avatar

"Nah, but it's a pretty good bonus?" Chu-e grinned at the woman when she arrived, form still even as he mentally startled to remember where he was and what he was doing. Damn being nostalgic. It would get him killed someday if he kept that up.

"I just wanted to talk is all. Middle of nowhere is pretty good for it. No bugs to worry about or prying eyes." He had already done a sweep of the place for anything like that, just in case, and had his Slurpuff sniff for unusual lingering scents. The place was clean if a big outdated and run down.

"The League here is at each other's throats all the time. Lots of confusion as people are hired and then fired or just seem to vanish. We can use that against them if we keep a united front on our end." One of the Miltank wandered over, an old milk maid who was soft and expected these Trainers to be kind to her. Chu-e patted her soft velvet ears as he continued. "I got a plan and I wanted to run if by a few people first... people I trust." And in her own way Emma was one of them.

ilu emma

close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
Are you strong enough to stand protecting both your heart and mine?
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
pink cow fields [m]
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2019 22:14:54 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
[attr="class","runrun"]
[attr="class","runrun2"]
[attr="class","runruncirc"]

[attr="class","runrunimg"]

[attr="class","runrunlyric"]
dreaming of[break]black & white

[attr="class","runrunpost"]
Although Chu-e seemed relaxed, Emma was far from it. Her face didn't necessarily exhibit her irritation or nerves, but she certainly wasn't the most thrilled to be out here. Surely there was more important things to be doing.

"Talk about what, exactly?"

Emma took a mental note of the man's Slurpuff. The sight of it relaxed her just the slighest bit - if it didn't seem worked up about being here than surely nothing was amiss. It wasn't as if a farm in the middle of nowhere would be on high alert for Rocket activity anyway.

Mild disgust washed over Emma as a friendly Miltank sidled up to them.

"Can you get to the point, Chu-e? What are you getting at here. I'm sure there's more important work to be doing elsewhere, rather than wasting my time here."

The young woman hadn't immediately left, however, and that could be because she was honestly a little bit curious about what Chu-e had in mind.

[attr="class","runruntag"]

[attr="class","runruncirc2"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,800][googlefont=Inconsolata:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700][newclass=.runrun]width:350px;padding:14px;background-color:#ffffff;border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;color:#777777;[/newclass][newclass=.runrun2]background-color:#f0f0f0;position:relative;padding-top:50px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass][newclass=.runruncirc]height:300px;width:400px;background-color:#e3e3e3;border-radius:100%;position:absolute;margin:-210px -25px 0px -25px;[/newclass][newclass=.runrunimg]height:100px;width:100px;padding:13px;background-color:#ffffff;border:solid 2px #cccccc;border-radius:100%;margin:0px auto 20px auto;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass][newclass=.runrunimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunlyric]font:40px Montserrat;font-weight:300!important;text-transform:lowercase;line-height:25px;color:#bf91b5;letter-spacing:-2px;[/newclass][newclass=.runrunpost]padding:30px 40px 50px 40px;font:11px Roboto;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass][newclass=.runrunpost font]font:bold 13px Montserrat;line-height:11px;color:#bf91b5;[/newclass][newclass=.runruntag]color:#ffffff;font:bold 7px Montserrat;line-height:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:350px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass][newclass=.runruntag a]color:#bf91b5!important;padding-left:3px;[/newclass][newclass=.runruncirc2]height:200px;width:200px;background-color:#e3e3e3;border-radius:100%;margin:-25px 75px -150px 75px;[/newclass]