incurable disease [ff]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
incurable disease [ff]
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2019 22:56:09 GMT
Deleted Avatar

So.... It looked like there was some type of New Year's tradition going on. But, there was also the pretty lame time of the lighthouse pokemon getting sick, so Trainers had been asked to go on a legendary journey try heal her! Or something like that, Camryn had gathered, from the mission specs and details she had been given.

This must have been a pretty big deal, too, since a lot of people had taken it up. She had seen would-be healers darting around all day to try and help. Camryn sure wanted to join them, she didn't want any pokemon to suffer, but she had one problem... she had no idea where to start. Grass pokemon, right? But, where were those at around here? How could she convince them to make friends?

Maybe she needed some help...

let's save this binch
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
incurable disease [ff]
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2019 22:45:21 GMT
Deleted Avatar

When someone was sick you should call a doctor. However clearly none were available because they had summoned Victor Hyun and some other person to help out. Now Victor was no nurse joy...clearly. But that didn't mean he couldn't live the fantasy. He arrived in a grand entrance, coughing as he strided towards the location of the poor sick lamb skewer wannabes. "Hello! It is I! Doctor Hyun at your service! Anyoung haseyo! Arigato! My fams!"

He bowed in his amazing doctor's lab coat. A large square hat was on his head with a cross on it. He was a true Doctorate of Fashion. A professor of stylish medical clothing! Of course he gave his partner to be some time to take in all his splendor. Eventually he looked up. Standing in front of him was a familiar face.

"Oh, its you. The other woman."

Yeah, it was her. Blonde hair and all. Elijah's mistress. The homewrecker of the Hyun house. The woman who had tortured Victor in his dreams. Well, maybe it wasn't that extreme. She might have been a hapless victim in his and Elijah's games but Victor was still jealous. No reason specified. God he hated Elijah!

"Ahem, well, hello again Mrs. Blondie." He smoothed out his lab coat. Well obviously he wasn't going to pull a fast one over this woman considering that she already knew him. What a shame too. Victor played a great Doctor Drake Ramorary.

"Its nice to see you again! Now lets cure some disease!" Victor beamed as he pulled out a dangerous looking needle out his coat pocket. "Who is the patient? Is it you?"

@camryn