i'm with the police [research]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
i'm with the police [research]
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2019 3:35:12 GMT
Deleted Avatar

A plan had sprouted itself into Chu-e's mind. It was born from covers he had repeated to Amuro and a few locals in Mossdeep. "I'm with Interpol." He had told the locals. "I lied about being in Interpol." He had told Amuro. From there a seed sprouted, an idea. How great would it have been to actually be in Interpol? Or, at least, to have that as more than a cover in words. To have something real buried in files to shield his ass should he fuck up and the League got a hold of him.

A double agent double agent... that could be some good leverage. Could even lead into something more if he played his cards right.

But first... that was just a pipe dream right now. There was a lot to start with, a lot to do, and even more he needed to look into. So, for now, Chu-e was at one public library in Rustoboro, hidden away in a back corner, using the card out of a swiped wallet to search up what details he wanted. Writer's websites had all sorts of nifty tricks and could fly under the radar if you were looking up something sketchy, like how to hide a body or build a bomb. Other details you would need to use a proxy to hide behind, but it was a decent place to start.

@research
tldr: chu-e decides he need to know more about the specifics of exactly what he wants, uses library computers under a false name to search for the details he's looking for. to be as unassuming as possible, he uses writer's resource sites, which tend to be a good place to start in not as specifically detailed.