awards
8,695 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
GUIDANCE
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2019 10:18:41 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
oldale is no more then a short walk from littleroot town. it doesn't take them long to get there after bluebell washes her piplup clean of the dirt from their earlier bout. in that time, fernando's had his chance to deal with his personal matters. a few phone calls, several text, and he's good to go for the evening. although he had been adverse to the idea of having league appointed secretaries, their vast numbers had been essential to juggling his work load. their help alone is what affords him encounters like these, chances to wander solo without being anchored to a computer or desk.

he promised to meet her up at the same restaurant had treated him to. lo and behold, he's there early. without explicitly giving bluebell his contact info, he relies on coincidence to bring them together. there's no way he's giving a stranger his contact info but at the same time he has no qualms with treating her to the dinner he promised. instead of being seated and waiting at his table, he stays near the front, addressing to the hostess that he rather wait for his companion more then anything else.

close tab

played by

Light

Bell
She/Her
Trainer
Cadet
1 height
1 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
39 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bluebell
Bluebell Montague
GUIDANCE
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2019 5:27:29 GMT
Bluebell Montague Avatar
"i can't believe it's our first day here and we're already being treated to delicious food!" hands together, fingers entwined. bluebell's expression exhibited a look of joy. "i hope he doesn't think that this is a date; i'd hate to have to lead a man on unintentionally!" releasing her hands and slamming her palms against her face. she'd release a short scream, piplup mimicking her in the process, and said, "is this the curse of the montague women's bloodline?! no, no, no! i'm too young to get married!" shaking her head in the midst of daydreaming, she'd turn to piplup, whereas piplup to she, and continued, "maybe we should ditch him while we can! he won't mind, right--no, that's unladylike. mother would be furious..." though her father was no different if he knew she were out with a man.

sucking it up. they weren't too far from the location they were set to meet. "well, there's no turning back now. the worst thing i could do is reject him, right? but what if he goes off the deep end and threatens to blow the restaurant up over me!?" the back of her left hand met with her forehead, ready to faint. bluebell was unsure as to how she should go about introducing herself--again--to a man she just met. "alright, piplup. it won't be easy with you present, so i'll toss you into your ball for now. if anything happens, i'll call you out!" and so piplup returned and had been placed on standby.

as the female made her way into the restaurant, bluebell searched for eliard. only to find him casually sitting on his own, "eliard!" she softly called. casually making her way toward their table, she'd come to find her seat. "sorry to keep you waiting!" she chimed, "i can't thank you enough for the battle from early and for the meal, i'm definitely indebted for the hospitality!" though she wondered if they would be swinging toward his gym sometime later. aside from that, bluebell also wondered to what did she do to even earn such a treat. then again why ask when it's free? "i have so many questions about this region, the people, pokemon, and its trainers! this is a discussion i simply can't let go to waste!" bluebell merrily spoke.

notes: hi.
tag:

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,695 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
GUIDANCE
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2019 7:21:39 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
she calls for him and fernando stands to answer the call. the hostess gives him the eye and he nods to confirm her as his guest. they're seated promptly and he orders a beer and water for himself, pushing for bluebell to order whatever she pleases. "don't sweat it," he mentions humbly, shrugging off her appreciation as if this is nothing, which it is in retrospect.

"go ahead then, shoot."

close tab

played by

Light

Bell
She/Her
Trainer
Cadet
1 height
1 height
awards
39 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bluebell
Bluebell Montague
GUIDANCE
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2019 7:48:35 GMT
Bluebell Montague Avatar
perhaps it was awful to assume, but bluebell took it as a sign that she was allowed to order anything. the moment she was given permission, she did not hold back. "i'll have a mocha cappuccino with a plate of dango's--mitarashi flavored--a Neapolitan pizza, with a side of fries don't forget the fries, a bowl of your finest spaghetti--hold the meat--followed by a plate of some of your finest desserts! i was thinking of going for a strawberry shortcake with some neopolitan ice cream on the side, and red bean sweet paste dumplings!" a large order indeed. she was a growing girl, with a big appetite, it was a mystery of how she kept the figure she possessed, "and if it's not too much to a-ask..." she hesitantly spoke, "...a salad would be nice if it's not too much." bluebell blushed.

and as the woman finalized her order, she scurried off in complete shock. "so!" she ecstatically spoke up should eliard not have a comment or concern for what just occurred, "for such a short battle, i definitely have a long way to go before i can even think of earning the title 'champion' or challenging another gym leader," she chimed, "hoenn has been treating me quite well since i've arrived. the people are so kind and lively." admiring the restaurant the two sat within, she'd continue, "i'm actually from black city, which is in unova." looking down with an earnest manner, her expression ran from jovial to one of a sadden expression, "as you can tell i'm pretty new to the whole concept of being a trainer--" quickly she'd look up, "--not new as in a rookie or anything! i've done my fair share of studying, but i'm not like my older sisters." bluebell nervously chuckled.

"do you have any siblings, eliard?" she asked.

tag:

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,695 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
GUIDANCE
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2019 3:17:21 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
there are a few things that can leave fernando utterly aghast. watching bluebell order is one of them. half bewildered, half scornful, he doesn't know what to make of the young trainer as she goes off on a tangent about menu items that they undoubtedly don't serve. he's almost ready to interject but decides to leave it up to the waitress to shoot her down. imagine his surprise when she accepted it and rushed back into the kitchen.

"indeed," is the only comment he weasels in between her talking.

her question is an obvious one, at least with that build up, and fernando nods his head no. a resounding "no, i'm an only child" is both true and false but carries along as an absolute by his expression. "your older sisters never gave you any pokemon? you'll need more then a piplup to become champion."

close tab

played by

Light

Bell
She/Her
Trainer
Cadet
1 height
1 height
awards
39 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bluebell
Bluebell Montague
GUIDANCE
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2019 8:21:23 GMT
Bluebell Montague Avatar
"an only child, wow! you must have been pretty lonely..." she commented. continuing on with the conversation, she'd add, "oh! actually, i got a pokemon on the way here!" bluebell responded joyfully. a hum in the middle of showing eliard the pokeball. she'd nuzzle the ball against her cheek.

"two pokemon already, hehe." though, for a moment, she thought about eliard's response on being an only child. how lonely such a life it must've been. ceasing her nuzzle in the middle of thinking about such a lonely time.

tag:

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,695 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
GUIDANCE
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2019 22:31:37 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
"oh? what did you manage to catch?" her attachment to the pokemon is understandable but it makes him sick. this kind of nurturing is what makes trainers soft, vulnerable. he doesn't voice it, nor does he show his distaste. it's a lesson she'll have to learn the hard way.

there's little chance for bluebell to follow up with that question. not when the waitress makes a frantic rush back to their table, an awkward hesitance to her approach when she tries to stammer out an answer. "u-um sorry but we don't serve a lot of those items you listed." fernando smile, holding back a laugh. "we have pizza but not that kind and u-um--" she's checking her notepad, reading off the chicken scratch hand writing. "--fries, spaghetti, cheese cake, and ice cream. oh, and the salad! is there any dressing you'd like with that or is ranch or blue cheese fine?"