[attr="class","lars"]
pokemon

tag
@tag

words

notes
will I be able to find another Fire-type? :thonkong:

Why was it so damned hot down here?

Normally he’d have avoided this place like the plague, but seeing as how seriously out of balance his team dynamics were, Lars couldn’t deny the fact that he needed another solid Fire-type…

Well, if I manage to find something from that long list I drew up for myself, all the better! I just need to juggle out teams and make sure everything is balanced and then I can start fine-tuning everything… he mused to himself as he tapped some ash out of the pipe he was currently holding in his right hand. Sighing, he then looked at the maw that led into the darkness, not knowing what to expect.

The heat haze rising from the floor was unbelievable, but at least it offered some small comfort—if in case something decided to come out of nowhere and jump on him, he was at least marginally prepared to handle the threats. No matter what they were, of course!

Sui, I know you’re itching for a fight. Just a little longer. Bear with me, okay? He thought idly, his mind drifting off as he squinted further into the cave’s darkness. Despite it being called the ‘Fiery Path’, he didn’t see anything remotely resembling any form of illumination… which sucked on so many levels.

Squaring his shoulders, he sighed and ventured deeper into the inky black. At least whatever the hell he encountered would provide some light…

[newclass=".lars"] [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,230 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
vanagloria [wild, solo]
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2019 6:39:50 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD LITLEO APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / rivalry[break]
fire fang / crunch / noble roar / work up / yawn
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]

close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,768 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
vanagloria [wild, solo]
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2019 9:45:53 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar
[attr="class","lars"]
pokemon

tag
@tag

words

notes
cute, but unfortunately not on the list! Sorry.

It didn’t take long for him to encounter something within the darkness.

Unfortunately, since human beings aren’t blessed with infra-red levels of vision, he had no idea that he’d very nearly almost stepped on a Litleo’s tail; had the little Pokémon not yelped right before he’d come by its path!

“What the—?” he began, squinting into the darkness and looking down somewhere near his feet; spotting what appeared to be a bottlebrush tail and a little tuft of what appeared to be a mane flickering in the gloom. “Oh, sorry. I didn’t see you there,” he said softly, giving the young Pokémon a wide berth.

He didn’t want to engage unnecessarily, and so left the Litleo alone.

Once he’d left the Fire-type alone, he looked up again, squinting even farther into the darkness—shit, why didn’t he have a Fire-type? More importantly, why the hell did he forget to bring along that funny-looking fox-like Pokémon that had what appeared to be a branch stuck in its tail?

Stupid idiot, he thought darkly as he stretched his hands out, feeling around blindly in the dark, he was hoping not to brush up against something, well anything that would be headed his way in the inky black!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,230 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
vanagloria [wild, solo]
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2019 6:29:50 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD FLETCHINDER APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / flame body[break]
flame charge / acrobatics / roost / quick attack
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]

close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,768 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
vanagloria [wild, solo]
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2019 17:10:08 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar
[attr="class","lars"]
pokemon

tag
@tag

words

notes
okay he can get behind this one.

The next encounter would be somewhat special—as he saw it literally coming from a mile away.

Well, maybe not an actual mile, but the point was made: there was something that was emitting fiery sparks headed in his direction, and before his own PokéGear could alert him that it was one of the Pokémon he was looking for, he’d tossed a Pokéball forward and hoped that he’d grabbed the right one.

A minute sigh of relief escaped him as he watched his Swampert, Suijin, unfurl himself to full height as he landed on the ground below. “Sui, you see it?” he asked the dual-type, pointing at the incoming sparks—which had positively identified itself as a Fletchinder.

“Try to shoot it out of the air. But don’t drown it. I don’t want any single member of any of the team getting all their feathers ruffled and holding grudges against each other…” he said, watching as the Swampert took a deep breath and released a powerful Hydro Pump attack.

Right as the Fletchinder was about to collide with the Swampert in a Flame Charge attack, the flames surrounding its body literally went out as it was drenched with a blast of water. Angry chirping came from the dual-type as it tried to get in close for a Quick Attack, but another Hydro Pump stopped it in its tracks before it could even hit the Swampert.

“Okay, big shot, that’s enough,” he said to the Swampert, watching as the Fletchinder got up—and reignited itself for another Flame Charge attack. “Well, you’re a persistent one. Sui, go on,” he added, backing away to give the Swampert more room.

A sudden Whirlpool of water trapped the Fletchinder within its swirling vortex, and another terrified chirping noise came from the dual-type that was now trying to look for a way out. As the wall of water collapsed in on itself, so did the Fletchinder—and before it could hit the ground, a Pokéball had been thrown.

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND