1,346 posts
part of
TAG WITH @isra
Isra Nightingale
Chances chances [duo wild]
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2019 22:17:32 GMT
Isra Nightingale Avatar
[attr="class","isratalk"]

International Police. Interesting, she hadn't met that profession yet. Then again she hadn't met a lot at all. She was working on it though. "Interesting." she should probably be saying more, thanking him for his service or whatever other people might say about such a job but she had never experienced benefits of it enough to feel the need to. It wasn't that she didn't give him props for the choice in career she just didn't have much to say about it.

Isra still stood under an awning she'd taken cover under as the storm waged on. Eirlys happy to think she'd done so well. It would die down soon enough as the pokemon returned to her trainer's side with a trill. "I prefer the night to day, more pleasant." not true. Well it was in many ways but mostly the woman was forced to work at night by an illness she would avoid naming. "What about you?" She turned tot he man and didn't see the pokemon come up behind her. The ice type in front of her did however and pulled at her dress to get her attention, pointing behind her.

Isra turned to find something she could barely comprehend was indeed real and not just a picture from the books of her childhood. "How. Just how?" She stared at it, and the pokemon stared back at her, snorted, vocalized. Isra tentatively pulled out a treat and almost apprehensively handed the pokemon the small item thoroughly unsure by its presence. It bayed and tried to headbutt her for the food and she was immediately moving backwards along the side of the building away from it.

Eirlys was more aggressive, slapping the bull on the face until it started backing up, continuing to do so as it rallied a megahorn and she double teamed out of the way, the blizzard and ensuing slaps that followed made quick work of the buffalo, as the ice type wouldn't stop until it stayed down.

Isra made the decision to continue her walk a bit at this point, wishing to get away from the area and any other pokemon that knew she had food.

>>no capture

[newclass=.isratalk b]color: #9ed480;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,415 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2019 1:46:18 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

"I see.", Thomas replied to her. "Me? It's usually when I'm free, and have some time to kill.", he'd tell her.

While the woman's attention was caught by the Bouffalant, a Pokemon that Thomas had come to know in his five years in the Unova Region, a Leaf Storm would begin to come barreling towards the Kalosian. Ripper would swiftly step in front of his master to take the brunt of the attack, grunting slightly as the leaves battered his armored body. If anything, they were far more annoying than damaging to the Scizor.

A Grotle would slowly step towards the Scizor, withdrawing into his shell in anticipation for the coming retaliation. Ripper, in turn, would perform a quick Swords Dance to bolster his fighting spirit, before charging at the Grotle, and delivering a punishing X-Scissor to the Grotle. Retreating into his shell wasn't enough, as the Grotle's now unconscious body sprawled out into the area.

"Thanks, Ripper.", Thomas told the Scizor.

tags:
notes: Passing on Grotle

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,164 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2019 1:11:35 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]

A WILD LOMBRE APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]

what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]

[break]

female / rain dish[break]

hydro pump / nature power / water sport / rain dance
[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]

A WILD VIVILLON APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]

what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]

[break]

male / shield dust[break]

powder / hurricane / quiver dance / struggle bug
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]

[break][break]
close tab

played by

Endless

The Nightingale
She/her
Twenty four
November 11
Slateport
Heterosexual
Assistant
executive
Defiance in her flesh, her blood, her bones; written on her soul
awards
1,346 posts
part of
TAG WITH @isra
Isra Nightingale
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2019 20:02:08 GMT
Isra Nightingale Avatar
[attr="class","isratalk"]

Whether or not Isra really heard him was debatable, between the garbador and the boufalant she was starting very much to dislike this city and wishing to return to Lilycove. At leasts he didn't have to deal with this kind of thing quite so often there.

"I don't know about you but I think I'll be going this way." she commented with a nod in the direction she was going to be headed now. It was not in her interests to stay put any longer.

Eirlys caught up before long as well, gliding next to her trainer with ease. They were quite the pair really, a froslass and her well dressed trainer looking for nothing in particular. It was the pokemon that spotted the butterfly pokemon and tugged at her trainers dress, pointing. Isra cared little for it and shrugged, leaving the ice type to do as she pleased.

The Blizzard she whipped up scared the bug off quickly, it choosing to flee long before they did. Isra pat the ice type on the head and let it be.

sorry it took so long busy week

[newclass=.isratalk b]color: #9ed480;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,415 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2019 8:24:28 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

As Isra said she would go another way, Thomas shrugged. "Alright, don't get yourself into any trouble now.", Thomas replied to her, before going the opposite way, his Scizor trailing behind him. He figured it was a good a time as any to just head home, pick up some dinner once he hits the city, and head home for a drink.

Thomas and Ripper would notice something stepping out from a corner. Upon making eye contact with the duo, the Lombre would fire a Hydro Pump at the armored insect, as well as his trainer. Thomas would roll to the left, while Ripper would leap to the right side, both of them dodging the attack. Ripper would then use Agility to boost his speed, before rushing the Lombre and leaping at it with pincers open, arms crossed in an x-shaped pattern, before opening them up with an X-Scissor.

The attack would hit the Lombre, who cried out in pain, before falling unconscious. Thomas would walk up to the Lombre, taking a moment to study the Pokemon. After a moment, Thomas would produce a vacant Pokeball, tapping the now unconscious Pokemon on the head to attempt to contain it.

tags:
notes: Heading home, and cap attempt on Lombre

close tab

played by

100 height
100 height
yayaya aa
awards
800 posts
ADMIN DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @admin
ADMIN
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2019 13:50:30 GMT
ADMIN Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]

LOMBRE HAS BEEN CAUGHT!

[attr="class","aname2"]

what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]

[break]

female / rain dish[break]

hydro pump / nature power / water sport / rain dance
[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]

VIVILLON HAS BEEN SCARED OFF!

[attr="class","aname2"]

what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]

[break]

male / shield dust[break]

powder / hurricane / quiver dance / struggle bug
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]

[break][break]

[attr="class","reward"]congratulations!
[attr="class","reward2"]
you receive the following: 25 pokédollars, 1 infamy, 5 heart scales.