Alexei Ivanov Avatar
[attr="class","alex"]
pokemon

tag
@tag

words

notes
still searching for avians!

He was still around the route, wandering and looking for Flying-types to capture. Sure, he’d caught some, but in general it didn’t feel like he’d caught enough—there were a lot of Flying-types that had caught his fancy but as it was, he only had like… two? Three? Maybe four or five to call his own at the moment.

And I still haven’t decided what I want my gym’s little thing to be! What the hell? He thought idly, looking down at the little Water-type, who blinked before looking up in his face.

“Yes, little one?” he asked the Phione softly, who sniffled and flailed from within the safety of his left arm. “Something up?”

The Water-type let out another sniffling noise, before hanging on tighter to the one it considered a ‘mother’. “Are you scared?” he continued, and got what he guessed was a little affirmative sniffle in return. “Just stay with me, okay?”

A cooing noise came from the Phione, snuggling down into the crook of his left arm and hanging on as best as it could manage with its thumbless limbs. While the slippery sensation tickled him, it was nothing new at this point. He was also mildly surprised to discover that despite it being a Water-type, the dampness he’d normally expect from any other Water-type was almost non-existent.

Maybe there was something unusual about Phione he didn’t know about? He had no clue.

[newclass=".alex"] [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,652 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
flight of fancy [wild, solo]
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2019 6:35:59 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD CACNEA APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / sand veil[break]
needle arm / ingrain / payback / pin missile
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,041 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2019 15:43:17 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar
[attr="class","alex"]
pokemon

tag
@tag

words

notes
despite it being on his wishlist, it's a pass!

Thankfully, the Phione had calmed down somewhat the closer he held the little one.

At least, he could give Les one thing: baby Pokémon were incredibly touch-starved and the longer they were away from the ones they considered their parental figures, the more noise they tended to make—and that wasn’t a good thing.

As they continued the trip through the undergrowth, both pairs of eyes caught a flash of movement—what was that they’d spotted?

Pointing in the same general direction that he was looking at, Alexei then followed the shaking grass as quietly as he could manage; also gesturing for the Phione to keep it quiet as well just in case things went south too quickly.

Eventually the two would come across a little Cacnea, sunning itself in a clearing. While this little Pokémon was on his list of ‘things to search for’, he knew that he could find another one of them in the near future; and decided to leave it alone.

“No, little one. We’re looking for something else,” he said quietly, turning tail and going in another direction—hopefully they’d be able to find something that had wings.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,652 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2019 1:04:20 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD DODRIO APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / early bird[break]
tri attack / pluck / jump kick / drill peck
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,041 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2019 16:28:48 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar
[attr="class","alex"]
pokemon

tag
@tag

words

notes
NABBING

A loud screeching noise would catch his attention—and he had less than a split-second to dive out of the way as a mess of attacks literally hurtled in his direction!

The little Phione let out another distressed wail, causing Alexei to apologize once he’d managed to recover from the sudden evasive maneuver—and locked eyes with a head. Well, one of three heads at least.

“You know that’s not nice,” he began with a huff, before the Dodrio let out a derisive cawing noise and then released the same mess of attacks—it looked like a mess, at least until he remembered that this was Tri Attack—in their direction.

“Oh, you’ve got to be kidding me,” he grumbled as this time, he was able to sidestep the attack and watched as the mess of flaming, frozen, and shocking obstacles exploded harmlessly not too far away. Another derisive cawing noise came from the Dodrio, before he rolled his eyes at the Flying-type.

“Please, don’t sass me like that,” he continued, plucking a Pokéball and chucking it out at random. He was surprised to see that Gabriel was the one who emerged from the flash of red light, the Intimidation factor kicking in and causing the bipedal avian to back away several paces at the sight of the draconid.

“Oh, Gabe. Don’t kill it. Should prove useful, he said, hearing an affirmative roar before charging forward with a Dragon Claw, meeting the attack with a Drill Peck of its own. While both attacks met, it looked like a draw—at least until the Dragon-type attack knocked the Dodrio backwards before charging forward with a Thunder Fang.

Turning his attention to the little Phione in his hands, he then heard what he guessed was a curious noise—what was it trying to say?

“You know I can’t understand you,” he said quietly, ignoring the fact that the Salamence and Dodrio were now locked in combat. He’d caught sight of a wayward Jump Kick, and sidestepped the incoming attack before the Salamence chased it down and bit into the fat body with another Thunder Fang, earning a very angry squawk from the bipedal avian.

He continued to listen to the weird noises the Phione was making, distracting it from the ‘carnage’ that was happening between the Salamence and Dodrio, before another loud roar from the draconid caught his attention as he used his tail and flicked the passed-out Dodrio his direction.

“Well, thanks,” he said with a bit of a grin on his face as he pulled out his last Pokéball and dropped it on one of the Dodrio’s heads, watching as it was sucked into the beam of red light…

Capturing the Dodrio!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago