stormy's plotter

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
stormy's plotter
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2019 16:08:25 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr="class","sammy"]

and

i'm posting here because awards, you can DM me on discord if you want or we can flesh it out here... either way, and moving on!
so, i want to plot with u bad, and i've been trying to brainstorm on how sam and stormy could have known each other. so i googled relationship prompts like a real loser. this is what i've come up with.

there's this idea i have where when his mom first got sick, she was determined to have sam go out and be a free bird, and so she told sam to try something new socially. he went on a blind date via an app, maybe it was stormy? this would be like, pre-boyfrand stormy and it would create an interesting background for now-- which we can develop further later...
[newclass=.sammy] font-family:calibri;font-size:11px;line-height:13px; [/newclass][newclass=.sammy b]color:#765D75;font-size:12px;[/newclass][newclass=.sammy i]color:#765D75;font-size:12px;[/newclass][newclass=.sammy h1]font-size: 17px; font-family: Roboto!important; font-weight: 900!important; letter-spacing: -1px; text-transform: lowercase!important; text-align: center; font-style: italic!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
stormy's plotter
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2019 16:27:14 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

I love that idea!! Pre-boyfrand Stormy would have been a clumsy mess in terms of being a good girlfriend, if they made it that far post-blind date. Or the date could have been messy and she's always remembered Sam as the doofus who spilled his drink all over her and made her pay for dinner. WHO KNOWS??

Either way, I really like this idea and would love to run with it!

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
stormy's plotter
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2019 12:52:25 GMT
Deleted Avatar

cecilia has always regarded stormy the same way most people regard a chihuahua: bemused and rarely takes her seriously. cecilia is four years older and their adoptive parents quickly learned she was not fit to be heir due to her lack of interest in listening to them and sometimes reckless behavior.

cece does care for stormy though, even if she's very detached about it. as children, she was definitely there to soothe her whenever stormy needed it. chances are cece left on her pokemon journey before they could really bond? i'd imagine she was already around 10/11 when stormy was adopted.

she left and came back a few years later and just kind of walked in like she owned the place. we'd prob have to discuss the timeline tbh.

stormy might feel as if cece has a tendency to patronize her which is deffo possible. she's not really critical of stormy, but she is very quick to be like 'ur fucking dumb wtf'. she'll also protect her. that's bb sister right there. her hot mess of a sister.
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
stormy's plotter
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2019 14:32:06 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
@cecilia
I think, in general, Stormys relationship with all of her siblings is fairly strained?? At least on her end. She and Fernando have never seen eye to eye. In a way, she despises Songbird because she betrayed the family and joined Team Rocket, and she tried to find a healthy sibling bond with Alexander Silph but he went missing and had been living in Dewford city the whole time, causing her to be a little sus.

Considering Cece might be the only one who actually treated her as a sibling, I'm sure she did come to her for comfort when she was younger. Timeline wise, Stormy would have been 4 or 5 when she was adopted.

Stormy has always been sort of shunned and shut out for being too wild and 'un-Silph-like', so Ceces patronizing behaviour probably pissed her off a lot.

I would like to think that Stormy admired her big sister and often tried to mimic the things and accomplishments she made? Maybe Cece is the reason Stormy went ahead on her own journey instead of sit at home and bitch about how no one gives a damn about her.

I'm sure there are more ideas we can come up with!! I'm just bad at this.
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
stormy's plotter
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2019 18:55:52 GMT
Deleted Avatar
gemma &

I need a sassy best friendship to form out of mutual unyielding personalities. Like they probably HATE each other at first, but then slowly grow to care about one another after doing missions and seeing how passionate one another is?

I think it could be a cute little dynamic to build on~

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
stormy's plotter
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2019 19:06:08 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
Y E S

Stormy is especially prickly and a little mean right now, so if you want them to butt heads they definitely will!

Let me know if theres a mission you wanna do because I am IN.

@bean
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
stormy's plotter
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2019 19:13:21 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
Spring cleaning, down for the count, rigged gacha rolls, ren faire are ones I havent done yet!

@bean
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
stormy's plotter
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2019 6:03:07 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","wizzsr"]
flexes

hello! you have reacted to my status and so here i am ♥

consider this: astrid and stormy being ... hmm ... long time acquaintances or perhaps a little bit closer than that? i feel like stormy's hotheadedness might be a little bit tempered by astrid's easygoing nature, and so maybe they've reached a position of mutual respect ?

and maybe stormy is like. "hey. vance. you clearly enjoy working with pokemon and u are by and far a good representative of the league... and u are also old. so like why the heck don't you want my gym badge, or, any gym badge"

and then.. they go on missions together whenever astrid's nearby both because they are friends but then also because stormy gets to use each time to be like "hey by the way. remember that badges exist ? hello ? u wanna sign up for one already ?? hey ??"

uwu let me know ur thoughts !

[newclass=".wizzsr"] text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=".wizzsr b"] color:#716075;font-size:13px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".wizzsr i"] color:#716075;font-size:13px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".wizzsr a"] font-size:13px; font-family: courier new; text-transform: lowercase!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kyoukon

Annie!
She/Her
Employee at the Stray
Cadet
189 height
189 height
awards
639 posts
Annie Mei DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyoukon
Annie Mei
stormy's plotter
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2019 23:00:42 GMT
Annie Mei Avatar

I know that we're already in a thread but the ideas are flowing and I have to share them before I forget! Our characters have commmon ground, being orphans from Kanto. Stormy seems to be doing a lot better for herself than my character, who is homeless, barely a trainer and semi-regularly doing less than legal things to keep herself afloat. It'd be real nice for her to have some positive role models in her life, especially some that know where she's coming from. Plus, Stormy's hotheadedness could either compliment Annie wonderfully or end in them butting heads almost immediately, and part of me wants more threads just to see which it'll be.
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
stormy's plotter
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2019 4:02:02 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

@monty
yes, just inflate her ego. i beg of you. also, they seem to have similar hotheaded personalities so they'll either get along swimmingly or butt heads a lot. either of which i'm interested in. also stormy doesn't even have fernando's number but good try.

stormy can't honestly say she's ever had anyone who would look up to her as anything other than a 'dont be like her, she's an incompetent child', so having annie around would probably do her a lot of good. it might help her loosen up and mature a little bit too, knowing there's a younger version of herself (or at least a teenager she can see herself in) looking up to her and expecting great things. i like this idea, even if the two butt heads a bit! let's do it!