Alexei Ivanov Avatar
[attr="class","alex"]
pokemon

tag

words

notes
here

Well, shit.

He’d gotten a frantic message from Liam a few days ago, and he could only scratch his head in silent wonder—how the actual fuck did the other manage to break the map function of his PokéGear?

Scratch that, how the hell was that even possible? Did he get the thing wet? Had it crashed out? Or had he somehow managed to drop it and had caused some internal damage to the thing? Grumbling, as he could never really understand how something as refined and as miniature as the PokéGear had actually managed to break in the hands of another, he’d found the little pouch of tools and quickly tossed it into the cloth cast he was still forced to wear.

The silent grumble continued under his breath as he quickly left a note for @leslie, putting it on the fridge before grabbing his Pokéballs and heading out. Once he’d unballed his Braviary, he hopped astride Kyouya’s back and directed the avian to fly out to Mauville City.

That was the last known position of Liam’s PokéGear before he’d gotten said panicky message from the other, asking if he could meet there.

Of course, how was he supposed to know that their short meeting wasn’t going to be just between them? Once he was close enough to where the PokéGear had pinged, he directed the Braviary in for a landing—only to blink at the location where it had gone off.

Wait a second… what? What the hell? He thought, blinking as the city’s Gym came into view.

“Liam?” he called out once he’d landed and recalled the avian back into its Pokéball. “Where are you?”

[newclass=".alex"] [/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
shenanigans [liam, mihai, francie]
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2019 1:59:38 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open Sans Condensed:300,700]

[newclass=".punkiwof"]width: 500px; padding-bottom: 38px; margin: auto;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofmainbg"]background: #f0f0f0;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwoflarge"]height: 300px; background: url('https://jikman.files.wordpress.com/2014/09/hamatora-art1.jpg'); background-size: 500px 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofavvie"]float: left; height: 120px; width: 120px; border: 20px solid #f2f2f2; border-radius: 50%; margin-left: -50px; margin-top: -100px; background: url('https://i.ibb.co/hHLFxZn/AppIcon.png'); background-size: cover;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwoflargeinner"]height: 248px; border: 1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.5); background-position: -51px -51px; position: relative; z-index: 1; box-shadow: 0px 0px 3px 0px rgba(0,0,0,0.4);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofslant"]width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 50px solid transparent; border-right: 500px solid #f0f0f0; margin-top: -50px; margin-left: -50px; position: relative; z-index: 2;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofmain"]margin: 0 76px; margin-top: -120px; position: relative; z-index: 3; min-height: 300px; padding: 20px; background: #f2f2f2; border: 1px solid #e2e2e2; font-family: verdana; color: #9A8A8A; font-size: 10px; line-height: 15px; text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofavvie div"]width: 114px; height: 114px; border: 6px solid #A68D8D; border-left-color: transparent; border-right-color: transparent; border-radius: 50%; position: relative; top: -3px; left: -3px; transform: rotate(45deg); transition: 0.75s;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwof:hover .punkiwofavvie div"]transform: rotate(-45deg);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwoflyrics"]float: right; margin-top: 13px; width: 270px; padding: 25px 0; line-height: 25px; font-size: 25px; color: #f2f2f2; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; font-family: 'Open Sans Condensed'; text-align: center; word-spacing: -1px; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0px 0px 4px rgba(0,0,0,0.6);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwoflyrics div"]width: 167px; height: 1px; background: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); margin: auto; margin-top: 3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofwordcount"]display: inline-block; margin-top: -10px; margin-right: -10px; font-family: calibri; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #9A8A8A; text-transform: uppercase; padding: 5px; border-right: 1px solid #e2e2e2; margin-bottom: 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofextra"]line-height: 12px; padding: 5px; font-family: calibri; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #9A8A8A; margin: 0 101px; margin-top: 16px; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofleft"]width: 50px; height: 50px; border-left: 1px solid #e2e2e2; border-bottom: 1px solid #e2e2e2; float: left; margin-left: 50px; margin-top: -24px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofright"]width: 50px; height: 50px; border-right: 1px solid #e2e2e2; border-bottom: 1px solid #e2e2e2; float: right; margin-right: 50px; margin-top: -24px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; line-height: 20px; text-align: right; font-family: calibri; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #a4a4a4;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofcredit a"]font-size: inherit; font-family: inherit; color: #A68585; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[attr=class,punkiwof punkiwofmainbg]
[attr=class,punkiwoflarge]
[attr=class,punkiwoflarge punkiwoflargeinner]
[attr=class,punkiwoflyrics]

world on fire

with a smoking sun

[attr=class,punkiwofslant]
[attr=class,punkiwofmain]
[attr=class,punkiwofavvie]

[attr=class,punkiwofwordcount]#### words

Like Liam said before, he doesn't know how the fuck he ended up in a situation like this. This all happened after going on that mission and now here he is in Mauville city with a sign that says "dog gym coming soon". That's right Liam has a fucking gym don't ask just deal with it okay? In the end he doesn't understand the situation too well either none of this made any sense to the young man but at the same time it does. Liam is always known for being thrown in the most random fucking situations so all he can do is just deal with the circumstances. The problem is, Liam knows nothing about being a gym leader heck he never even considered being one in Kalos. With this being in the back of his mind how the hell is he going to handle being a Mauville gym leader? Also does this mean he won't be able to return home after this huge madness? Is he stick in Hoenn forever?
[break][break]
"FUCK!!!" Liam shouted at the top of his lungs however after realizing what he has done he quickly covered his mouth then bowed his head to those around him. After that he stood up straight scratched his head wondering exactly what he should do about this madness. "What the hell is going on?" He complained with Blueberry and Bridget being by his side. They watched their trainer pace around in circles as he continued his ranting. "First I land in Hoenn then I go on a mission then I fall into a cave and met some random dude who will be showing up here soon to fix my pokegear then I go on another mission and meet a badass dude and then I get a reward for it and the reward is being a fucking gym leader!" He would take deep breaths after talking non-stop before pulling his hair once more. "Why is my life always like this? I've told myself a couple of times now Liam this is normal just deal with it and move on but how? How can I move on when something like this fucking happens? This means I'm stuck in Hoenn forever! I don't want to be trapped here forever I can't I won't nooooooo!"
[break][break]
Dear lord Liam is being a drama queen like always maybe someone will snap him out of it. While Bridget was watching her trainer go nuts, Blueberry on the other hand found a particular person who will save Liam's ass! As if a light bulb went off, the cat like creature rushed over to Alexei's side. He pulled him by his pant leg then pointed his little paw straight at panic Liam who is now doing some sort of drama scene. Liam wrapped his arms around his snake's neck as tears ran down his face. "Bridget help me I'll never return home I'll be stuck in Hoenn forever!" On the other hand it seemed as if those walking by were really into his show. They were clapping their hands or a small tear would fall from their faces at his dramatic scene as Liam continued his rant thinking this is some live action performance. Dear lord please stop this madness Alexei!

[attr=class,punkiwofleft]
[attr=class,punkiwofright]
[attr=class,punkiwofextra] | @mihai | [break][break]
[attr=class,punkiwofcredit]by punki
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
shenanigans [liam, mihai, francie]
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2019 14:12:36 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","piratemihai-cover2"]
[attr="class","piratemihai-cover"]

[attr="class","piratemihai-tri"]

[attr="class","piratemihai-tri2"]

[attr="class","piratemihai-content"]

[attr="class","piratemihai-content2"]

A panicked cry for help donned Mihai's phone screen. He'd only met the man once when they had to protect an archeological dig site. At the time Asta had been but a small vulpix and had bitten his dragon's tail. He still felt kind of bad about that.
[break][break]
Even so, he had to let Asta out once and a while and so the ninetales walked beside him its tails swaying and drawing attention. He was beautiful but much to wild to be petted like a tame pokemon. He had his best behavior on for the moment since there was no sign that he was going to fight. Which meant he wasn't too excited rather he was just going to enjoy his time out of his ball.
[break][break]
Mihai approached the crowd of people watching Liam. He paused watching him along with the rest of the crowd. Just what was going on? Asta rolled his eyes at the sight unamused by the display.
[break][break]
"Liam,"
Mihai said questioningly. His gaze only faintly catching another familiar face before he did a double take. Alexei was here as well. He didn't know they were acquainted.
[break][break]
"Just what is going on,"
Mihai asked scratching the side of his head.
[break][break]
[break][break]

[attr="class","piratemihai-liner"]

[attr="class","piratemihai-big"]冷たい心

[attr="class","piratemihai-small"]Always moving forward

[attr="class","piratemihai-img"]

[newclass=.piratemihai-cover2] border: solid 1px #eaeaea; width: 660px; height: 510px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.piratemihai-cover] padding: 2px; position: relative; z-index: 1; height: 500px; overflow: hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=.piratemihai-content] width: 340px; height: 500px; background: #fefefe;margin-left:-5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.piratemihai-content2] padding: 24px;overflow: auto;height: 405px;margin-top: 25px;font-size: 9.2px;position: absolute;margin-left: 0px;width: 280px;text-align: justify;color: #666;font-family: verdana; line-height:14px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.piratemihai-content2 b] color:#44abd3; [/newclass]
[newclass=.piratemihai-liner] margin-left:-6px;background: #44abd3; width: 100px; height: 500px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.piratemihai-img img] position: absolute; width: 100px; margin-top: 400px; height: 100px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.piratemihai-big] width: 20px; margin-left: 20px; margin-top: 100px; position: absolute; color: #fff; font-weight: 700; font-size: 40px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.piratemihai-small] margin-left: 0px; margin-top: 200px; font-size: 10px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: 600; position: absolute; color: #f9f9f9; width: 150px; -ms-transform: rotate(-90deg); -webkit-transform: rotate(-90deg); transform: rotate(-90deg); [/newclass]
[newclass=.piratemihai-tri] margin-top:-1px;width: 0; height: 0; border: 0 solid transparent; border-left-width: 60px; position: absolute; border-right-width: 0px; border-top: 250px solid #fefefe; margin-left: -65px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.piratemihai-tri2]width: 0; height: 0; border: 0 solid transparent; border-right-width: 0px; border-left-width: 60px; border-bottom: 250px solid #fefefe; position: absolute; margin-top: 250px; margin-left: -65px; [/newclass]