part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
adding to the collection
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2019 7:38:09 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
CLEOPATRA IS THE ONLY
ONE YOU LOVED

It's the first time she's stepped foot in the Safari area. She had been gifted a ticket from a very generous Delibird, but the timing had been off. The snow and ice was not favourable for her, as it often brought with it ice and water types.

So instead of rushing to make use of this gift, she had waited until after the Safari closed and reopened. They had cleared out all of the snow and ice, and it was now pleasantly warm and vibrant with colour. As Stormy walked through the trees, she thought about , an officer from the League. The two of them had worked together recently to put together a medicinal brew for a weakened Mareep.

The trees reminded her of Cait's carefree and calm attitude, and it made Stormy feel a little bit calmer.

By her side, Rapidash matched pace with his trainer, his head held high as he swayed his head from side to side, taking in the scenery. It was quite peaceful here, after all, and he felt quite at ease. Every once in a while his ears would swivel back and forth, as if scooping up noises and information.

"What do you say, boy? Ready to help me find some new fire-type friends? I heard the Safari is chock full of cuties this time."
deltra of gangnam style
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,230 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
adding to the collection
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2019 8:01:14 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD TORCHIC APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
3/3 SAFARI BALLS REMAINING!

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / blaze[break]
flamethrower / quick attack / slash / mirror move / low kick
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
adding to the collection
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2019 8:28:21 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
CLEOPATRA IS THE ONLY
ONE YOU LOVED

Stormy continues to prattle on to Rapidash, talking him up a storm about various topics. Mostly about how handsome he was and how they were definitely going to make a couple of new friends today.

She stopped short, pressing hard on Rapidash's chest in surprise and a desperate attempt to stop him. She pointed hurriedly in the direction of the bushes.

"Did you see that? There was a flash of orange. I'm telling you, pal, there was. Don't give me that look. Hey, aren't you supposed to be keeping a lookout anyways?"

The woman scoffs, shaking her head as she slides past the stallion. He's puffing his chest out and blowing hot air out of his nostrils, and doesn't seem remotely interested in whatever might be hiding in the bush.

Apparently, a very adorable and very ballsy Torchic had been following the pair ever since they had arrived. He had been sizing up Rapidash for the better part of his travel. He had stopped short and ducked into cover when Stormy had noticed him.

Fortunately, when the trainer got close, he had his chance to surprise attack. When the trainer knelt down to part the bush to see if he was hiding there, the Torchic leaped out of the bush feet first, letting out a squawk of indignance. Didn't anyone knock anymore?

Stormy was hit directly in the face and blown backwards, mostly in surprise. The kick hadn't really packed much of a whallop, it had more or less startled her.

"Look! I was right, there is somebody in here! Boy, aren't you just the cutest?"

This seemed to spur the Torchic on even more that she had been misinterpreted for a male, and she puffed out her chest in anger, flames seeping out of her tiny beak. Stormy, however, was undeterred by such displays of ferocity.

Rapidash sauntered over slowly to investigate but seemed more preoccupied with the grass beneath him. The Torchic, not getting the attention she so desperately desired, began to hop up and down around the Rapidash's legs. Every once in a while, she would attempt to slash or kick the horse's legs in an attempt to start a fight.

Unfortunately for her, the stallion paid no mind, and seemed to step out of the way just in time. And every time, the Torchic would stumble and fall, eating a mouthful of dirt.

Stormy looked from the Rapidash to the fire chick, muffling laughter.

"I think she wants to fight you, pal. Don't you think you should give her what she wants?"

Rapidash looked up, flicking his ears. He had a mouth full of grass at the time, and gave the haughty chicken a half a glance. The bird was still puffing out its chest and trying to intimidate the horse, but to no effect.

"Come on, isn't she cute? She's got pizazz, and I like it. Give her a little bit of a show and we'll catch her, okay? She seems young, you'll tire her out quickly."

With an irritated, but defeated sigh, the Rapidash complied. He whirled on the Torchic, which startled the tiny bird. She rolled backwards on top of herself in the wake of Rapidash's breeze, and scrambled to her feet.

The Rapidash then began to race around the Torchic, getting faster and faster. This seemed to have done the trick easily, because the Torchic was so busy trying to maintain eye contact that she toppled over, too dizzy to get back up.

Stormy took her chance immediately, throwing a safari ball in an attempt to capture the adorable little hen.

attempting capture of torchic
deltra of gangnam style
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,230 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
adding to the collection
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2019 2:16:26 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
YOU CAUGHT TORCHIC!

[attr="class","aname2"]
CONGRATULATIONS!

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / blaze[break]
flamethrower / quick attack / slash / mirror move / low kick
[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD DARUMAKA APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
2/3 SAFARI BALLS REMAINING!

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / blaze[break]
belly drum / fire fang / taunt / hammer arm / incinerate
[break][break]

[break][break]
[googlefont=Montserrat]

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
adding to the collection
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2019 17:28:25 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
CLEOPATRA IS THE ONLY
ONE YOU LOVED

Torchic went in without much of a fight, and the satisfying ding of capture had Stormy cheering in excitement.

After a moment to store the newly caught Pokemon's ball, Stormy looks up to see that someone new has come to visit.

Once again, Stormy isn't really sure what it might be, but the Pokemon was a very lovely red colour, and cute enough to eat.

As she approached, however, the Darumaka began to swell up its chest in both surprise and aggression. It seemed unwilling to budge, however, and it's eyes were locked onto Rapidash. The stallion had no interest in the tiny fire type, and instead was rustling through a bush of berries.

Whatever the case was, this seemed to anger and upset the Darumaka, and it raced to try and stop the Rapidash from eating them all.

Stormy watched in surprise as the tiny wild Pokemon lit up the bush, and Rapidash's snout. The horse jumped back in surprise, clearly upset by this.

Unfortunately for the Darumaka, it's incinerate attack burned the bush into ashes, and whatever berries had been there were completely roasted.

Stormy frowned, looking at the Darumaka who was now quite visibly distraught. It danced around the bush in horror, picking up mushy, melted berries and beginning to cry. Rapidash began to stomp its hoof into the ground aggressively, prompting Stormy to run up and press on his side to relax him.

"I think it wanted those berries, bud. He thought you were going to eat them all."

The stallion snorted a little bit, as if trying to say that he had planned on it.

"Hey buddy, what's wrong? Where were you going to take all those berries? Maybe I can help you."

Inside her bag, she brought out a couple of snacks that she'd had planned for later. She was assuming that the little red goblin was trying to feed someone else with how insistent it seemed to be.

Unfortunately, it turned out to be all for greed, as the minute she opened up her snacks the wild Pokemon jumped her and stole it.

And... ate it on the spot.

"You devil!" she cried out in horror, mouth agape as she watched all of this afternoons snacks disappear down the gullet of a wild Pokemon.

The Darumaka then fell promptly to sleep, and Stormy threw a pokeball at it as well.

"Fine then, guess I'll just have to catch you and make you pay for that later."

attempting capture of darumaka
deltra of gangnam style
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,164 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
adding to the collection
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2019 6:01:20 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]

YOU CAUGHT DARUMAKA!

[attr="class","aname2"]

1/3 SAFARI BALLS REMAINING!

[attr="class","ipad"]

[break]

female / blaze[break]

belly drum / fire fang / taunt / hammer arm / incinerate
[break][break]

[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD TEPIG APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
1/3 SAFARI BALLS REMAINING!!

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / blaze[break]
flare blitz / heat crash / roll out / take down / defense curl
[break][break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
adding to the collection
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2019 19:49:28 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
CLEOPATRA IS THE ONLY
ONE YOU LOVED

Once again, another Pokemon succumbs to Stormy's capture. She's overjoyed, ecstatic, really. She absolutely adores training fire types. She's got numerous scrapes and burns all over herself, but she doesn't let them stop her.

The woman holds Darumaka's pokeball in her hand triumphantly as she turns to show Rapidash. The stallion snorts, swishing his tail dismissively. For him, it's just another pesky fire-type that's likely to get under his hooves. He has little interest in training weaker Pokemon.

Stormy doesn't take this to heart, however, and instead proceeds to explore the area. And, once again, another fire type appears. This time in the form of a very adorable and very snuffly Tepig. The Pokemon sneezes, a great explosion of smoke and embers coming from his nostrils. The effort sends the pig stumbling backward and in the process, he sets the grass on fire.

The pig startles in surprise, running circles around the threat it's created. Stormy comes to the rescue, stomping out the flames. From the looks of it, the Tepig is ill. Perhaps caught a chill from whatever still remained of the snow that maybe hadn't been fully cleared out. The pig did seem like the adventuring and snooping type, and had probably gone somewhere she didn't belong.

"Hey, cutie pie! Are you feeling a little under the weather? I have a friend here who might be able to help you with that."

Stormy releases a very charming and friendly Chansey, who immediately proceeds to gush over the adorable little piglet. Tepig, unsure about all of this, seems to tense up and take a couple of nervous steps backward.

Frowning, Stormy and Chansey stay where they are. Chansey offers up a warm egg for the baby to eat, looking quite sad if the Pokemon didn't take it.

After a few precious seconds of silence, the Tepig begins to crawl forward. In about two bites, the egg is gone. The wild Pokemon seems full of energy now, and continues to snuffle eagerly around at Chansey's feet, as if begging for more.

"Aren't you the sweetest? Rapidash, come look! Look how cute she is!"

Rapidash continues to not give a damn, but Chansey is overjoyed at how friendly the little Tepig has become.

Stormy holds her last remaining safari ball in her hand, the temptation to catch the Tepig extremely high.

"We have plenty more where that came from, don't we Chansey? If you'd like, you can come home with us. It's never really cold where we are, and we'll keep you safe!"

Tepig, too focused on food, doesn't really notice Stormy attempt to capture it. Although, it's more than likely that she wouldn't care so long as food was involved.

attempting capture of tepig
deltra of gangnam style
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago