POSTED ON Jan 16, 2019 7:50:54 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar
[attr="class","alex"]
pokemon

tag

words

notes
and here we go!

It was no surprise that Liam liked dogs.

Well, if by ‘dogs’ he means dragons… honestly, I don’t know what’s wrong with that… he thought, brows furrowed in concern as he looked over at his companion. “Hey, Liam. Liam! he said abruptly. “We’re here.”

They’d agreed to go on a little side trip today, and he’d actually offered the other to go to this place where ‘so many canines lived’, also properly known as Meteor Falls. While he couldn’t comprehend the logic as to why he called dragon-types ‘dogs’, he found the revelation that the other had become a Gym Leader was the surprise of the day.

“I don’t know how the hell you got your PokéGear broken, I can swear I fixed that before we got out of Granite Cave. I still can’t understand how just one function broke but everything else still works. Are you sure you’re not cursed with bad luck when it comes to maps? he asked his light-purple haired companion.

Looking up at the cavern-like structure, he hoped that this time, they’d be able to find some decent Pokémon in the area. The last time he’d been here, he was ambushed by a shiny Jynx, and before he could return he’d suddenly found Flying-type after Flying-type, and while he couldn’t say ‘no’ to all of those, well…

There was still a particular Dragon-type he was chasing for—because of the fact it shared a type with Flying.

Would luck favor him this time around?

[newclass=".alex"] [/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
gravity falls [wild, duo / liam]
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2019 4:15:02 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open Sans Condensed:300,700]

[newclass=".punkiwof"]width: 500px; padding-bottom: 38px; margin: auto;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofmainbg"]background: #f0f0f0;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwoflarge"]height: 300px; background: url('https://jikman.files.wordpress.com/2014/09/hamatora-art1.jpg'); background-size: 500px 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofavvie"]float: left; height: 120px; width: 120px; border: 20px solid #f2f2f2; border-radius: 50%; margin-left: -50px; margin-top: -100px; background: url('https://i.ibb.co/hHLFxZn/AppIcon.png'); background-size: cover;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwoflargeinner"]height: 248px; border: 1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.5); background-position: -51px -51px; position: relative; z-index: 1; box-shadow: 0px 0px 3px 0px rgba(0,0,0,0.4);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofslant"]width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 50px solid transparent; border-right: 500px solid #f0f0f0; margin-top: -50px; margin-left: -50px; position: relative; z-index: 2;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofmain"]margin: 0 76px; margin-top: -120px; position: relative; z-index: 3; min-height: 300px; padding: 20px; background: #f2f2f2; border: 1px solid #e2e2e2; font-family: verdana; color: #9A8A8A; font-size: 10px; line-height: 15px; text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofavvie div"]width: 114px; height: 114px; border: 6px solid #A68D8D; border-left-color: transparent; border-right-color: transparent; border-radius: 50%; position: relative; top: -3px; left: -3px; transform: rotate(45deg); transition: 0.75s;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwof:hover .punkiwofavvie div"]transform: rotate(-45deg);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwoflyrics"]float: right; margin-top: 13px; width: 270px; padding: 25px 0; line-height: 25px; font-size: 25px; color: #f2f2f2; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; font-family: 'Open Sans Condensed'; text-align: center; word-spacing: -1px; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0px 0px 4px rgba(0,0,0,0.6);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwoflyrics div"]width: 167px; height: 1px; background: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); margin: auto; margin-top: 3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofwordcount"]display: inline-block; margin-top: -10px; margin-right: -10px; font-family: calibri; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #9A8A8A; text-transform: uppercase; padding: 5px; border-right: 1px solid #e2e2e2; margin-bottom: 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofextra"]line-height: 12px; padding: 5px; font-family: calibri; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #9A8A8A; margin: 0 101px; margin-top: 16px; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofleft"]width: 50px; height: 50px; border-left: 1px solid #e2e2e2; border-bottom: 1px solid #e2e2e2; float: left; margin-left: 50px; margin-top: -24px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofright"]width: 50px; height: 50px; border-right: 1px solid #e2e2e2; border-bottom: 1px solid #e2e2e2; float: right; margin-right: 50px; margin-top: -24px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; line-height: 20px; text-align: right; font-family: calibri; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #a4a4a4;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofcredit a"]font-size: inherit; font-family: inherit; color: #A68585; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[attr=class,punkiwof punkiwofmainbg]
[attr=class,punkiwoflarge]
[attr=class,punkiwoflarge punkiwoflargeinner]
[attr=class,punkiwoflyrics]

world on fire

with a smoking sun

[attr=class,punkiwofslant]
[attr=class,punkiwofmain]
[attr=class,punkiwofavvie]

[attr=class,punkiwofwordcount]#### words

Liam's life is like a roller coaster. It's constantly going throwing every strange obstetrical at right at him like it was nothing. At this point in time after his dramatic display at Mauville city, Liam right here is done with this shit! Yup that's right he is over it he is ready to just deal with whatever that comes at him. If his life is going to be filled with adventures then he might as well join the fucking ride! No matter how many times he tells himself this, he still ends up complaining about it once every blue moon but hey it's okay. He has every right to complain and yell to the whole damn world if he wants to.
[break][break]
Anyways enough about his life since he talks about this way too much almost in every one of his encounters. Let's talk about his current adventure of Alexei and Liam with his broken pokegear heading straight towards DOGGY FALLS! That's right they're heading to doggy falls aka Meteor Falls filled with dragon type Pokemon. Like he needs anymore fucking dogs but then again now that he is a gym leader and his sign says 'doggy gym' it looks like he has no choice but to buy some more dogs. FUCKING SHIT WHY DOES HE NEED MORE DOGS?
[break][break]
Liam mumbled underneath his breath and you could tell he had an annoyed look on his face. How can you tell? Well why don't you look at his pouty face and not to mention his arms are crossed and his eyes are narrowed due to annoyance. The best part is Morgana the Sneasel and Blueberry the Espurr decided to join in on the fun! Both of them copied their trainer as the two of them followed Alexei into Doggy Falls! It seems as is Alexei was talking about something but Liam was half paying attention.
[break][break]
With his Pokemon copying his every moment including now, Liam lifted up his hand up to his ear as he leaned in a little closer to Alexei. "I'm sorry what was that? I'm barely paying attention because my life is crazy as hell! Why are we at Doggy Falls again?" He knows why just let him be stubborn please. "I still can't get over the fact that I'm a fucking gym leader. What is wrong with my life?" Liam mumbled once more while placing his hand on his forehead to give off another sigh. "Anyways just stop complaining about how I broke my pokegear and just fix it already for me please."

[attr=class,punkiwofleft]
[attr=class,punkiwofright]
[attr=class,punkiwofextra][break][break]
[attr=class,punkiwofcredit]by punki
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,043 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
gravity falls [wild, duo / liam]
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2019 7:01:14 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar
[attr="class","alex"]
pokemon

tag

words

notes
hissy Liam is hissy e.e

How on earth was Liam not paying attention to what he said earlier?

He had to hold back a frustrated sigh at the sudden outburst form the other, raising his left hand and massaging his forehead as the other seemingly skated over the little question he’d thrown the other’s way. Alexei then let out a little sigh after Liam was done with the little ‘rampage’ (well, it was just a spillover from their earlier encounter with Mihai and Francie, but that was something else entirely) before reaching over to the other and giving him a sharp rap on top of the other’s head with his left hand.

“That, was for berating yourself so loudly. You’ll be scaring all the Pokémon… especially the ‘cute doggies’, away,” he began with a sigh. Wondering if dragging the other here was a smart idea in the first place.

“Do you even have Pokéballs to catch them with? How can you be a proper ‘dog owner’ if you only have one dog? I mean… you know, wouldn’t want people to easily pass by your Gym and have them cream you just because you only have one Dragon—I mean, dog-type with you,” he reasoned, hoping that the other would remember the reason why they were out here today.

“As for getting your PokéGear fixed, I can do that once we get you your lovable canines and get outta here,” he added a few moments later, silently resisting the urge to smack a palm against his face because did that statement even make any sense at all?

[newclass=".alex"] [/newclass]