ilisha's plotter

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
ilisha's plotter
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2019 12:45:20 GMT
Deleted Avatar
slateport native. lost a lot in the invasion. gave up a lot, as well, to avoid losing more. used to be a fun person - and still is, whenever she's able to forget what's going on - but now hides under layers of dry observations and snark. has an eleven year old brother called ray. would do anything for him. is trying to do everything for him. that's the problem.

also, he's very vocal about how much he despises team rocket which doesn't help us you lil runt.

ilisha's a guide at the oceanic museum, but who comes to a museum nowadays? only thing to do now is make the rockets not want to hurt her or ray.

wanted
  • coworkers to befriend. ilisha figures that people are less likely to want to hurt her or her brother if they like her. actively tries to get on peoples' good sides. turns on the charm for rockets. ray hates her for it.
  • league member allies. ilisha's end goal is to send ray away league territory before he gets in too much trouble here. figures she'll need help with that.
  • babysitters lol. she doesn't trust ray to keep out of trouble while she's sent away on missions. kinda hard to find one she trusts. babysitters get full access to the refrigerator but absolutely can't bring anyone over.
  • the 'devil' who currently has her gyarodos. she traded it and her service to team rocket in exchange for this person not hurting her brother. this bastard probably rubs the gyarodos in her face.
  • her brother's a vocal rocket hating lil shit, so ilisha's probs defs gonna have to spend a lot of time and energy on damage control. [read: convincing rockets not to throttle him or whatever].
  • idk man, you tell me.
close tab

played by

Razost

Luke / Boomer
He/him
Twenty Nine
October 21
Lacunosa Town
rocksexual
Geneticist
Head Scientist
awards
709 posts
Lucas Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lane
Lucas Lane
ilisha's plotter
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2019 7:37:27 GMT
Lucas Lane Avatar

I know we discussed this in discord but I'll put it here to expand on it and get some heart scales.

We could have these two meet up at her Museum sometime before the Slateport invasion and talk about the exhibits maybe? Something to link the two, anything to make Lucas remember her tbh. This'll make it more likely for him to lend a hand to help her and her brother later down the line.
「notes」
@tag

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
ilisha's plotter
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2019 10:11:20 GMT
Deleted Avatar
tag: @ilisha

mikito may have caught ray causing trouble somewhere on his own and, being the nice guy he is (also since, well, it's his job) helped bring him back to ilisha and from then they start talking? ilisha's far too young to be taking care of someone on her own, he thinks, so you can count on mikito offering to lend a hand whenever he can with babysitting and the like. maybe he knows about her affiliation with team rocket and wants to help, or maybe he's completely oblivious, either works.
[googlefont=Inconsolata]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
ilisha's plotter
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2019 4:47:14 GMT
Deleted Avatar

I’M GONNA POP YOUR BUBBLEGUM HEART
TAGGED: @ilisha

while she should-and might-feel bad for ilisha....des would still hate her. would still absolutely try to take her down and hurt her, though i think it would give her like. conflicted feelings? i would love to see them together and for des to really have to stop and THINK for a minute, you know? I think it could be fun. maybe. and kind of heart breaking.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
ilisha's plotter
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2019 1:30:39 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
there's a possibility stormy and ilisha could be friends.. maybe. she would at least respect the girl for being a 'parent' to her sibling. stormy has never had that luxury, of having a sibling to dote on her and really take care of her. granted, she was raised as a silph who are pretty self-reliant and taught to be prim and proper and whatnot but still.

there might be potential for these two?

@ilisha