cracked porcelain [c]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
cracked porcelain [c]
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2019 21:34:33 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","gabrielpost"]after several weeks of distance, his noivern has finally gotten over his wounded ego and spent quality time with elias. while the model was busy with laborious league missions, ambrosia had opted to keep his distance, only acknowledging the model when it came to their scheduled photo shoots in between elias' new league schedule.

and although neither of the two would ever admit it, ambrosia's worry about the model is part of the reason why he's trying in their relationship. the stress is eating away at the model, that much is clear. while fans and peers might not be able to peel back the glamorous layers of elias' stubborn personality and subtle makeups, ambrosia can see the signs--

shaking fingers, a small bottle of mouthwash in his purse, and the return of his more erratic eating habits. 

the noivern had been the one who'd blown off their next mission and flown elias home. the model is relaxed now, busy privately soaking in a rainbow-colored bath. the clawfoot tub that stands on upraised rose gold tile is one of the only places the model ever feels he truly has any privacy.

ambrosia shifts from his position in the bedroom, hooking a claw on the latch to elias' wide balcony. he flutters/hops through the doorway and opens his wings to hop on the balcony's railing.

and then the bat's ears twitch. he cocks his head and looks down curiously. the doorbell to the model's flat goes off and elias' housekeeper answers it a moment later, beckoning in the newcomer while explaining that elias is still just getting ready, and to make himself at home while she fetches him. 

"ambrosia, dear, is that the journalist?" calls the model from the bathroom. ambrosia can distinctly make out the sounds of elias' wet feet padding across the tile floor, towel swinging as he wraps it around himself. "i'm sure catherine will be here soon to do a touch-up. i reminded her earlier this morning."

elias strides confidently to the double doors beside his bed; the room he walks into is nearly as large as the first and racks upon racks of clothing line the walls. he plucks out an outfit without much thought (it would seem, but anyone who knew elias would have known that he'd been concocting the perfect outfit the entire time he'd bathed). he waggles his fingers and ambrosia hops in, ducking his head to don a matching scarf.

"fancy the circlet?" elias asks, glancing sideways at the noivern. ambrosia nods and turns his head so that the model may place the golden circlet tastefully lopsided-like around one horned ear. the noivern's abnormally slender ears twitch as he hears elias' stylist trot up the steps.

"elias, honey, the journalist is here. i'll be doing your makeup while he starts the interview. may i come in?"

he tugs the white blouse over his head, shivering delightfully against the chill that graces his back. the fabric is silky, modest in the front, but exposed in the back; tastefully frayed threads barely hold the blouse together, sagging in ripples against the model's freckled back. he tugs on some lovely blue linens, clasps a golden belt--to match the noivern's circlet--around his thin waist, and greets his stylist at the stairs.

his long hair is still dripping, though he'd messily tied it in a haphazard braid. the front of his white shirt turns translucent and he smiles to himself, knowing that his day-old, dewy makeup, slightly imperfect from the bath's heat, makes him positively radiant

he steps into the journalist's waiting room and almost purrs, "how nice to be around normal company for a change." 

[newclass=.gabrielpost]font:10px calibri;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gabrielpost i]color:#D4AF37;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gabrielpost b]color:#D4AF37;font:bold 11px calibri;line-height:12px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
cracked porcelain [c]
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2019 5:31:26 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto:400,600,900]

[attr="class","jarhh"]
[attr="class","jarhh-head"]
[attr="class","jarhh-lyr"]

Stay up on that rise and never come down

[attr="class","jarhh-post"]
[attr="class","jarhh-rp"]

Ambrose absentmindedly taps at his camera, mentally running through questions while observing his surroundings. Decadent. Envy seethes at the back of his mind, a familiar, hungry presence. A door opens and voila — Elias Orion emerges in blue and gold, with a stylist in tow and a noivern adorned with a golden circlet. No less than he'd expect.
[break][break]"Normal company?" Ambrose replies indulgently, an eyebrow raised even as he grins.
[break][break]The photojournalist extends a hand for a shake. "Thank you for agreeing to meet with me, Elias. It's fine if I call you Elias?"

[attr="class","jarhh-poke"]

[attr="class","jarhh-tag"]

[attr="class","jarhh-cred"]jaronart

[newclass=".jarhh"]width:400px; background:#2a2a2a; margin:0px auto; } .jarhh-head { width:100%; height:100px; background-color:#687F94; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size:cover; display:flex; align-items:center; } .jarhh-lyr { line-height:100%; padding:10px 20px 10px 15px; color:#aaa; background:#222; font-family:'Roboto',Arial; font-size:10px; text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:900; -webkit-clip-path: polygon(0% 0%, 95% 0, 100% 50%, 95% 100%, 0% 100%); clip-path: polygon(0% 0%, 95% 0, 100% 50%, 95% 100%, 0% 100%); } .jarhh-post { padding:20px; } .jarhh-rp { padding:35px 40px 30px 40px; background:#222; font-family:'Roboto',Arial; color:#aaa; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #3a3a3a;font-weight:400; } .jarhh-rp b { color:#687F94; font-weight:900; } .jarhh-tag { padding:15px; background-color:#687F94; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size:cover; text-align:center; font-family:'Roboto',Arial; font-size:10px; line-height:100%; color:#333; } .jarhh-tag a { color:#333!important; font-family:'Roboto',Arial!important; text-decoration:none; text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:900; margin:2px 5px; } .jarhh-poke { margin-top:10px; border:1px solid #3a3a3a; background:#222; padding:10px; text-align:center; } .jarhh-poke img { max-width:50px; } .jarhh-cred { text-align:center;color:#aaa;font-size:8px;font-family:'Roboto',Arial;text-transform:uppercase;margin-top:5px;}.jarhh-cred a {text-decoration:none;color:#aaa;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
cracked porcelain [c]
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2019 1:20:18 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","gabrielpost"]elias takes the journalist's hand daintily, allowing his fingers to linger for scantly a second before he turns and speaks over his shoulder, a clear indication the journalist should follow. catherine totters off ahead of him to prepare while ambrosia shuffles uncomfortably along, wings furled but flexing as he resists the urge to get off his feet. 

"yes, normal. unless you're not. then i might have to ask you to leave." he winks, enters the room catherine had just gone through and takes a seat in a plush black chair. she goes to work on his face immediately and elias waves his fingers to the loveseat across from him. 

"or i might just ask you to stay," he lilts, smile teasing, eyes hooded as he cranes his neck back. "elias works well. and my friend here is, as you know, ambrosia. any questions you have for him, i can answer for you." 

he purses his lips. "remind me who you write for again? i can never keep my appointments straight." 

this man, at least according to elias, is just another nobody. sure, he'd given him the once-over and had decided that, yes, given the opportunity, he would most certainly agree to bed the man, but his churlish playfulness is an elias trademark, not an intimate attempt at getting to know the man across from him.

[newclass=.gabrielpost b]color:#D4AF37;font:bold 11px calibri;line-height:12px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
cracked porcelain [c]
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2019 16:59:07 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr="class","jarhh"]

Ambrose laughs good-naturedly at the teasing as he follows behind Elias. "Unfortunately, I'm more on the ordinary side," he replies, though his smile seems to indicate otherwise; as if he knows he's not entirely average. The noivern shares his name — he gives it a charming, friendly smile. He remembers learning that Ambrose meant 'immortal'. He'd used that same strength to survive.
[break][break]"I'm currently working for PokéPress," he says. Someday, he'll reach higher heights. The company wasn't small, but it was by no means large either, and his ambitions are far higher than this.
[break][break]Ambrose glances at the stylist, then turns his attention back to Elias. "Are you fine with starting the interview now? Or perhaps later?" He'd rather not waste time waiting for a stylist to finish doing up make-up, but Ambrose is certainly patient.

[newclass=".jarhh"]width:400px; background:#2a2a2a; margin:0px auto; } .jarhh-head { width:100%; height:100px; background-color:#687F94; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size:cover; display:flex; align-items:center; } .jarhh-lyr { line-height:100%; padding:10px 20px 10px 15px; color:#aaa; background:#222; font-family:'Roboto',Arial; font-size:10px; text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:900; -webkit-clip-path: polygon(0% 0%, 95% 0, 100% 50%, 95% 100%, 0% 100%); clip-path: polygon(0% 0%, 95% 0, 100% 50%, 95% 100%, 0% 100%); } .jarhh-post { padding:20px; } .jarhh-rp { padding:35px 40px 30px 40px; background:#222; font-family:'Roboto',Arial; color:#aaa; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #3a3a3a;font-weight:400; } .jarhh-rp b { color:#687F94; font-weight:900; } .jarhh-tag { padding:15px; background-color:#687F94; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size:cover; text-align:center; font-family:'Roboto',Arial; font-size:10px; line-height:100%; color:#333; } .jarhh-tag a { color:#333!important; font-family:'Roboto',Arial!important; text-decoration:none; text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:900; margin:2px 5px; } .jarhh-poke { margin-top:10px; border:1px solid #3a3a3a; background:#222; padding:10px; text-align:center; } .jarhh-poke img { max-width:50px; } .jarhh-cred { text-align:center;color:#aaa;font-size:8px;font-family:'Roboto',Arial;text-transform:uppercase;margin-top:5px;}.jarhh-cred a {text-decoration:none;color:#aaa;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
cracked porcelain [c]
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2019 20:47:20 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","gabrielpost"]he frowns at the news. aaron had led him to believe that this story was actually going to matter. he's been so busy with the league, he's missed a handful of photo ops in the newest spring collection for hoenn's top fashion magazines. he sighs deeply, forgetting his manners, and goes still as catherine moves on to powder his nose. 

he waves a hand. "catherine can work around our discussion. she'll save my lips for last." she doesn't even react to his words, either too focused at the task at hand or too used to being spoken about without her consent. 

"so what first? latest trends? gossip? this season's hottest bachelors?" 

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
cracked porcelain [c]
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2019 17:04:01 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr="class","jarhh"]

Ambrose understands Elias' exasperation. Some nobody reporter asking for a story that only a handful of people would actually read. He allows it to grate on his nerves and add fuel to his ambition. Someday, Ambrose thinks.
[break][break]Ambrose takes out a notepad from his bag and clicks a pen. "I was hoping you'd give me a brief summary about yourself, actually," he says with a faint smile. "It'll help readers get to know you a little better. Stories are always different when told by the main character."

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
cracked porcelain [c]
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2019 3:57:28 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","gabrielpost"]he laughs. "what is there to say that the people don't already know?" he'd been outted years ago (and had gotten over that with only a couple years of half-assed therapy), had been spied on and misquoted and loved and hated and had his favorite flavor of ice cream shared and his favorite shoes tweeted about. elias orion has been talked about so much that he has far surpassed the status of an icon

the masses have not asked for the person behind the fame and the fortune. they just want to hear his snarky remarks and his funny quips and see him posing beside his gorgeous bat. 

he fiddles with the gaudy rose-gold rings that adorn his slender fingers. "i have a list written somewhere, if that's all you're after. twist the words however you want; it's not as though you'll actually have the power to tarnish my reputation."

harsh? perhaps. but he's nothing to fear from the journalist, especially if all he wants is to write some asinine page-turner to boost the popularity of the magazine because his name is dropped a few times. 

ambrosia flutters his wings indignantly and chuffs, head tilting. elias, annoyed, attempts to wave him off, but when the noivern continues his inane chattering, elias makes a noise of disgust and rolls his eyes. 

"although you came all this way. what would you like to know?" he closes his eyes as catherine moves to brush gold onto his lids. 

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
cracked porcelain [c]
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2019 7:01:14 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr="class","jarhh"]

Elias' harsh words show no effect on the photojournalist. Ambrose simply smiles, though his gaze catches the exchange between the noivern and model.
[break][break]
"Personally, I'd like to know how you manage to keep your hair so lush and full," Ambrose remarks with a chuckle, sweeping at a lock of his own powder-blue hair. "And perhaps a few fashion tips for myself. But as a photojournalist, I'd like to know more about your childhood that led up to your career. And then some remarks on the current League status and plans, since you have a hand in that, too."

whoops forgot the tag